The James Bond Thread

So filing has been well underway, with some London shots on the Thames, and a good chunk of filming in Austria currently.

The PTS will be shot in Mexico City I understand, Betelgeuse Betelgeuse should go try to be an extra!

So filing has been well underway, with some London shots on the Thames, and a good chunk of filming in Austria currently.

The PTS will be shot in Mexico City I understand, Betelgeuse Betelgeuse should go try to be an extra!

Don't know if they would want am extra better dressed than the movie heroe. LOL!

I would accept, as payment, an Omega Aqua Terra. :D

Open call for extras Betel, get on it!

Good news mexican Bond fans, the production of this year´s Spectre is currently looking for extras for a rumored chase sequence featuring Daniel Craig´s 007 in the more modern parts of the city posibly due to the mexican incentive that was revealed a while ago. The sheet calls for people of all ages for the background crowd and extras this February 5th till February 7th. The chase sequence is rumored to feature a Day of the Death festival which would mark the first time a local holiday is portrayed in a James Bond movie since 1979´s Moonraker starring Roger Moore , which featured the Carnival of Rio.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BurningDivide/news/?a=114572

But where do I sign up or somehting like that?
BBNDjqN.jpg

They will made me to "cast"? Okay hahahaha I will make my best effrot.

Ha, if doghouse has tricked JimmyRustler into donating to the site...:youtheman:
It is nice to maintain old style villainy conglomerates and not go on the Muslim terror trend.

Can you call it a "trend" when it's been going on for fifty years? And what recent movie not based on actual events has portrayed Muslims as villains? True Lies was a long, long time ago. Maybe The Kingdom?

Friggin monk boots and he's doing that glove fold-down for the watch crap.
Also, I thought Aston was using modern engines with parts made elsewhere. Why is that new car broke down already?

Oh Russell, how can you argue with the venerable British institution of Crockett & Jones?

image.jpg
image.jpg

I suppose they should have commissioned a pair of double strap Jodhpurs from JLSJ, which look better and have more historical provenance
image.jpg

Now you are just being silly. Everyone knows that triple monks are tacky except for bespoke JM Weston ones.

Good heavens.

Not only do they look silly, but can you imagine how long you'd spend buckling and unbuckling them every time you wear them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom