The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US & Intl)

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Texas will be a tight race, but I think the electoral college votes will fall to Trump. Might see a senator or two unseated though. The key will be white rural voter turnout-out. The Valley and all of the cities have swung hard to the Dems these past few years.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Maybe, if some marketing genius started making masks like that, then Trump and his supporters would actually wear them.

It could be an untapped market!
They give away blue Trump 2020 masks at the big rallies and still most of the attendees don’t wear them.

Fwiffo

Supporter

“I’m calling on Biden to stop promoting his anti-vaccine theories because all they are doing is hurting the importance of what we are doing and I know that if they were in this position they would be saying how wonderful it is. They're recklessly endangering lives. You can’t do that,”

That Joe Biden is an anti-vaxxer!

Fwiffo

Supporter
They give away blue Trump 2020 masks at the big rallies and still most of the attendees don’t wear them.
Need to look good when you are up close and personal with the commander in chief and leader of the free world.

Pimpernel Smith

this is a great interview with ilhan omar
Yep: '“I am, by nature, a starter of fires...I am for disbanding the Minneapolis Police Department...Where is the answer from the people who advocate not disbanding the Police Department?''

No offer of any meaningful bill or legislation, just destruction:

Of all the places her and her family could have gone to find democracy, America must have something going for it, as that's where the ultimately chose.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Yep: '“I am, by nature, a starter of fires...I am for disbanding the Minneapolis Police Department...Where is the answer from the people who advocate not disbanding the Police Department?''

No offer of any meaningful bill or legislation, just destruction:

Of all the places her and her family could have gone to find democracy, America must have something going for it, as that's where the ultimately chose.
right do you have any answer for those questions? where's your bill to fix this?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing

two good pieces on what a trainwreck this biden campaign is turning out to be
Biden’s popularity actually goes UP when he stops campaigning! He is going to be elected the 46th president of the United States simply by being “not as bad as Trump”. It’s a pretty sad indictment of the system and how low the bar is these days.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Biden’s popularity actually goes UP when he stops campaigning! He is going to be elected the 46th president of the United States simply by being “not as bad as Trump”. It’s a pretty sad indictment of the system and how low the bar is these days.
Does that mean he should delegate the debate next week to Kamala?

Pimpernel Smith

right do you have any answer for those questions? where's your bill to fix this?
If I had chosen to go into politics, I would have a sense of mission and daring do. I wouldn’t be burning and looting, I would be building.

So I wouldn’t be boasting about worshipping the gods of destruction by being a twisted fire starter.

And I wouldn’t be handing over policing to pimps, mobs, the cartels, militias and oh yeah, social workers and “community leaders”.

America is in the process of being hijacked.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Barrett seems like an ok pick. Not a Gorsuch level, but still above Kavenaugh. Ramming through the appointment before the election just robs her of any legitimacy though. In his desperation, Trump is taking the whole party down with him.

Less their paramilitary wing turn against them!

44069D55-FE49-4360-8583-86544D326069.jpeg
AE424618-E4D0-4ED9-AF9C-10ADBDEFA265.jpeg

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Top Bottom