The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

1592595250675.png

same thing they did in wisconsin. democratic governor as well. just in case you think its a "we dont do that" situation.

Ok, how are you, the free speech warrior personified, in ANY way ok with this?

I applaud that she's out there being honest and yes, 100% she can say this. Do it and be transparent and be as vicious as your heart truly is. But she has to accept that Labour don't do that anti-Semitic conspiracy theory BS anymore and she has to live with that career stopping move....in Labour.

But she should, as many on Twitter are proposing, set-up a new anti-Semitic-Communist Party with the rest of the Momentum folk and storm the Houses of Parliament with their democratic mandate.

I applaud that she's out there being honest and yes, 100% she can say this. Do it and be transparent and be as vicious as your heart truly is. But she has to accept that Labour don't do that anti-Semitic conspiracy theory BS anymore and she has to live with that career stopping move....in Labour.
just to be clear, the article only says that american cops were taught by mossad. which is factually, without a shadow of a doubt, 100% true.

But she should, as many on Twitter are proposing, set-up a new anti-Semitic-Communist Party with the rest of the Momentum folk and storm the Houses of Parliament with their democratic mandate.
god lets hope

just to be clear, the article only says that american cops were taught by mossad. which is factually, without a shadow of a doubt, 100% true.

It is the tired worn cliche and familiar anti-Semitic trope strategy engaged by the lunatic Left: if something bad has happened, ensure you blame Israel, Mossad, the Israeli Defence Force or zionism. In this instance, the acts of that cop in Minneapolis inevitably has its root in Israel. You get medals and the warm, surging glow of virtue signalling at the dinner tables of Islington for saying that.

This is worth watching the grovelling BS merchants, especially the way the Scottish Parliament member at the 15 minute mark spits out ''White!'' several times in anger:

Here it is edited:

Last edited:

I thought the PM just killed the daily coronavirus briefings. Now he wants them back? Do we really need daily press briefings outside of a crisis period? The amount of effort going into preparing for one of these must take at least half a day. Shouldn't they focus on actually governing?

“‘I do believe that I'm the response to the millennial generation, the first wave of it, because, overwhelmingly [that] generation is exceedingly liberal,‘ he said, adding, ‘I look forward to being able to lead a new generation of patriots coming up.’”

“Cawthorn ran on a pro-Trump platform while talking up his status as a Washington outsider.

‘I'm really not looking to work with any caucus or anything,‘ he said. ’I don't want to be loyal to some caucus chair. I want to be loyal to the people of west North Carolina alone.’”

“‘I do believe that I'm the response to the millennial generation, the first wave of it, because, overwhelmingly [that] generation is exceedingly liberal,‘ he said, adding, ‘I look forward to being able to lead a new generation of patriots coming up.’”

“Cawthorn ran on a pro-Trump platform while talking up his status as a Washington outsider.

‘I'm really not looking to work with any caucus or anything,‘ he said. ’I don't want to be loyal to some caucus chair. I want to be loyal to the people of west North Carolina alone.’”

He also said that despite him winning over the Trump-endorsed candidate that people who elected him will overwhelmingly vote for Trump.

if he was a zoomer he'd be doing something other than voting for trump. its all just bullshit labeling.

Interesting times. A former Canadian justice serving in the appeals court in Hong Kong owing to the use of British common law throughout the Commonwealth. Now that China has eroded the rule of law do we opt out of continuing the charade...

Interesting times. A former Canadian justice serving in the appeals court in Hong Kong owing to the use of British common law throughout the Commonwealth. Now that China has eroded the rule of law do we opt out of continuing the charade...

Good point Fwiffs. Irwin has a point. but she should be conflicted already given the "Michaels & Huawei Meng". Naive of her to believe that HK remains an oasis of democracy. She should make a statement by stepping down before next year.

Will Trudeau skate on the WE scandal? Sadly, I believe he will.

Wrist slap most likely. Will depend on what the Ethics Commissioner's findings are although in a minority parliament he is at more risk. His apology was ridiculous. What the fuck is a PM doing insinuating himself into a sole-source tender intended for his friends/campaign contributors? Fucking Dali Lama shit all over again. Worse given his crazy mama get a quarter mil over three years to talk about being crazy. HIs bro and even Sophie got a taste of ME to WE.

right this loon showing up at the man's house to yell at him and the fact he didn't take a baseball bat to him somehow makes him a twit and a pussy in your eyes?

Just look at him, there's no joy going on there, just a stern diet of raw turnip and the hard unfulfilled dreams of replacing the West with the Politburo. He's like some Dickensian villain.

I know that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I wouldn't watch anything by Dinesh D'Souza - even as a joke!

"If elected, Biden, 77, would be the oldest president-elect, which has put an intense focus on his pick for a running mate. Biden has spoken often of seeing himself as a transitional president, leading many political watchers to believe his running mate could eventually be the leader of the Democratic Party and, if Biden wins in November, the likely presidential nominee in 2024."

If 77 is a transitional President, what would have happened if Bernie Sanders won the nomination? Half term? Bernie can go all 8 years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom