The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US & Intl)

Fwiffo

Supporter

"'I have three alternatives for my future: being arrested, killed or victory,' he told evangelical leaders.

But the former military officer said there was no chance of prison because 'no man on Earth will threaten me'

The 66-year-old president, who hopes for a second term next year, has been questioning Brazil's electronic voting system and threatened not to accept the result of next year's presidential election."

Must admit this is similar to another bloke in recent times.

Pimpernel Smith

"'I have three alternatives for my future: being arrested, killed or victory,' he told evangelical leaders.

But the former military officer said there was no chance of prison because 'no man on Earth will threaten me'

The 66-year-old president, who hopes for a second term next year, has been questioning Brazil's electronic voting system and threatened not to accept the result of next year's presidential election."

Must admit this is similar to another bloke in recent times.
Brazil is as strange as it ever was.

Not a great look:

Fwiffo

Supporter
Maybe the President will stump for him and return the favour for endorsing him last year.

Fwiffo

Supporter
_120375000_e0d288cd-f6a9-4b86-a8d8-b5c8a077c3f4.jpg

Let's discuss this photograph!

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing

There sheer hypocrisy of these people talking about individual liberty in mask debates and then offering bounties for family and neighbors to turn in anyone suspected of helping someone get an abortion is just breathtaking.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter

There sheer hypocrisy of these people talking about individual liberty in mask debates and then offering bounties for family and neighbors to turn in anyone suspected of helping someone get an abortion is just breathtaking.
people online already broke the site.

i'm wondering when someone is finally going to take the leap and start killing these republican politicians.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
people online already broke the site.

i'm wondering when someone is finally going to take the leap and start killing these republican politicians.
I thought I read that the .com site wasn’t the offical gov snitch line to collect your Judas money.

Rambo

Supporter

Fwiffo

Supporter

"One recent opinion poll gave former President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva a nine-percentage point lead over Mr Bolsonaro in the first round of voting."

It's either Bolsonaro or the former leftist guy Lula who went to jail. Stunning.

"Threats made by some of the president's supporters to storm the Supreme Court have led to fears that Brazil could see similar scenes to those that played out on 6 January in Washington DC, when supporters of President Donald Trump surged past barricades into the US Capitol."

Fwiffo

Supporter

Kill the problem at its source. So logical. Of course I hope he doesn't equate rapist with a certain ethnic background like the (un)official head of his Republican party.

Fwiffo

Supporter

"Republican Larry Elder appealed on Monday to his supporters to use an online form to report fraud, which claimed it had 'detected fraud" in the 'results' of the California recall election 'resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor.'

The only problem: On Monday when the link was live on Elder's campaign site, the election hadn't even happened yet. No results had been released. And Elder was still campaigning to replace Newsom as governor."

It's the Democrats. Of course there is fraud.

Rambo

Supporter

"Republican Larry Elder appealed on Monday to his supporters to use an online form to report fraud, which claimed it had 'detected fraud" in the 'results' of the California recall election 'resulting in Governor Gavin Newsom being reinstated as governor.'

The only problem: On Monday when the link was live on Elder's campaign site, the election hadn't even happened yet. No results had been released. And Elder was still campaigning to replace Newsom as governor."

It's the Democrats. Of course there is fraud.
every election is going to be fraudulent from now on.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Moving from fringe to 4th place, PPC complicates the Conservatives' path to power

Reckon this is the party that Arnathor supports - for the benefit of Rambo Rambo

"The PPC welcomed those voters with open arms. A party promising a radically smaller government with fewer regulations was suddenly embraced by people who saw government as an oppressive force.

Bernier, a libertarian who has long railed against government overreach, became a champion of the 'no more lockdowns' crowd, routinely appearing at well-attended protests against these restrictions."

"We are the only national political party against vaccine passports. We believe in freedom of choice — everyone must be able to decide for themselves,' Bernier said a recent rally.

Bernier's pitch to voters also includes a plan to 'defund' the CBC, balance the budget quickly, cut all foreign aid, 'say no to the UN' — a body he calls 'a dysfunctional organization' — and pull out of the Paris climate accord."

He is polling with a higher popular vote than even the Quebec separatists. Oh right and he's not vaccinated.

Rambo

Supporter
our great independent political thinkers

Fwiffo

Supporter

"The effort to unseat Mr Newsom has been driven by increasingly partisan politics, but gained steam after he was photographed dining at a fancy restaurant while urging Californians to stay home to avoid spreading Covid-19."

"Mr Newsom faced a ragtag group of conservatives hoping to take his place, including reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner, who vanished from the campaign trail to film Celebrity Big Brother in Australia."

Quality candidates. Completely devoted to public service.

Kingstonian

Anyone know much about Eric Zemmour the Frenchman knocked off TV but now getting lots of views on tinternet?

It seems Macron does not have much support but is predicted to get through on subsequent rounds as voters will not support Le Pen.

Zemmour also speaks on the dangers of Muslims destroying France, but pundits are not sure how his support will play out. He may be a spanner in the works.

Top Bottom