The I-phone generation

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
On the train this morning and l see two mums with kids completely ignoring their kids for 45 minutes and the mums being totally addicted to their i-phones. See...technology has managed to separate the mums from their kids with t.v and computers, so now the family is no longer sacred...it gives way to technology, and the system brings up the kids and gives them the values to uphold while the mothers are on their i-phones. I also saw another mother walking along with her kids while on her i-phone too.

They used the women's lib movement to put the women into work so the system could bring up the kids and instill the values of `the system' into them, and then they finished the job by completely separating the kids by giving the family computers and t.v's so the family become almost like strangers to each other.

Families don't talk like they used to. Many of the kids don't communicate how they used to because they have lost their humanity because they are the text message generation and have lost basic skills. Humans used to talk to each other, but that skill is being lost as people use computers to communicate.

I look into the eyes of the text message/i-phone addicts and all l see is blank looks. No-one is home, their look is vacant, they have no signs of being human because their is no life in their eyes. Many people are now like this, AND they walk along the path like zombies....NO SOUL! Are they the new hybrid humans?...I would say so, they are certainly not like one of us older type of humans, they are like a different breed of sub human.

I could say much more about what is supposed to be going on, but l am not sure that l should.

It is a soma. Authoritarian types know that they must break the bonds of family and religion before they can have total control.
Apple was headed by that scuffy vagrant and now is in the hands of a total deviant. But it's the service more than the hardware that is important as it can be turned off at once to disconnect everyone into hordes of scurrying isolated ants.

It is worse than that. Apple has Illuminati written all over it. Just look at the logo: a bitten apple. All products start with an "i". Not a coincidence.

I have a friend who turned down a well paying programming job at Apple because their contracts would force "renunciation of all non-disclosed previous inventions."

'They' want to own everything, but they already do.

Welcome to iCloud, welcome to iDW.

I have a friend who turned down a well paying programming job at Apple because their contracts would force "renunciation of all non-disclosed previous inventions."

'They' want to own everything, but they already do.

Welcome to iCloud, welcome to iDW.

DW has been controlled by the NWO since its inception. Like I said before, this place is lousy with Illuminati-controlled members.

Just as crisis actors are always in play for NWO-perpetrated disasters - Paris & Brussels bombing to name but two manufactured events - just look at the characters here on DW: clearly this is a completely NWO-staged forum. Only Sarto knew the truth.

DW has been controlled by the NWO since its inception. Like I said before, this place is lousy with Illuminati-controlled members.

Just as crisis actors are always in play for NWO-perpetrated disasters - Paris & Brussels bombing to name but two manufactured events - just look at the characters here on DW: clearly this is a completely NWO-staged forum. Only Sarto knew the truth.

Notice some similarity btwn Robbie Parker and Seamless?

It is a soma. Authoritarian types know that they must break the bonds of family and religion before they can have total control.

Yes, this is a big problem. People argue that religion was put there for mind control, and people now run such things down more than ever, but religion's good point is that it reminded us to be good people and was a guideline to have high level principles (10 commandments etc). See...now people dare to do anything in this world, and people are no longer restrained in their behaviour.

Apple was headed by that scuffy vagrant and now is in the hands of a total deviant. But it's the service more than the hardware that is important as it can be turned off at once to disconnect everyone into hordes of scurrying isolated ants.

Very good, that is also a big problem. Get people reliant on technology and track their movements, in this way you have control. THEN do away with cash and use i-phones to buy purchases and get paid, AND when we are not being co-operative with the rulers they can switch our phones off so we can't get paid or buy anything. Total control, but no-one seems to see this as a possibility of happening, but corrupt men in control will dare to do anything.

please do! much appreciated

Let me work up to it. I am not sure many will be able to handle the truth however. Is it the truth? It is supposed to be, and l think l believe it because l know about half the i-phone/text message addicts are a different type of human (I call them hybrids). I am not the only person seeing this, it is very obvious. We are now seeing a very shallow emotionless type of human walking around on this earth, and they spend their life looking in i-phones, and if you say hello to them they don't know how to respond and have a vacant look.

My Chinese friends tell me this trend is particularly prevalent in China amongst the young people. See, since the cultural revolution all of the old moral values and ancient teachings have vanished, and in it's place the communist party has dictated how the society should think, and in more recent times it has all been about materialism and technology, and moral values are completely forgotten now by most people. The young people in China (text message addicts) know no different,and now there is this soul-less generation walking around. The Chinese are complete victims of the brutal communist party, and many are just empty shells, and it is easy to see. The party has ruined really good people. They were known for high moral values, but all that has gone in the last 40 years.

Google, Apple etc = all hostile entities not here to help you. Sure, they give you convenience and help fill your head with info, but they potentially take a lot more from you. Think about it guys.

WTF's an Eye Phone?

images

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

80sphone.jpg

images

images

They shut down the awesome system for the old braincooker cellular telephone systems, so awesome tech like a StarTAC is now a paperweight. They'll be doing the ssame thing with the 5G network next Thursday.
To be clear, these things literally and figuratively fry your brain, the government and maybe private industry gets to eavesdrop and use them as tracking devices, and they screw you over with silly service fees and planned obsolescence. Oh, and they destroy civilization and society as mentioned by The Shooman The Shooman .

they also cook your sperm.

They shut down the awesome system for the old braincooker cellular telephone systems, so awesome tech like a StarTAC is now a paperweight. They'll be doing the ssame thing with the 5G network next Thursday.
To be clear, these things literally and figuratively fry your brain, the government and maybe private industry gets to eavesdrop and use them as tracking devices, and they screw you over with silly service fees and planned obsolescence. Oh, and they destroy civilization and society as mentioned by The Shooman The Shooman .

they also cook your sperm.
That's why I threw out my old mobile and now use a Cinco-Fone.

This threak is about the evils of cellular telephony, not things applied directly to the forehead.
bigbrotherzombies.jpg
qIUPjMV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom