The Fragrance Thread & SOTD

In case there are fans of Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap - the formula has changed, they have switched from a tallow base to a palm oil base, from what I know because tallow has become too expensive.

In case there are fans of Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap - the formula has changed, they have switched from a tallow base to a palm oil base, from what I know because tallow has become too expensive.
Guess that’s out then.

i have no idea about this fragrance but this is a very cool bottle cap design

12966771_fpx.tif

What happened to Floris? They used to have some interesting ouds and that Vert. Now it’s just the old 89 and some similar things.

doghouse doghouse Dropbear Dropbear Thruth Thruth how much do you think you guys want to buy of this sight unseen? comes in two sizes - 3.3oz for $380 and $6.7oz for $570.

if you need some reviews and whatnot.

I'm game for as much or as little as anyone else wants. I'd prefer at least an Oz. though

anything else we're interested in? might be worth taking advantage of the black friday sales. Thruth Thruth doghouse doghouse Dropbear Dropbear Pauly Chase Pauly Chase

also i did some rearranging in my bathroom and i've got WAY too many perfumes. I need to sell some decants to thin the herd. if anyone wants something or wants me to make them something let me know.

anything else we're interested in? might be worth taking advantage of the black friday sales. Thruth Thruth doghouse doghouse Dropbear Dropbear Pauly Chase Pauly Chase

also i did some rearranging in my bathroom and i've got WAY too many perfumes. I need to sell some decants to thin the herd. if anyone wants something or wants me to make them something let me know.

I'm actually in the same boat, I have piles. But the honey is intriguing so I'm in for whatever everyone agrees to on a split.

I'm actually in the same boat, I have piles. But the honey is intriguing so I'm in for whatever everyone agrees to on a split.
Same here, not that I need it. Just figured I’d ask if there were any others worth snapping up while the sales are running.

small bottle acquired. tomorrow is the last day of the saks sale in case anyone wants to get in or have a larger share i could go back and swap it out for the large size bottle.

Since I’m already getting this honey from you, I might be interested in a little something else. I have plenty of Ouds now, but maybe a bit of TF tobacco vanilla or something similar - masculine with some sweetness.

I still have some TF splits we did years ago from SF, I shouldn't be getting more scents, but this does sound intrigueing.

The kids gave me a bottle of Floris 89 for daytime/office wear. All my heavy Ouds weren’t really appropriate for work. This is definitely light and appropriate, just not sure if it’s too much of a grandpa scent.

The kids gave me a bottle of Floris 89 for daytime/office wear. All my heavy Ouds weren’t really appropriate for work. This is definitely light and appropriate, just not sure if it’s too much of a grandpa scent.
Some acqua di Parma classic? You could smell like an Italian cunt instead of an Australian one.

Some acqua di Parma classic? You could smell like an Italian cunt instead of an Australian one.
I’m warming to the Floris (aka smelling like an English cunt), but ADP classic is a good idea. I fucking love their Oud - or smelling like a Sexy cunt 😁

I’m warming to the Floris (aka smelling like an English cunt), but ADP classic is a good idea. I fucking love their Oud - or smelling like a Sexy cunt 😁
I prefer the Colonia Intensa myself mainly because I find the original to be too fleeting on me when it’s hot out. I can send you a sample if you like.

Sounds good, but fleeting might be ok for me since I have a tendency to overdo it

Forgot I had this. Not great, but an interesting peppery smell that is fairly subtle. Does anyone recognize it?

IMG_3796.jpeg

I was recently given a bottle of Azzaro’s The Most Wanted. For a normy/mall scent, this stuff is pure fire. I really like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom