The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 5.31.57 PM.png

"'I am not f–-ing losing to Joe Biden,' he repeated in a series of heated conference calls with his top campaign officials, according to five people with knowledge of the conversations."

Biden's interview on MSNBC regarding the sexual assault charges was horrendous. I have a new fond respect for Mika. Dems have to have a better alternative than Biden.

I didn't watch it but it has to have been better than Trump's utterly appalling chat in front of Lincoln's statue.

You mean the same person who said this?

“I have no problem wearing a mask. I’m supposed to make a speech. I just don’t know, should I speak in a mask? You’re going to have to tell me if that’s politically correct. I don’t know. If it is, I’ll speak in a mask.”

Not a big fan of KRudd, but this is worth a read:

That's an interesting perspective. Regarding China, most people seem to believe the opposite: The Coronavirus in the West marks the start of the Chinese age much like typhus et al in the Americas marked the start of the Spanish age. Xiexie!

That's an interesting perspective. Regarding China, most people seem to believe the opposite: The Coronavirus in the West marks the start of the Chinese age much like typhus et al in the Americas marked the start of the Spanish age. Xiexie!

Most people, the Kowtowing type, are not the ones in charge now. Especially politically, the Theresa May types, who has risen overnight this week like a toxic mushroom in your garden composing editorials against America and in favor of the WHO and one world government shows how desperate and lost they are now that the reality studio is busted flush. All that China has achieved, in the words or somewhat paraphrased of Admiral Yamamoto ''I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.''

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/hugging-china-hasnt-done-us-any-favours

"Obama tells graduates, 'Doing what feels good, what's convenient, what's easy, that's how little kids think.'"

You forgot one more Mr. President, doing what I want because I want it.

LOL. There is no moderate Dem right now that Biden can choose from. All radical leftists.

Dear God I wish this was true. Biden is Trump-lite and any possible running mate is going to be some effete establishment corporate Neolib.

You are a different shade of brown if you are supporting Trump.

That someone should vote a particular way because of their skin colour. IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF RACISM.

Whereas the British political system is a (bad) joke, the American system is a cesspit.

Since Cameron? May? Johnson?

Brown? Blair?

It started going downhill at the turn of the 20th century, but accelerated after the WWII and, hopefully reached its nadir under May. We are still currently crawling along the bottom though.

We are lying in the gutter, looking at the stars...(ahem)

That someone should vote a particular way because of their skin colour. IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF RACISM.

Whereas the British political system is a (bad) joke, the American system is a cesspit.

The race baiting in US politics and in the UK under Corbyn's official opposition is utterly wretched and without dignity.

They have tried to instill the non-quality and non-choice chance of birth colour and race as somehow the defining factor of everything. It hasn't fully played out yet, but the end-game approaches. Which is good, then we can go back to judging individuals by their character, competency and prowess. Not because they've got some status in some BS victim hierarchy.

It started going downhill at the turn of the 20th century, but accelerated after the WWII and, hopefully reached its nadir under May. We are still currently crawling along the bottom though.

We are lying in the gutter, looking at the stars...(ahem)

May was undoubtedly, the lowest of the low. A wretched mugwump/invertebrate/hermaphrodite straight out of William Burroughs. When she became PM of the town....real Spare Ass Annie stuff, evil to the core:

As I've been checking calcs all day, something that I haven't had to do in ages, this cheered me up no end.

#classicdom

He'll be very lucky to survive this...

Hmmm, I think the reverse. I think he actually will survive it and will be stunned if he loses his 'gig' over this.

The Dems don't seem to learn. Biden is a terrible candidate. I guess at the end of the day, we get the government we deserve so a choice of Trump or Biden. Eek!

May was undoubtedly, the lowest of the low. A wretched mugwump/invertebrate/hermaphrodite straight out of William Burroughs. When she became PM of the town....real Spare Ass Annie stuff, evil to the core:

Ahem...

What right do you have to demand the President of the United States to conform to your etiquette and standards of polite society? You think you're morally and intellectually better than him don't you?
I must remember to quote this back to you whenever you criticise a politician or public figure in future.
Please do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom