The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US & Intl)

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Really? That's news to me...
Gotta diversify your news sources. Investigation turned out to show it was a stitchup by blairites in the party. The report was all over twitter a while back.

formby002

Gotta diversify your news sources. Investigation turned out to show it was a stitchup by blairites in the party. The report was all over twitter a while back.
I don't need to diversify anything, you're completely wrong.

So, allow me to educate you...Read and digest.

Thank you.

Pimpernel Smith

Their pathology dictates that it could only be a conspiracy that brought them down. How else could it explain the electorate's total rejection of statism, rank ineptitude, Corbyn and his cronies themselves? And yes, the Jews are plotting and scheming against them too!

The hard Left always have excuses for their utter failure. If only they bothered to look in the mirror.

Rambo

Supporter

Thank you.
oh i've read it. labour rolled over instead of actually fighting because they're a bunch of limp dicked twats and yet you can't realize this bbc article has no proof of antisemitism what so ever. read and digest.
Their pathology dictates that it could only be a conspiracy that brought them down. How else could it explain the electorate's total rejection of statism, rank ineptitude, Corbyn and his cronies themselves? And yes, the Jews are plotting and scheming against them too!

The hard Left always have excuses for their utter failure. If only they bothered to look in the mirror.
corbyn ran a god awful campaign and is too nice a man for this kind of work. this is why you need someone who isn't a pussy.

of course, a long running and successful campaign in the media smearing you at every turn certainly doesn't hurt.

belinmad

corbyn ran a god awful campaign and is too nice a man for this kind of work. this is why you need someone who isn't a pussy.

of course, a long running and successful campaign in the media smearing you at every turn certainly doesn't hurt.
Corbyn was too much to the left for his electorate, for the UK's current situation, and ultimately for his own good, and was too fucking arrogant to ever accept it. He ran an incompetent, incoherent campaign where he was incapable of structuring a common-sense, clear brexit/no-brexit stance, because his leftist dream was not achievable within the construct of the EU.

And while Labour probably does not have a "structural" antisemitism problem, it has had a history of rotten apples, and Corbyn never had the balls to clearly push those people out publicly. As you said, too much of a pussy, but also an incompetent one, completely out of touch with his electorate or the reality of current times.

Rambo

Supporter
Corbyn was too much to the left for his electorate, for the UK's current situation, and ultimately for his own good, and was too fucking arrogant to ever accept it. He ran an incompetent, incoherent campaign where he was incapable of structuring a common-sense, clear brexit/no-brexit stance, because his leftist dream was not achievable within the construct of the EU.
can't really disagree with any of this. i would quibble with the first part that he was too left for his electorate. if the smear campaign hadn't been so effective and he had been able to give just some fucking clue about a brexit plan, neither of which had to do with his actual politics really, then i think he would have won.

And while Labour probably does not have a "structural" antisemitism problem, it has had a history of rotten apples, and Corbyn never had the balls to clearly push those people out publicly. As you said, too much of a pussy, but also an incompetent one, completely out of touch with his electorate or the reality of current times.
well i dont know the history as well as you brits but what he should have done after getting in power was pull a sadaam and get rid of all the wrecker blairites and pseudo-tories in the party. i still have yet to see a single anti-semite named and shamed.

Pimpernel Smith

He wasn't ''nice'' at all. He was snarlingly vicious on a couple videos when journalists caught him off-guard. And there was the speech where he said after the election he was going to curtail the freedom of the media.

And while Labour probably does not have a "structural" antisemitism problem...
The structure was inherently sound and traditionally, British Jews have voted Labour in large numbers. With Momentum and the hard Left infiltration, it was more of an infestation.

Rambo

Supporter
He wasn't ''nice'' at all. He was snarlingly vicious on a couple videos when journalists caught him off-guard. And there was the speech where he said after the election he was going to curtail the freedom of the media.
right so two completely ridiculous things. got it.

The structure was inherently sound and traditionally, British Jews have voted Labour in large numbers. With Momentum and the hard Left infiltration, it was more of an infestation.
you have the statistics on that? jewish blocks, in general, tend to lean more right wing.

With Momentum and the hard Left infiltration, it was more of an infestation.
the jews were infesting them?

formby002

oh i've read it. labour rolled over instead of actually fighting because they're a bunch of limp dicked twats and yet you can't realize this bbc article has no proof of antisemitism what so ever. read and digest.

Did you actual read the articles?

1597871681488.png

formby002

Try to use the language we've all agreed on here.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Look, stop being so stupid. The piece I clipped above is taken from the BBC article I posted, the one that you claimed to have read (skimmed )and found no evidence of anti-Semitism.

In said article the Deputy Leader of the Labour Party is admitting that they did.

Again with added emphasis JUST FOR YOU:

1597946432636.png

formby002

[...]well i dont know the history as well as you brits but what he should have done after getting in power was pull a sadaam and get rid of all the wrecker blairites and pseudo-tories in the party. i still have yet to see a single anti-semite named and shamed.
Yeah, but you keep on making emphatic declarations about British politics even though you're clueless, or maybe its because you are clueless.

Rambo

Supporter

What the fuck are you talking about?

Look, stop being so stupid. The piece I clipped above is taken from the BBC article I posted, the one that you claimed to have read (skimmed )and found no evidence of anti-Semitism.

In said article the Deputy Leader of the Labour Party is admitting that they did.

Again with added emphasis JUST FOR YOU:

View attachment 35057
No it has no admission of proof that any of this shit actually happened? We did have a problem? What problem? Who was the problem? Which members? What did they say? Its all just vague boilerplate in an effort to try and cover up their bullshit settlement.

Yeah, but you keep on making emphatic declarations about British politics even though you're clueless, or maybe its because you are clueless.
the only declaration ive made so far is that they had no proof this ever happened and the whole case was fabricated. Oh and corbyn was a pussy. If you can refute either of those claims then by all means. Otherwise just shut up and move on.

formby002

No it has no admission of proof that any of this shit actually happened? We did have a problem? What problem? Who was the problem? Which members? What did they say? Its all just vague boilerplate in an effort to try and cover up their bullshit settlement.

the only declaration ive made so far is that they had no proof this ever happened and the whole case was fabricated. Oh and corbyn was a pussy. If you can refute either of those claims then by all means. Otherwise just shut up and move on.
Ha....ha...

Reread the first article I linked to. You'll find yourself.

formby002

The actual reported evidence. Instances. Dates. People. Anything really.
I've give you the evidence...The party has accepted that they have a problem...

However, take a look at this, and ask yourself a question. Why were these characters drawn to a party run by Corbyn and his acolytes:

And this explaining the Hard Lefts long flirtation with anti-Semitism.

Last edited:

belinmad

The fuck are you asking about? Can you please just google "Anti semitism in the labour party"?

Livingston, The Tunisian affair, Corbyn's friendship with Hamas/Hezbollah leadership dating back to 2005, Multiple comments by regional members on twitter and other social media that had to later be retracted/apologized for, Williamson, Naz Shah.... Are they all alleged, unfounded, fake news in your view?

Rambo

Supporter
I've give you the evidence...The party has accepted that they have a problem...

However, take a look at this, and ask yourself a question. Why were these characters drawn to a party run by Corbyn and his acolytes:

And this explaining the Hard Lefts long flirtation with anti-Semitism.

What are these sources? This is like pimple and the emaciated waif in the black leather jacket videos

The fuck are you asking about? Can you please just google "Anti semitism in the labour party"?

Livingston, The Tunisian affair, Corbyn's friendship with Hamas/Hezbollah leadership dating back to 2005, Multiple comments by regional members on twitter and other social media that had to later be retracted/apologized for, Williamson, Naz Shah.... Are they all alleged, unfounded, fake news in your view?
no im not talking about that. Im talking about the lawsuit and corbyn's run and the completely fabricated bullshit campaign run to sabotage his candidacy.

Im sure you guys would love to point out any recent stories of labour antisemitism since the election is over.

belinmad

What are these sources? This is like pimple and the emaciated waif in the black leather jacket videos

no im not talking about that. Im talking about the lawsuit and corbyn's run and the completely fabricated bullshit campaign run to sabotage his candidacy.

Im sure you guys would love to point out any recent stories of labour antisemitism since the election is over.
Still not sure what you're talking about. Starmer fired Long-Bailey as one of the first things he did in office, to continue shaking off the whole anti-semitism row.

formby002

Twitter accounts of Corbynistas, and various online news websites supportive of Corbyn.

There was no fabricated bullshit regarding Corbyn, no smears, just his past 'indiscretions' catching up with him. When you become leader of a political party, especially one that has a real chance of winning power, it is only correct that your past is scrutinised.

That is what happened.

Pimpernel Smith

you have the statistics on that? jewish blocks, in general, tend to lean more right wing.
In the UK, the Labour Party has traditionally been the home of Jewish voters. In the Brit experience, as with the kibbutz system, they tend to quite liberal and left leaning in the best and intent and meaning of the words.

the jews were infesting them?
No, a rabble of Momentum bigots and Corbyn fanatics who exposed themselves whilst working out on Twitter.

Labour is currently settling out of court for undisclosed figures, but are acknowledged in the millions. And much more is going to be paid out.

When you had Jewish MP's turning up at the conference needing police protection, you know all is not well.

As for me and the ''emaciated waif'' he has 450,000 subscribers on his Youtube channel and doing rather well indeed. Emaciated he is not.

Rambo

Supporter
alright, lets take this specious horseshit one case at a time

Still not sure what you're talking about. Starmer fired Long-Bailey as one of the first things he did in office, to continue shaking off the whole anti-semitism row.

long bailey got sacked for replying to an actress who said that israeli troops and police train american cops in the ways of killing civilians. which is 100% factually true and there is no way to point to that as anti-semitism unless you're insane.
Twitter accounts of Corbynistas, and various online news websites supportive of Corbyn.

There was no fabricated bullshit regarding Corbyn, no smears, just his past 'indiscretions' catching up with him. When you become leader of a political party, especially one that has a real chance of winning power, it is only correct that your past is scrutinised.

That is what happened.
past indiscretions of not just bending over and doing everything israel says? even saying i support the palestinian people is now considered antisemitism in the UK?
In the UK, the Labour Party has traditionally been the home of Jewish voters. In the Brit experience, as with the kibbutz system, they tend to quite liberal and left leaning in the best and intent and meaning of the words.

No, a rabble of Momentum bigots and Corbyn fanatics who exposed themselves whilst working out on Twitter.

Labour is currently settling out of court for undisclosed figures, but are acknowledged in the millions. And much more is going to be paid out.

When you had Jewish MP's turning up at the conference needing police protection, you know all is not well.

As for me and the ''emaciated waif'' he has 450,000 subscribers on his Youtube channel and doing rather well indeed. Emaciated he is not.
do you have any voting statistics to backup the claim of british jews being left leaning in any way? not just anecdotal evidence. any polling data on this?

id heard about the conference thing but never looked into it. i found this about the woman in question:

apparently she had been harassed by right wing tory nutjobs online?

again their settlement is not an admission of guilt. you guys dont really seem to understand the concept of settlements in the UK.

all i'm harping on here is proof that this legal case had any merit AND that there continues to be antisemitism problems in the labour party since it was obviously widespread and rampant.

or are all three of you claiming that corbyn and long-bailey were the only two members who hated jews and now that they're gone there hasn't been an issue.

come on dammit, put your critical thinking caps on.

Pimpernel Smith

alright, lets take this specious horseshit one case at a time

long bailey got sacked for replying to an actress who said that israeli troops and police train american cops in the ways of killing civilians. which is 100% factually true and there is no way to point to that as anti-semitism unless you're insane.

past indiscretions of not just bending over and doing everything israel says? even saying i support the palestinian people is now considered antisemitism in the UK?

do you have any voting statistics to backup the claim of british jews being left leaning in any way? not just anecdotal evidence. any polling data on this?
Here's a report saying it is evenly split:

But traditionally, Labour:

He's clearly an enemy of the American people. You know where this leads to: the elimination of carbon based life forms. Starting with the humans.

I was at a conference attended remotely this week on a certain south American country. They're going to use the new oil and gas finds to raise standards of living significantly through the ensuing years with local development. Then you had representatives the British High Commission waxing lyrical on how they hope all the oil and gas wealth will be invested in more lucrative and powerful renewables and they can close down the source of the new found wealth before 2030.

Make no mistake, this is the fossil fuel lifestyle and only that can deliver to the developing world to the promised land of a viable middle classes.

Take away that mission and you have, like several Western nations and the state of California a mission of self-destruction.

Rambo

Supporter
Make no mistake, this is the fossil fuel lifestyle and only that can deliver to the developing world to the promised land of a viable middle classes.

Take away that mission and you have, like several Western nations and the state of California a mission of self-destruction.
This is completely fucking insane. California is literally on fire as we speak.

Here's a report saying it is evenly split:

https://www.jpr.org.uk/documents/The%20political%20leanings%20of%20British%20Jews.pdf
But traditionally, Labour:
So not traditionally labour. Got it.

Noticed you ducked the last part of my post as well.

Pimpernel Smith

This is completely fucking insane. California is literally on fire as we speak.
And experiencing unprecedented power cuts due to closing down gas power stations and replacing with ultra reliable renewables.

Noticed you ducked the last part of my post as well.
That's because I read it a couple of times and it still didn't make no sense.

Long-Bailey was got rid of at the very first opportunity as she's an inept vapid-botox face living with her slick marketing husband in the posh part of Manchester. Her claims to have worked in a pawn shop in my home town are false, as too her claims her father was a union rep at Shell Stanlow Oil Refinery. It just so happens that my family were big Labour people in Ellesmere Port and Chester. Including not one, but two mayors, councillors and alderman.

The last members ditched the party under Corbyn for the anti-semitism and the turning on Frank Field, a personal friend of the family and a gentleman MP of utmost integrity.

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter
Yesterday I was speaking to an arborist and I am kicking myself for not asking his thoughts on all the fires, we ended up talking about how you could use a drone for his line work.

He would've been another anecdotal source, but it was my understanding that a lot of the California fires are fuelled by poor management, not climate change. Some anecdotal voices such as Michael Savage, a San Francisco radio host and Patrick Moore, formerly of Greenpeace ( the same guy who would not drink a glass of Roundup) have stated it is due to poor management and things like few controlled burns.

I'm of the belief that the well intentioned environmentalist leftist that says "do not touch the forest" and brings in costly and restrictive regulation on harvesting timber and does nothing to decrease the fuel load in the forests creates the tinderbox conditions.

Rambo

Supporter

And experiencing unprecedented power cuts due to closing down gas power stations and replacing with ultra reliable renewables.

That's because I read it a couple of times and it still didn't make no sense.

Long-Bailey was got rid of at the very first opportunity as she's an inept vapid-botox face living with her slick marketing husband in the posh part of Manchester. Her claims to have worked in a pawn shop in my home town are false, as too her claims her father was a union rep at Shell Stanlow Oil Refinery. It just so happens that my family were big Labour people in Ellesmere Port and Chester. Including not one, but two mayors, councillors and alderman.

The last members ditched the party under Corbyn for the anti-semitism and the turning on Frank Field, a personal friend of the family and a gentleman MP of utmost integrity.
a: thats not true at all about california.

B: that once again has nothing to do with antisemitism that you yourself quoted earlier, nor does it answer the question about where all this so-called antisemitism went now that the election is over.
Tell us where it is wrong.
It literally admits in the article that israelis did, in fact, teach american cops. Just that in minnesota they didnt specifically teach them to pit their knees on people's necks. I mean just how obtuse can you be about this?

Rambo

Supporter
Yesterday I was speaking to an arborist and I am kicking myself for not asking his thoughts on all the fires, we ended up talking about how you could use a drone for his line work.

He would've been another anecdotal source, but it was my understanding that a lot of the California fires are fuelled by poor management, not climate change. Some anecdotal voices such as Michael Savage, a San Francisco radio host and Patrick Moore, formerly of Greenpeace ( the same guy who would not drink a glass of Roundup) have stated it is due to poor management and things like few controlled burns.

I'm of the belief that the well intentioned environmentalist leftist that says "do not touch the forest" and brings in costly and restrictive regulation on harvesting timber and does nothing to decrease the fuel load in the forests creates the tinderbox conditions.
Also true. I dont have the info in front of me but the division of forestry took a bit hit to its budget and manpower and theyre not clearing the forests like they used to.

formby002

a: thats not true at all about california.

B: that once again has nothing to do with antisemitism that you yourself quoted earlier, nor does it answer the question about where all this so-called antisemitism went now that the election is over.

It literally admits in the article that israelis did, in fact, teach american cops. Just that in minnesota they didnt specifically teach them to pit their knees on people's necks. I mean just how obtuse can you be about this?
According to the article there seems to be a history of this technique being used by American Police going back to the mid 90s (Pittsburgh). I'd suspect it goes back even further.

The article also says, that whilst American Police were trained by Israeli agencies, there is no evidence that this specific technique was taught.

Rambo

Supporter
According to the article there seems to be a history of this technique being used by American Police going back to the mid 90s (Pittsburgh). I'd suspect it goes back even further.

The article also says, that whilst American Police were trained by Israeli agencies, there is no evidence that this specific technique was taught.
Jesus christ save me

Top Bottom