The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US & Intl)

Fwiffo

Supporter
Biden is Catholic? It's well known the Democrats coalesced behind Biden because he was the most traditional tall white man Presidential candidate on the ticket. Until the South Dakota primary of majority black voters pundits wrote him off for dead. The thought of Bernie Sanders or one of the women winning was probably giving the Democratic establishment fits as they seem to have settled on the strategy that beating President Trump meant trotting out a candidate that looks more presidential; whatever that means in the year 2020.

Talking about drafting two speeches I wonder if President Trump will draft a concession and victory speech or he only prepares the latter and asks Ivanka to deliver the former.

Pimpernel Smith

Roman Catholics, you don’t like them either?
I suppose you must have lost the argument when we're arguing over whether his crack pipe is actually a meth pipe...

The photos of Hunter allegedly include young Chinese ladies he's having brutal S&M sex with. Giuliani has hinted that the photos are depraved.

The Biden presidency would be utterly compromised.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
I suppose you must have lost the argument when we're arguing over whether his crack pipe is actually a meth pipe...

The photos of Hunter allegedly include young Chinese ladies he's having brutal S&M sex with. Giuliani has hinted that the photos are depraved.

The Biden presidency would be utterly compromised.

Please don’t stop punctuating your rants with random music videos from lefty artists.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
The FBI is investigating Giuliani and Bannon’s involvement in the suspected Russian disinformation campaign.

Top Bottom