The Forthcoming War With North Korea

No sympathy from me. Why are sworn enemies going to each other's country?

It's like going to an Argentine going to Falklands and flying the Argentine flag.

That's really heartless, he was tortured to death for a student prank. He didn't deserve that.

You could go to the Falklands and fly the Argentine flag - which is worse thing than stealing a propaganda poster that you only want to frame at home as a remembrance of your trip - and that has been done by the way and nothing would happen to you. Certainly not tortured to death.

The equivalence is absurd.

Last edited:
That's really heartless, he was tortured to death for a student prank. He didn't deserve that.

You could go to the Falklands and fly the Argentine flag - which is worse thing than stealing a propaganda poster that you only want to frame at home as a remembrance of your trip - and that has been done by the way and nothing would happen to you. Certainly not tortured to death.

The equivalence is absurd.

But wait, the Coroner's report conflicts with the parents:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...contradicts-Otto-Warmbier-torture-claims.html

Surgeons remove worms and parasites from North Korean defector

"While treating the wounds, surgeons found the large parasites, which may be reflective of poor nutrition and health in North Korea's military, the hospital said. Doctors measured the soldier as being 1.7 meters (5.6 feet) tall, but weighing just 60 kilograms (132 pounds)."

60kg for 1.7m is malnutrition? I'm the same height and I'm 62.5kg and I'm not eating a North Korean diet of worms and whatever the hell he was consuming.

The man we wouldn't call short and fat says he can reach the continental US with nukes now :omgrunanimation:

The man we wouldn't call short and fat says he can reach the continental US with nukes now :omgrunanimation:

I thought we were safe in the northeast and it'd reach as far as Chicago but I see the graphics have been updated now. Of course if they ever launch one and the warhead blows up in the atmosphere by accident then we're all screwed.

I vote for a pre-emptive strike. Irradiate all sorts of Koreans and they'll have the sense to push back and sue for peace like the Japanese. That type of negotiation stance worked during the Cold War.

Drone warfare. Cyber attacks. Star Wars. Robotic armament. And then there's this...good for close quarters urban warfare?

If I remember correctly, even long range artillery in the north have the range to reach targets in the south. Wouldn't using nuclear weapons cause fallout that also affects the aggressor?

Rocket Man’s wife has an ICBM necklace. Totally normal.
489ADAE7-9966-4675-A9F5-A0BFCDFE8EA8.jpeg

Or maybe it’s really a vibrator? Or a coke carrier?

"The North has long claimed it has tactical nuclear weapons, capable of hitting targets in South Korea."

Yes - let's fire tactical nuclear weapons when you are within range to use mortar shells and let prevailing winds blow the radiation back to yourself.

“'If North Korea invaded now, I don’t know if we can assume that America would protect us again,' said Kim, 65."

"Now, 71% of South Koreans say their country should build its own nuclear weapons, according to a 2022 poll by the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations, even though the U.S. promises to defend South Korea — a treaty ally hosting 28,500 American troops — from an external attack, with its own nuclear weapons if necessary."

If you're willing to make Iskander or Calibr designs there's someone who will dump some wheat for your hungry people in return for them.

“If North Korea uses nuclear weapons, its regime will be brought to an end by an overwhelming response from the ROK-U.S. alliance,”

If anyone uses nuclear weapons on the Korean peninsula I am pretty sure a lot of things will be coming to an end from the nuclear fallout alone.

"A few hours after Tuesday's launch, North Korean state media claimed that they were already reviewing images of US military bases in Guam."

Because if you want to threaten the United States of America, your first target ought to be Guam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom