The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

In fact I'll help you:

1598135299809.png

1598135431997.png

1598135508742.png

Now, if you have evidence that that particular technique was taught to American Police by Israeli agencies, because that article specifically says it can't find any evidence that it was, then show us.

In fact I'll help you:

View attachment 35071

View attachment 35072

View attachment 35073

Now, if you have evidence that that particular technique was taught to American Police by Israeli agencies, because that article specifically says it can't find any evidence that it was, then show us.
Its really incredible just how obtuse you are about the general point and trying to "win" this argument via this specific point. What i said was israeli police tought american police, not that they taught them this specific method of killing. In fact there have very many articles about the two nations cooperation on this very subject. If you google it youd be able to find some but here are just a few:

Its really incredible just how obtuse you are about the general point and trying to "win" this argument via this specific point. What i said was israeli police tought american police, not that they taught them this specific method of killing. In fact there have very many articles about the two nations cooperation on this very subject. If you google it youd be able to find some but here are just a few:

Yes, but that's what Maxine Peake said which is THE POINT of the argument remember?

1598140819441.png

That quote literally validates my argument. What are you talking about here?

israelis trained americans to kill. Now that youve agreed with me can we admit i won and move on?

Right, we'll start from the beginning:

Maxine Peake (The Actress) tweeted a claim that the specific technique used by the police that led to Mr Floyd's death was taught to them by an Israeli agency.

Rebecca Long-Bailey (a senior MP and lawyer) retweeted Ms Peake's tweet agreeing with it.

Channel 4 fact checked (summarised in the article I posted) Ms Peake's claim and found no evidence that that specific technique was taught to American Police by an Israeli agency.

So, why did Ms Peake tweet an unsubstantiated claim, and why did Ms Long-Bailey (a senior MP and Lawyer) retweet it?

Let us be kind, and suggest that they are a pair of stupid twats. However, others may, in fact did, take a another view considering who the accused are.

Are we a bit clearer now?

It has everything to do with antisemitism as it targets individuals and businesses on the basis that they are Israeli and/or Jewish owned.

No it does not. Hardline Zionist politicians in Israel would like any criticism of Israel to be considered as anti semitism. See Mark Regev for example.

The holocaust or anti-semitism used as a ploy to suppress or deflect criticism.

No it does not. Hardline Zionist politicians in Israel would like any criticism of Israel to be considered as anti semitism. See Mark Regev for example.

The holocaust or anti-semitism used as a ploy to suppress or deflect criticism.

That still doesn't negate the fact that BDS is an antisemitic boycott movement.

Does BDS target Jewish-owned businesses in America, Europe, etc or just businesses based in Israel?

Does BDS target Jewish-owned businesses in America, Europe, etc or just businesses based in Israel?

In practice it has targeted Jewish owned businesses in several cities, businesses selling Israeli products. But the big giveaway is the targeting of Jews and Israeli individuals for special treatment including boycotts of esteemed academics or getting them to sign denunciations against the legitimacy of Israel before they can attend events.

What is the litmus test you are hoping to use to agree on this one way or the other?
I dont know, actual antisemitism happening?

Right, we'll start from the beginning:

Maxine Peake (The Actress) tweeted a claim that the specific technique used by the police that led to Mr Floyd's death was taught to them by an Israeli agency.

Rebecca Long-Bailey (a senior MP and lawyer) retweeted Ms Peake's tweet agreeing with it.

Channel 4 fact checked (summarised in the article I posted) Ms Peake's claim and found no evidence that that specific technique was taught to American Police by an Israeli agency.

So, why did Ms Peake tweet an unsubstantiated claim, and why did Ms Long-Bailey (a senior MP and Lawyer) retweet it?

Let us be kind, and suggest that they are a pair of stupid twats. However, others may, in fact did, take a another view considering who the accused are.

Are we a bit clearer now?
conversations like this are why people join facebook groups of people who point guns at their genitals

I dont know, actual antisemitism happening?

conversations like this are why people join facebook groups of people who point guns at their genitals

You all to often accuse Pimpy of not reading things properly, but you are the worst offender on this forum.

If you had read the article that I posted it makes it very clear the claim that Maxine Peake made and what they were fact checking:

AGAIN here, these snips are AT THE VERY TOP OF THE DOCUMENT.

1598308048485.png

1598308094502.png

STOP. BEING. SO. FUCKING. STUPID.

You all to often accuse Pimpy of not reading things properly, but you are the worst offender on this forum.

If you had read the article that I posted it makes it very clear the claim that Maxine Peake made and what they were fact checking:

AGAIN here, these snips are AT THE VERY TOP OF THE DOCUMENT.

View attachment 35088

View attachment 35089

STOP. BEING. SO. FUCKING. STUPID.
you know i could yell at you but that would be a waste of time since its pretty clear there just aren't that many lightbulbs on in the chandelier. Somehow you're completely unable to see that the entire premise of this argument was never about whether they taught american cops to kneel on necks but, in fact, taught them at all. which you continually keep reaffirming over and over again despite somehow thinking you're in the right here.

i suppose its better than pimple in that you're at least trying to dig your way out of the hole of your own making.

long bailey got sacked for replying to an actress who said that israeli troops and police train american cops in the ways of killing civilians. which is 100% factually true and there is no way to point to that as anti-semitism unless you're insane.
for reference

and none of you can tell me WHERE THE FUCKING ANTISEMITISM IS NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER.

It's in the BDS Movement, in Momentum and over Twitter when these clowns get a little bit too excited.

Corbyn's mob are sidelined and being sickened and replaced.

The structure of the Labour itself was basically sound. It was the motley crew of pirates that were the problem.

I've never voted Tory and not being eligible, it's somewhat academic.

With reference to the above, I was referring to the organisation and structure of the Labour Party, that it isn't in itself anti-semitic.

You're a Nigel Farage man?

Well this is circular, and boring as fuck, since apparently you are the arbiter of what is actual antisemitism and what isn't.
not really. my contention is that the entire antisemitism claim was fictitious bullshit and made up to sink corbyn's election. im just asking where the antisemitism is NOW that the election is over. where have all these horrible racists gone?
It's in the BDS Movement, in Momentum and over Twitter when these clowns get a little bit too excited.

Corbyn's mob are sidelined and being sickened and replaced.

The structure of the Labour itself was basically sound. It was the motley crew of pirates that were the problem.
bds is not antisemitism for the 1000'th time. where are the nazis at???

so just corbyn and now that he's out its ok. got it. don't worry about it belinmad belinmad , pimple here just spoke the quiet part out loud.

"'We have come to the right conclusion which is a creative conclusion, an artistic conclusion... it is there in a medley of instrumentals playing around sea shanties and all of that and I suspect it will be back next year.'

The concert is due to take place on 12 September, without an audience and with limited performers at the Royal Albert Hall, due to concerns around Covid-19.

Responding to the news of this year's changes, Mr Johnson told reporters: 'I cannot believe... that the BBC is saying that they will not sing the words of Land Of Hope And Glory or Rule Britannia! as they traditionally do at the end of The Last Night of The Proms.'

'I think it's time we stopped our cringing embarrassment about our history, about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stopped this general fight of self-recrimination and wetness.'

'I wanted to get that off my chest,' he added."

Absolutely agree with the selection of music but not quite sure belting out jingoistic anthems in an enclosed space is the smartest thing to do when you have 1K plus infections a day.

1598381529817.png

For reference:
1598381689682.png

Long-Bailey was sacked for retweeting this claim. Which was false.

And the Morning Star article that she got it off also corrected its article. Perhaps it didn't want to be a accused of spreading Jewish conspiracy theories. One can hope...

and none of you can tell me WHERE THE FUCKING ANTISEMITISM IS NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER.

I've clipped you one above:

Mendoza is the editor of The Canary, which acted as the house rag for Corbyn's Labour.

Can you explain to me why somebody would put the phrase Arbeit Macht Frei (which appears above the entrance to Auschwitz) in a tweet imploring the expedition of the Brexit process.

I'm at a loss to see the connection. Can you enlighten me?

"'We have come to the right conclusion which is a creative conclusion, an artistic conclusion... it is there in a medley of instrumentals playing around sea shanties and all of that and I suspect it will be back next year.'

The concert is due to take place on 12 September, without an audience and with limited performers at the Royal Albert Hall, due to concerns around Covid-19.

Responding to the news of this year's changes, Mr Johnson told reporters: 'I cannot believe... that the BBC is saying that they will not sing the words of Land Of Hope And Glory or Rule Britannia! as they traditionally do at the end of The Last Night of The Proms.'

'I think it's time we stopped our cringing embarrassment about our history, about our traditions, and about our culture, and we stopped this general fight of self-recrimination and wetness.'

'I wanted to get that off my chest,' he added."

Absolutely agree with the selection of music but not quite sure belting out jingoistic anthems in an enclosed space is the smartest thing to do when you have 1K plus infections a day.

Storm in a teacup. Nobody outside a few marginal lefties gives a fuck, and that include BLM activists.

Corbynista and editor of Hard Left rag The Canary weighs in on Brexit:

Oh...

View attachment 35091
I've clipped you one above:

Mendoza is the editor of The Canary, which acted as the house rag for Corbyn's Labour.

Can you explain to me why somebody would put the phrase Arbeit Macht Frei (which appears above the entrance to Auschwitz) in a tweet imploring the expedition of the Brexit process.

I'm at a loss to see the connection. Can you enlighten me?
from a casual reading it seems she was mocking some tory douchebags on twitter but im not following the story. of course even a cursory glance can see this woman isn't an antisemite as much as she is a BDS support. although to you dopes i suppose thats the same thing so i'm kind of wasting my breath on that one.

i also read that the magazine is now defunct so she much have had quite the reach.

save for the one single instance of an out of work editor mocking a right wing politician you have anything of substance to provide here?

In his case, a definition as elastic as possible.
right, not bds. where are all these antisemites that existed while corbyn was running? so far the only thing any of you can come up with is some mockery by a single person. where are the nazis? where are the fascists?

from a casual reading it seems she was mocking some tory douchebags on twitter but im not following the story. of course even a cursory glance can see this woman isn't an antisemite as much as she is a BDS support. although to you dopes i suppose thats the same thing so i'm kind of wasting my breath on that one.

i also read that the magazine is now defunct so she much have had quite the reach.

save for the one single instance of an out of work editor mocking a right wing politician you have anything of substance to provide here?

LOL.

Yeah right...

right, not bds. where are all these antisemites that existed while corbyn was running? so far the only thing any of you can come up with is some mockery by a single person. where are the nazis? where are the fascists?

Anti-semites aren't just on the right...

You keep making this mistake.

Still waiting. All youve got is this dumb bullshit. One jobless rando on twitter. Where are all these people who ruined the labour party with their hateful antisemitism? WHERE DID THEY ALL GO????

They're still there, all over twitter. I haven't got the time to scour twitter and snip their mad rantings. Go have a look yourself. However, if one nutter pops up in my feed that I think particularly egregious, I'll snip it and post it.

Now, do you seriously think that, Labour politicians, Rabbis, academics, a large portion of the Jewish community &c have imagined the rise of anti-Semitism. Really? Do you think that these people would purposely sabotage their own party to allow the Tories to win. Really?

Anti-semitism has always been present in Labour, albeit for many years on the fringes. I think rather than demanding that I, and others furnish you with evidence, that you, to borrow a phrase beloved of the 'woke' go and educate yourself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom