The European Migrant Crisis...

But which terrorism has killed the most in the UK, France, Germany and even The Netherlands in the last 5 years?

And which demographic makes up them?

The ones who have pimped out and exploited underage girls in the UK?

No time for right wing extremists, but lets not pretend they're the biggest killers and threat. Far from it.

We have an Islamist problem in Western Europe and we need to call it out for what it is. No caliphate here. Thank you very much.
We already have a caliphate in waiting. Then the authorities try to pretend it’s not terrorism it’s just a chap with mental health issues. Then they let him out to do it again before they permanently remove the danger.

We need American-style police who empty their magazine into the attacker rather than the European couple of bullets.

Last edited:

We need American-style police who empty their magazine into the attacker rather than the European couple of bullets.

Yes, this is definitely the solution. And again, let’s shoot anyone who is not white, Christian, and speaks native English. For good measure. 🙄

Yes, this is definitely the solution. And again, let’s shoot anyone who is not white, Christian, and speaks native English. For good measure. 🙄
You would obviously prefer the failed system of making excuses for them and letting them out to do more of the same.

You have to ask the question: what benefits are these illegal immigrants bringing to us?

If it's living on the dole, playing the rape game on New Years Eve, blowing up kids at pop concerts, beheading teachers, industrial scale pimping of underage girls, joining jihad or drug gangs, race hustling, or going loco with knives around the town or on public transport then we must have the strength and moral fortitude to send them back to their rightful nations, where their culture is better appreciated. Or they're kept in line by brute strength by hard men who know what this particular mob and street is all about.

Legal immigration or genuine refugees/asylum seekers who are going to participate and contribute then I'm all for that. I've benefitted from that myself being a knowledge immigrant and so has my wife. There's a couple of Iranian refugees who work for the company I work for and they're really professional and decent people. And those are the people we want.

But we in Europe want no more, in the Roy Chubby Brown vernacular, ''cunts'' from wherever. We've had enough.

The elites and politicians like big immigration numbers because:

1). it props up economic growth and GDP figures and makes the government look good.

2). the rich people pressure govt for more unskilled immigration because it creates huge demand for menial jobs, and this means the wages and conditions can be minimal. Often below award conditions can be had because the immigrants don't know the law in the new country.

3). the rich love unskilled immigration because it creates huge demand on housing, and it means they can charge higher rents on the houses they own.

4). the lefty groups love high immigration of poor people because most will vote for lefty politicians. We have this issue in Melbourne....a really corrupt govt that keeps on getting voted in.

Be careful of the high immigration trends, it is a scam for rich people and politicians.

btw, a mates family can't come to Australia from England (been trying for nearly 20 years) because they are too white and have too much money. Australia is bringing largely poor people in from non white countries who don't speak good english. There is a good reason for this. The media and various groups try to dress up this scam as an exercise in compassion, but beneath the surface is a network of sharks taking advantage of these poor immigrants.

Last edited:
2). the rich people pressure govt for more unskilled immigration because it creates huge demand for menial jobs, and this means the wages and conditions can be minimal. Often below award conditions can be had because the immigrants don't know the law in the new country.
Shooey I’m very happy to see this assessment from you

>90% of muslims living in Europe, legally or illegally, have nothing to do with terrorism, and they are as appalled by those attacks as you or me.
Indeed, but there's also a significant militant and energized minority who are not. Our weak immigration policies are somewhat to blame for this. There are sleeper cells of Islamists in every western European city and major town.
WAY higher than 90%
And sympathy for the caliphate and the use of religious violence scores very highly on questionnaires with young muslims. Even if only 3-6% are radicalized then that's an unacceptable problem that drains resources.

The terrorism threat is only one element, you have the no go zones of France and elsewhere and the use of slave labour in Leicester in the UK. The exploitation of people and on the other hand you have lavish welfare states that are completely naive. As an example, the mother of Manchester bomber, was getting GBP 2,500 off the British state in hand-outs whilst living in Libya. You couldn't make it up.

We need to slow the waves of immigrants and asylum seekers who are not coming to work, but to live on our dole and largesse and those at the border with Poland need to be sent packing. We must hold that line and not let them in.

No, I’d prefer to get rid of racist cunts like yourself.
Unfortunately for you I am entitled to live here and not an illegal immigrant or foreigner.

We are not yet at the stage where immigrants call the shots - but we need to be vigilant.

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate the media are largely not telling people the truth about the ugly side of high immigration numbers. The media are very controlled and dishonest.

Despite many people not knowing the dark side of high immigration numbers, many people instinctively feel it is not right. They see their roads getting clogged, they see their food prices escalating consistently due to increased demand, and they see long lines everywhere they go now because infrastructure building is not keeping up. People know the high immigration numbers is not providing the lifestyle that the politicians and media promised.

It is supposed to be about globalisation and efficiency, but it is anything but. Why? Because it does not take into account the greed factor and other intervention factors which distorts the whole practice. There are so many parties wanting their piece of the pie from the high immigration, so the results are not going to be ideal.
Let’s focus on the higher wages for current citizens rather than immigrants clogging roads.

At this stage, despite all the ''We can do it...'' platitudes, Belarus knows that the EU doesn't want anymore of this type of aslyum seeker and knows they can destablize the welfare states of the western Europe with an endless invasion of angry young men.

This morning, 10 am I was sleeping and my beach villa in the Mediterranean coast has been assaulted by a marroquian.The back door was forced and I was listening noises on another door 5 meters from my bed. Must me the wind. Oh God, the door is bended and some sun is entering!I thought bulgarians,rumanians or algerians/marroquians or south americans, they are assaulting a lot in my country, 75% of the prisoners are from there ( no racist, is the true).I woke up, pressed the alarm,called the police, opened the windows and went to the upper terrace, a marroquian I saw!!!I my area which is wealthy, lots of 911, jags ( like mine) etc are parked that people is always around.My family doesn´t want to sleep here any more. I have no fear on letting him some lead jarabe but not my family to see me in prison.Here the laws are so lefty that if you beat,kill,reduce etc the thief you pay with thousands of euros or prison.
frown.gif
This is not the states. The land of freedom. I live in the land of thieves aproved by the government.Thanks

The Netherlands doesn't appear to have any spare capacity to absorb any more refugees:

Be like Belarus and use food and shelter to bait them into going to the next country.

The “next country” is the English Channel.
The Brits are very generous compared to Europe and hence they will come in numbers until the generous welfare state collapses: the lingua franca of the world, 4 star hotels with 3 meals a day for gratis (with some exceptions), mobile telephones with roaming for free, GBP 40 a week pocket monery, fast track to be able to work after a year, almost guaranteed you'll never get sent back so long as you've ditched your passport ID papers and priority given for state council housing and also NHS treatment. No need to work if you're disinclined. You can still travel home and claim dole/child benefit which will be a princely sum in relative terms.

It's the ticket that exploded by William Burroughs.

Last edited:
Are you asking if it’s ok to kill migrants??
No I am asking whether "pushbacks" are ok, because "Both officials said refugees are usually provided with lifejackets before being told to swim back to Turkey" so I assume they are not overly trying to kill them

No I am asking whether "pushbacks" are ok, because "Both officials said refugees are usually provided with lifejackets before being told to swim back to Turkey" so I assume they are not overly trying to kill them
well i would think making migrants commit to what amounts to a swimming contest for their lives is a bit unreasonable don't you?

I’m done with you and your neo-ubermensch beliefs. Just kindly fuck off, you arrogant asshole
to be fair you're the openly advocating for killing migrants.

now if it was billionaires or health insurance executives, you'd definitely have MY vote. i'm not sure about some of the other squishes around here.

but poor migrants who've done nothing wrong other than to seek a better life? i don't think you're going to garner much sympathy on that one captain jack.

The secret to keeping migrants away is to make your country so abominably shitty that no one would ever want to migrate there in the first place. Thankfully most of Europe and the US is on this track now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom