THE Necktie Thread, Now With Handkerchiefs and Scarves

Part of my Joshua Ellis Escorial scarves collection. It's a beautiful wool, not as soft as cashmere, but very dense and rich.
These are 180cm x 50cm.

20210511_101340.jpg
20210511_101311.jpg
20210511_101430.jpg
20210511_101049.jpg
20210511_101208.jpg
20210511_101124.jpg

Pictures of the process of a real 7 fold unlined ( the first time I see this) since unlined usually is half lined. On this case will be used a very old pattern as one century ago where the silk or main fabric was folded in a different way and lacked of any layer of interlining.

Note here is not interlining of any kind, just a different pattern to use the same fabric for structure.

On this case a pure camel tie. Note on the 7 fold pic, it hasn´t be ironed and finished yet, are on the making. Knot can be adjusted to very narrow, we just did not want to wear the knot part tighten it for the pic and let it loose.
1621347490591.png
1621347519664.png
1621347549843.png
1621347571146.png

Attachments

• 187618595_485800559344744_1275090335144293654_n.jpg
    187618595_485800559344744_1275090335144293654_n.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 72
Pictures of the process of a real 7 fold unlined ( the first time I see this) since unlined usually is half lined. On this case will be used a very old pattern as one century ago where the silk or main fabric was folded in a different way and lacked of any layer of interlining.

Note here is not interlining of any kind, just a different pattern to use the same fabric for structure.

On this case a pure camel tie. Note on the 7 fold pic, it hasn´t be ironed and finished yet, are on the making. Knot can be adjusted to very narrow, we just did not want to wear the knot part tighten it for the pic and let it loose.
View attachment 38169View attachment 38170View attachment 38172View attachment 38173
what dust cloth was this tie made from?

please tell me this is not your work

Ready to be shipped. Sartodinapoli 7 folds, looking pretty damn fine in the pictures. Thanks to Lumpen for putting me in touch. Been impressed with the big selection of cloths offered and the communication. Nice experience.
ties.png
back.png

Sarto’s crew also do scarves, a few one just made. Particularly I got no idea about this garment)
194284568_1314469208947615_7958902030265644054_n.jpg
195100619_1533932283610207_3350059529765288565_n.jpg

Lumpen is the man who can put you in touch with Sarto.

Sarto lives in his workshop with the finest silks and wools, he doesn't want to be disturbed, only to make wonderful things to make people happy.

Lumpen can lead you to Sarto and Sarto can lead you to the light. All are welcome.

Non believers will burn in hell.

I too was like you once, a non believer, lost in a sartorial emptyness. Putting on a front of happiness and shilling tailors in awkward looking suits. Denying Sarto was real or could gain access to vintage cloths in a city renowned the world over for its sartorial artisans and history. Those were dark times. Lumpen led me to Sarto and Sarto shown me the light.

Let the light in Belinmad, there is nothing to fear. There is only neckwear made with precision, born from a love for the craft.

you are sarto, shut the fuck up.

Shut up you Rambo, don´t make me call Colonel Trautman again!
Looks like a poorly made unscarf to me, Sarto Lumpen Lumpen

Coming from a person who believes Langa te Tanga are good shirts while the pics of that aberrations can be found in the best Neapolitan schools of High Tailoring as, literally, example of aberration to show pupils what to never do, is not that your opinion might be biassed, is simply you got no idea about and just follow bloggers and hypes as you demonstrate in most of your posts.

This is a hand (or feet) made buttonhole by Langa, even are made with poor thread. Compare with any random Neapolitan shirt. Better to have machine made buttonholes than this rookie homemade awful looking ones.

1622753745259.png

This is the fit on a badspoke shirt that is all an example of fail, plenty of bags of remaining fabric all over this rag and do not fit to the owner’s body, since they use the same pattern for almost all their clients, same as on their jacket sleeve patterns, once fit all. Sartorial crime

1622753824749.png

And the fit with a jacket, by any reason a shirt might have bags on the front as main principle since a shirt might look clean as a cristal with the tie and jacket, not a rag of wrinkles and diagonal bags, the others are obvious.

The ignorant who does this won´t pass a single exam in any random Italian school or won´t be employeed in any tailoring shop for his obvious ignorance, this is absolute crap. Even buying a rtw shirt of any random chinesse brand, the fit will be way better, since they employ real and good patternmakers, this Tanga hasn´t even readed a single patternmaking book on his lazy low iq life.

If you got more than 1 shirt from this scammer as you said, you are an ignorant or an internet troll, sorry to say and just a snob as the 100% of the clients of this so called tailors, that go there “because are the tailors of the high society bla bla bla” ( even you said that ridiculous thing), with that premise, if the King goes to a beach bar to get a toast and a beer, then it deserves Michelin stars?

If you can´t distinguish a Tanga rag from a real bespoke shirt and you said you got several made in Naples so you could in theory, compare yourself, this is even more deep, since with that premise, you seem unable to id a good wine from other delivered in tetrabrick carton box.

Btw if those snobs want to mimic elite, then at least do well, since the real Elite wears Kiton and Attolini, where Sarto was trained and did shirts for the last.

The narcissists with complexes go to Madrid untailors to enrich scammers as Burgos whose heritor said “he learnt cutting in 15 days”, while to be patternmaker several years are needed of tons of hours daily. Only reading that ridiculous thing that should ashame people with honour and dignity is a prove or their narcissism and ignorance.

Would you go to get a hearth surgeon by a faker who says, I learnt anathomy watching cooking programs, I never went to medicine class because I am the best. They already say they are the “best”. The best scammers, that is for sure.

The comparision is like a real surgeon vs. a tarotist who fools people over pay per minute calls.

Sarto went one day he was visiting Madrid to Burgos, way before he decided to study this ( 2010), he asked for Carlo Riva fabrics to the owner of Burgos. He asked “ What is that? Sarto got completely frozen and simply left the shop.

Can you imagine asking for a Vega Sicilia famous wine of the most expensive restaurant of Madrid and be answered” what is that?. No way!

That is the ignorance and narcissism of these tackys and thieves, not only they know 0 about this, the worse is that they do not research to get better, since for their narcissism minds, they are the best of the world and do not need to get better, since they are the top, are the others who must reach their level... This is how this people thinks and their pathological mental processes.

Anyway, that scarve is not made by Sarto, since he also knows nothing about those garments. It was made for real for the one who was master maiden of Marinella for decades. ( for real)

Simply as ridiculous as reading this articles and watching this pics of Langa, so you better stay in this forum to learn and avoid reading those blogs and hypes my friend. I am pretty sure your overal look and economy will be improved.

1622753974783.png

This crap is so poorly made that with the extra fabric on body and bags any could do half
an spare shirt. By any reason this crap is a bespoke shirt. Is a complete FAIL!

This scammer in Naples won´t have ever pass of best boy, in Madrid due to the lack of competition
and knowledge might be millionaire out of fooling clients as, per example you.

1622754405773.png

Even the pattern matching of stripes on the yoke is a fail, see how many mountains of poorly fitting
fabric lying randomly around, while a bespoke shirt might fet perfect, without leaving this bags around.

1622754612487.png

Buttons are cheapo 1 milimeter as hell and look plastic, and not high quality 4 milimeter Australian MOP whose price for a single button cost way more than tons of sets of this crap.

1622754671465.png

Now Kiton ricamatrice doing pure art!

1622754337260.png

The full article can be found on this blog, several years later is still not deleted by fake news!

Lumpen is the man who can put you in touch with Sarto.

Sarto lives in his workshop with the finest silks and wools, he doesn't want to be disturbed, only to make wonderful things to make people happy.

Lumpen can lead you to Sarto and Sarto can lead you to the light. All are welcome.

Non believers will burn in hell.
Well said!
Amen!

Let´s pray for their purification!

Shut up you Rambo, don´t make me call Colonel Trautman again!

Coming from a person who believes Langa te Tanga are good shirts while the pics of that aberrations can be found in the best Neapolitan schools of High Tailoring as, literally, example of aberration to show pupils what to never do, is not that your opinion might be biassed, is simply you got no idea about and just follow bloggers and hypes as you demonstrate in most of your posts.

This is a hand (or feet) made buttonhole by Langa, even are made with poor thread. Compare with any random Neapolitan shirt. Better to have machine made buttonholes than this rookie homemade awful looking ones.

View attachment 38572

This is the fit on a badspoke shirt that is all an example of fail, plenty of bags of remaining fabric all over this rag and do not fit to the owner’s body, since they use the same pattern for almost all their clients, same as on their jacket sleeve patterns, once fit all. Sartorial crime

View attachment 38573

And the fit with a jacket, by any reason a shirt might have bags on the front as main principle since a shirt might look clean as a cristal with the tie and jacket, not a rag of wrinkles and diagonal bags, the others are obvious.

The ignorant who does this won´t pass a single exam in any random Italian school or won´t be employeed in any tailoring shop for his obvious ignorance, this is absolute crap. Even buying a rtw shirt of any random chinesse brand, the fit will be way better, since they employ real and good patternmakers, this Tanga hasn´t even readed a single patternmaking book on his lazy low iq life.

If you got more than 1 shirt from this scammer as you said, you are an ignorant or an internet troll, sorry to say and just a snob as the 100% of the clients of this so called tailors, that go there “because are the tailors of the high society bla bla bla” ( even you said that ridiculous thing), with that premise, if the King goes to a beach bar to get a toast and a beer, then it deserves Michelin stars?

If you can´t distinguish a Tanga rag from a real bespoke shirt and you said you got several made in Naples so you could in theory, compare yourself, this is even more deep, since with that premise, you seem unable to id a good wine from other delivered in tetrabrick carton box.

Btw if those snobs want to mimic elite, then at least do well, since the real Elite wears Kiton and Attolini, where Sarto was trained and did shirts for the last.

The narcissists with complexes go to Madrid untailors to enrich scammers as Burgos whose heritor said “he learnt cutting in 15 days”, while to be patternmaker several years are needed of tons of hours daily. Only reading that ridiculous thing that should ashame people with honour and dignity is a prove or their narcissism and ignorance.

Would you go to get a hearth surgeon by a faker who says, I learnt anathomy watching cooking programs, I never went to medicine class because I am the best. They already say they are the “best”. The best scammers, that is for sure.

The comparision is like a real surgeon vs. a tarotist who fools people over pay per minute calls.

Sarto went one day he was visiting Madrid to Burgos, way before he decided to study this ( 2010), he asked for Carlo Riva fabrics to the owner of Burgos. He asked “ What is that? Sarto got completely frozen and simply left the shop.

Can you imagine asking for a Vega Sicilia famous wine of the most expensive restaurant of Madrid and be answered” what is that?. No way!

That is the ignorance and narcissism of these tackys and thieves, not only they know 0 about this, the worse is that they do not research to get better, since for their narcissism minds, they are the best of the world and do not need to get better, since they are the top, are the others who must reach their level... This is how this people thinks and their pathological mental processes.

Anyway, that scarve is not made by Sarto, since he also knows nothing about those garments. It was made for real for the one who was master maiden of Marinella for decades. ( for real)

Simply as ridiculous as reading this articles and watching this pics of Langa, so you better stay in this forum to learn and avoid reading those blogs and hypes my friend. I am pretty sure your overal look and economy will be improved.

View attachment 38574

This crap is so poorly made that with the extra fabric on body and bags any could do half
an spare shirt. By any reason this crap is a bespoke shirt. Is a complete FAIL!

This scammer in Naples won´t have ever pass of best boy, in Madrid due to the lack of competition
and knowledge might be millionaire out of fooling clients as, per example you.

View attachment 38576

Even the pattern matching of stripes on the yoke is a fail, see how many mountains of poorly fitting
fabric lying randomly around, while a bespoke shirt might fet perfect, without leaving this bags around.

View attachment 38577

Buttons are cheapo 1 milimeter as hell and look plastic, and not high quality 4 milimeter Australian MOP whose price for a single button cost way more than tons of sets of this crap.

View attachment 38578

Now Kiton ricamatrice doing pure art!

View attachment 38575

The full article can be found on this blog, several years later is still not deleted by fake news!

Well said!
Amen!

Let´s pray for their purification!
You know I enjoy it as much as the next guy who like to see you take down Spanish untailors.

However, it would have been nice if you had shown some other pics and explained how your dominatrix made these. I think the issue was with all the stringy bits all over the place and us not knowing if she made it like this on purpose or isn't finished yet.

1622762500373.png
1622762548556.png

I'm not keen on the side seam on that Langa te Tanga shirt. I presume its machine sewn, theres a stitch not sat right. Not what I'd expect on even something like an H&M shirt. But regardless no where near as good as on a Inglese, Fray, Attolini ect.
_DSC1794.jpg

This is the finish on a Finamore
196220048_341395367408572_5708071999121084050_n.jpg

Sarto just received today the new collection from the most famous and classic English hand made block silk printers,
if any want to pre order any particular design of the hundreds they offer, unique chance since any tiemaker allows this.
PM me

Here is a random example of a single page of the tons they offer.

1623271348151.png

1623271390035.png

1623271640139.png

Attachments

• 1623271512866.png
    1623271512866.png
    374.1 KB · Views: 67
Sarto just received today the new collection from the most famous and classic English hand made block silk printers,
if any want to pre order any particular design of the hundreds they offer, unique chance since any tiemaker allows this.
PM me

Here is a random example of a single page of the tons they offer.

View attachment 38761

View attachment 38762

View attachment 38764
You received today. You are sarto you deluded fucker.

Nice tissues. But Johnny Caccaruti emailed me today and told me about his webstore where buying ancient thirst ties is easy.

Where is the SartoStore™?

Nice tissues. But Johnny Caccaruti emailed me today and told me about his webstore where buying ancient thirst ties is easy.

Where is the SartoStore™?

He is in the corner waiting for calls in the public non trackable phone to deliver.

You know only the best stuff is delivered that way. :problemo:

I'm aware that Mr Cerutti is not the most beloved person in this forum, but this cloth is just gorgeous, Passaggio Cravatte:

Screenshot (224).png

Is it just me, or do those unfurled 7-fold ties look a bit like a vagina or something from a Georgia O'Keeffe painting?

I would never wear such a tie like these from Passaggio Cravattte. I don't like figurative patterns and printed fabrics.

Screenshot (441).png

A very nice one instead, also from Passaggio Cravatte.

Screenshot (443).png

Screenshot (449).png

Also a nice colour combination with shirt and jacket. The pocket square is totally unsuitable in my eyes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom