The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US & Intl)

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
It is indeed, a truly a beautiful thing to watch the left eat themselves before they can consume the rest of us.
they're fighting back against the biden accusations now. its really unbelieveable that this is the hill they chose to die on.

in other news, i'm ALL THE WAY IN on the Mike Gravel campaign. his twitter account being run by two 17 year old. i wish i was this knowledgeable at that age

Pimpernel Smith

Julian Assange has been forcibly removed from the Ecuadorian Embassy in London and arrested by the Metropolitan Police:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47891737
He looked rather pale. All arranged in a spectacularly undignified manner. The met police really lack all class. That could of all been done without the media circus, which the establishment as ever, will illicit the opposite response from the one they wanted.

Journeyman

Supporter
I'm not sure how much of a media circus there was.

Apparently the video footage of Assange (looking a bit like Gandalf) being removed by police was shot by Russia Today - RT has been waiting outside the Ecuadorian Embassy for the past week in the expectation that Assange would be removed at some stage.

Pimpernel Smith

Come on now. I mean really, just come on. She had her hitler sympathizer words played right in front of her.
Look again: the Democrats have no counterforce against the authentic eloquence and reason of Owens.

Ted Lieu is a douchebag and also Owens wasn't really be sympathizing with Adolf.
One of the tactics the retrograde left uses is to edit interviews and change the context for their nefarious ends. Roger Scruton recently got a good dose of that in the UK. The other cynical tactic is to bring false equivalency with Israel and Nazi Germany (always). Hence Owens who is a supporter of the state of Israel is literally a Nazi. You can expect nothing less in the cesspit of their ideology,

These are the denizens who seek the total ruination of your great country and republic.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
Ted Lieu is a douchebag and also Owens wasn't really be sympathizing with Adolf.
Ted lieu is a douchebag and candace owend is a grifter shithead who plays racial dynamics for her own financial gain

Journeyman

Supporter
^ From what I've read, all significant Democrats are saying that it's a waste to try to impeach Trump, so he seems to be making a false argument there.

I do, however, like his Brooks Brothers shirt and his tie has a nice dimple.

Fwiffo

Supporter
“Tuesday's Morning Consult poll showed Biden with 30 per cent support, despite not having announced his candidacy. He was followed by Bernie Sanders with 24 per cent. “

The two democratic front runners are aged 76 and 77. Are there no Millenial or Gen X Democrats? Never mind they are running to replace a 72 year old

Journeyman

Supporter
I still wonder why Biden didn't run for President at the last election. He had a very solid record as VP and was probably more liked and considerably less divisive than Hillary Clinton.

Perhaps he was just tired, after eight years as VP?

Fwiffo

Supporter
I still wonder why Biden didn't run for President at the last election. He had a very solid record as VP and was probably more liked and considerably less divisive than Hillary Clinton.

Perhaps he was just tired, after eight years as VP?
He weighed in on disrupting the coronation but decided against it. His son passed away or was on his way out around that time and I'm sure it had an effect on him although I recall his son told him to run rather than not.

Fwiffo

Supporter
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-vs-biden-two-70-somethings-go-it-over-age-n998926

"Earlier, Trump, 72, said that Biden and other 2020 candidates are "making me look very young, both in terms of age and I think in terms of energy.'

'Well, I think that — I just feel like a young man. I'm so young. I can't believe it. I'm the youngest person. I am a young, vibrant man,' the president said. 'I look at Joe — I don't know about him. I don't know.'"

Trump added, "I would never say anyone is too old, but I know they're all making me look very young, both in terms of age and I think in terms of energy. I think you people know that better than anybody."

Fwiffo

Supporter
Theresa May agrees to set timetable to choose successor

"Theresa May has promised to set a timetable for the election of her successor after the next Brexit vote in the first week of June.

The agreement follows a meeting between the prime minister and senior Tory MPs who are demanding a date for her departure from Downing Street.

If she loses the vote on her Brexit plan, already rejected three times, sources told the BBC she would resign.

Meanwhile, Boris Johnson has said he will run for leader once Mrs May goes."

Prime Minister Boris Johnson....

Fwiffo

Supporter
Argentina ex-leader Cristina Fernandez to run for vice-president

"Ms Fernandez, a controversial left-leaning populist, said in a video posted on social media on Saturday that she would run for the deputy position.

'I have asked Alberto Fernandez to lead a team that includes both of us, him as the presidential candidate and me as candidate for the vice position,' she said in a nearly 13-minute long video on her official Twitter account."

And once you're finished being President Alberto make sure you move aside so I can run for President again.

Fwiffo

Supporter
From cooks to crooks, EU's new Parliament includes colourful cast of characters

"No such constraints should hold back Silvio Berlusconi, the 82-year-old media tycoon and four-time Italian prime minister. He has survived a string of charges ranging from fraud to hiring an underage prostitute for sex-fuelled 'bunga bunga' parties at his villa.

After emergency bowel surgery last month, Berlusconi should take up his seat for his centre-right Forza Italia party on July 2 in the Strasbourg, France, where —16 years ago to the day — he infamously likened a German member of the European Parliament (MEP) to a Nazi camp guard."

How is he 82 after emergency bowel surgery?

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
Introduce me? I just need a spa facial now.
i wish. the man seemingly never ages. he's had the same look for roughly 20 years. although i suppose being a billionaire on the italian coast is a rather stress free lifestyle.

Fwiffo

Supporter
i wish. the man seemingly never ages. he's had the same look for roughly 20 years. although i suppose being a billionaire on the italian coast is a rather stress free lifestyle.
His hair is fake. He uses pencils to draw in the hairline and concealers to hide a not so successful transplant.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Trump boys go wild in the Emerald Isle

"US President Donald Trump's two adult sons poured pints of Guinness on a pub crawl during a stopover in Ireland. The president and his family are staying in County Clare at his Doonbeg golf resort, which employs hundreds of local people. Donald Jr and Eric Trump bought drinks for locals, and thanked the tiny village for its "incredible" support.. The village of Doonbeg (population about 200) welcomed the Trump sons with fanfare and US flags. The BBC's Nuala McGovern asked Eric if the pub crawl was a good use of American taxpayers' money. 'We're just trying to have a good time,' he replied before heading into Madigan's Bar.
Both Trump sons also emphasised the lack of protests in the village. Anticipating the brothers' arrival, some pub-goers were wearing red 'Make America Great Again' ballcaps."

Absolutely no conflict of interest there.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Hong Kong protests: Leader Carrie Lam defiant on extradition plan

"Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam has said she will not scrap a controversial plan to allow extradition to mainland China, despite mass protests. Organisers estimate that one million people took part in Sunday's march, although police put the figure at 240,000 at its peak. If the organisers' estimate is confirmed as correct, it would be the largest demonstration in Hong Kong since the territory was handed over to China by the British in 1997.
She also promised legally binding human rights safeguards, and regular reports of implementation of the bill to the legislature."

Yes - because we all believe the People's Republic of China when it comes to binding human rights safeguards.

It's the twilight end to what remains of British Hong Kong.

Top Bottom