The Hugo Jacomet thread

Overdressed, showy peacocks:

gettyimages-1156409255.jpg
pitty-uomo.jpg

Relaxed, comfortable look, showing sense of sprezzatura:

7d167bc44647c70937f3807669f7977e.jpg
6003eba661d29be8df6ff95972a0b834.jpg

Maybe not, but, as Hugo says, "sprezzatura" is exactly the opposite of flamboyance and ostentatiousness. So those "peacocks" full of bracelets, rings, and in other wise sceaming for attention show anything but sprezzatura.
I think Mr. Smith has got it right. The original meaning collapses in the face of modern-day practical usage.

The Book of the Courtier should be mandatory reading for any menswear enthusiast who is unable to cope without using the word sprezzatura

Did I mention that Jacomet's wife leverages their daughter's double mastectomy to make their business venture more marketable? View attachment 37288

Mentally ill that people who does cuts on themselves.

Here another case of Borderline personality disorder, that is a side effect of sons of psychopath and malignant narcissist parents as this is clearly a case who inflict deep trauma on their sons.

Mentally ill that people who does cuts on themselves.

Here another case of Borderline personality disorder, that is a side effect of sons of psychopath and malignant narcissist parents as this is clearly a case who inflict deep trauma on their sons.
Lumpen Lumpen , how is your relationship with your parents?

Lumpen Lumpen , how is your relationship with your parents?

You can guess if I ended being a lumpen asking 1 euro for coffee in the corners of Naples and shilling for free cash.😢

I am so ugly that Craptom never accepted me as bestboy to move their 908347894378983 handbags of suits everytime he takes a flight to review the best tailor in the world for each post.

You can guess if I ended being a lumpen asking 1 euro for coffee in the corners of Naples and shilling for free cash.😢

I am so ugly that Craptom never accepted me as bestboy to move their 908347894378983 handbags of suits everytime he takes a flight to review the best tailor in the world for each post.
What happened to the plan to big-up the Sicilian tailors as the last frontier of maestro tailoring.

Was the flight time to Falcone-Borsellino too long?

So tell me about you and your mother and father.

Take your time........

I don't know if I'm being foolish, don't if I'm being wise but its something that I must believe in, its there when I look in your eyes...all together now...
PG & PS.jpg

Hugo tells a good story here about a bloke at Pitti. The section is about messy meals that ruin suits (spagetti). Quite funny.

8:48 onwards

Spagetti can ruin a suit, a shirt and a tie. It can ruin an entire outfit. It spits at ya.

Hugo tells a good story here about a bloke at Pitti. The section is about messy meals that ruin suits (spagetti). Quite funny.

8:48 onwards

Spagetti can ruin a suit, a shirt and a tie. It can ruin an entire outfit. It spits at ya.

He should get Sir Les Patterson on his show.

I’m curious, what was Jacomet’s background before he launched his blog? His style is so over-the-top-flamboyant that I’m guessing some artistic/creative field.

His outfits are not necessarily what I would wear myself, but he provides excellent pieces of information and seems genuinely passionate about clothes.

My dad knew Sir Les Patterson /Dame Edna in the old days, he was a real joker in real life. He even brought a dead body in a restaurant making out the bloke was drunk, and he left him to pay the bill. No trouble over the dead body (got it from the Uni or something), he was a real aussie scallywag.

I saw him once, with a young women in a famous Melbourne restaurant in a very cosy position.

My dad knew Sir Les Patterson /Dame Edna in the old days, he was a real joker in real life. He even brought a dead body in a restaurant making out the bloke was drunk, and he left him to pay the bill. No trouble over the dead body (got it from the Uni or something), he was a real aussie scallywag.

I saw him once, with a young women in a famous Melbourne restaurant in a very cosy position.
Indeed. He used to bring Russian salad onto aeroplanes, which he would furtively empty into a sick bag. Later on in the flight he would be observed eating from the sick bag with a spoon.

Hugo has made those wide lapel suits his style, but this one is an absolute shocker. Double stitching hand work on the lapels and sleeves, just horrid on that material.

image_2022-12-20_065904386.png

A better look at his coat can be seen in this video.

Hugo's views have dropped off a lot because his channel has become stale.

Hugo, please organise a trip to Silvano Lattanzi and ask him about the pebody leather, his unique antiquing processes, constructions etc. If you don't know what to ask Silvano, P.M me here and i'll give you some questions to get you started. I want your videos to be fun again.Maybe team up with Kirby and go to Italy and visit Silvano Lattanzi. He is an old bugger, but he makes great shoos.

Also, please do an advanced sock video on William Abraham, Bresciani and Gallo tailoring lines....but not your normal run of the mill Hugo video 101....we want an advanced video for BIG daddies.

No proper videos exist of the big daddy shoomaker. Maybe it is time to do one before he retires. It is all about the leather, his natural antiquing and the constructions; no-one uses leather like he does...find out the secrets Hugo. How did he manage to contract with the Martin tannery where-as other shoomakers can't? How did he manage to get access all the pebody leather in 1991 where-as no-one else did? Again Hugo, find out his secrets, he is 70 now. The master of all masters.

If you saw how amazing the natural antiquing was on these shoes you jaw would drop to the floor. Camera does these no justice. The center one has a natural antiquing that is unimaginable, simply the best in the world. His shoos antique better than anyone's. It is the leather Hugo, it is different.
Lattanzi collection 6A.jpg

Hugo please:

Close your undignous shill business that you ask several thousand euros for a publireport while write technical nonsense as "unfussed collars are better than fused ones" and delete technical demounting from a neapolitan shirtmaker and patternmaker as me because you are simply suffering Narcissist Personality Disorder as well as Histrionic ( half of the Cluster B) and can´t handle the truth as well as living in a inmature fantasy at your sixt close to seventh decade.

You need to pose ridiculous close to Bentley on the street as wishing those were yours in a impropious inmature pose.

My recommendation is that you travel to Hollywood to do a proper casting for Skeletor on a remake of a Masters of the Universe film.

Best

Sarto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom