The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

He's gone a bit barmy has Corbyn's brother, but then again, the whole family was bit creepy and odd. Including the parents.

Whilst David Icke has been right on some things, notably Jimmy Savile, who was most definitely into the black arts. Hanging around with that shell suited knob head is not a good idea.

This is how they will win with positive messages and stances:

The "hiccup" is at about ~12:30, and lasts 5 seconds. I invite you to watch the complete speech, which is 23 minutes long, and significantly more eloquent, rational and coherent than the utter nonsense that El Trumpo will spew any given day of the week.

The "hiccup" is at about ~12:30, and lasts 5 seconds. I invite you to watch the complete speech, which is 23 minutes long, and significantly more eloquent, rational and coherent than the utter nonsense that El Trumpo will spew any given day of the week.

Not disagreeing with you on that. You quoted an article saying it was doctored. This man clearly has mental issues and no right wing lucasfilm magic will change that.

This man clearly has mental issues and no right wing lucasfilm magic will change that.

So, if this were to be true (which I don't think it is, but let's play along), then your option is between two senile white men with mental issues. I'd go with the one not trying to destroy democracy, but hey, that's just me.

So, if this were to be true (which I don't think it is, but let's play along), then your option is between two senile white men with mental issues. I'd go with the one not trying to destroy democracy, but hey, that's just me.
and im not necessarily disagreeing with you on that point. the optimist in me thinks biden would be better to keep trump out. the pessimist in me realizes that if trump loses and we get 4 incompetent years of Biden featuring more the same policies plus a foreign war or two and a recession, then in the next election we'll get the smarter, more competent version of Trump and then THAT will be game over.

and im not necessarily disagreeing with you on that point. the optimist in me thinks biden would be better to keep trump out. the pessimist in me realizes that if trump loses and we get 4 incompetent years of Biden featuring more the same policies plus a foreign war or two and a recession, then in the next election we'll get the smarter, more competent version of Trump and then THAT will be game over.

So, let me see if I get this straight: don't vote Biden, and put up with an unrestrained. possibly crazier and more corrupt Trump, so we don't get a smarter Trump (essentially the same as just described) after 4 years, maybe?

After this discussion and the one on Corbyn and anti-semitism, I have to say you truly deserve the prize for the most convoluted, ass-backwards thinker on the Internet. Bravo. Hat's off to you, my friend.

I'd go with the one not trying to destroy democracy, but hey, that's just me.
Unfortunately it's not just you, even more unfortunately you are most likely wrong. What makes you think Biden is the one not destroying democracy? He might not be trying to, but he's still the puppet of the same Camorra whose reign got Trump elected in first place.

Let me just say how grateful I am that we now have a normie cuckley as well and that I'm looking forward to all the entertainment this will provide!

"Speaking to a largely mask-less crowd in Pennsylvania, Trump asked his supporters if they know 'a man that likes a mask as much' as Biden. 'It gives him a feeling of security,' the President said. 'If I was a psychiatrist, I'd say this guy has some big issues.'"

I await the actual debates where they can compare dick sizes and other substantial topics befitting a presidential election.

According to Victor D. Hanson, the internal polls have the Democrats crapping their pants. As it looks like a landslide. It needs to landslide either way to avoid the election being contested and a possible civil war.

According to Victor D. Hanson, the internal polls have the Democrats crapping their pants. As it looks like a landslide. It needs to landslide either way to avoid the election being contested and a possible civil war.
two big ones from today

state polls at this point still show a lead for biden across the board.

two big ones from today

Hanson's been talking about the Hispanic red wave for some time. He lives in a remote rural area in California and all his neighbors are Hispanic and the vibe he gets is that (i) they don't dig identity politics, (ii) a lot a people are practicing shooting and (iii) they're voting Republican. He was of the opinion that the Democrats were believing their own propaganda.

You've also got to factor in the solid 4% Trump voters who'll say to polls that they'll be voting Democrat, whilst in reality they'll be voting the other way.

As an outsider, along with their presidential candidates, it looks like the Democrats have made a colossal strategic mistake by cynically allying themselves to the mob, identity politics, critical race theory and the woke. Outside of the technocratic establishment, the MSM, disgruntled queer students, Hollyweird and assorted B.L.M./Antifa kind, these ideologies are alienating with very little going for it. Together it comprises a Jacobin solution and such revolutions are not the American way.

I would say isn't that your home state and you ought to be doing something about it but I know deep down you vote for Ralph Nader.

Biden still leads Trump in the Hispanic (Mostly Mexican-American) vote by 20 points nationally - here in Texas it’s about 10%. The exception is in Miami, where Trump is pulling ahead with Cuban-Americans. It’s an interesting phenomenon If it holds and it’s possible that this could be the decider in a very tight state race, but nationally not much has changed over the years.

If it holds and it’s possible that this could be the decider in a very tight state race, but nationally not much has changed over the years.

Isn't the President close in Arizona or New Mexico? I forget which one. Texas isn't a battleground state he is likely to win so his campaign has probably moved on unless there is some more red meat in the chest of campaign policies he can throw out.

"Decider" - that is so George W Bush.

Isn't the President close in Arizona or New Mexico? I forget which one. Texas isn't a battleground state he is likely to win so his campaign has probably moved on unless there is some more red meat in the chest of campaign policies he can throw out.

"Decider" - that is so George W Bush.

Texas is still very much in play now, for the first time in decades. The traditional red state is now considered purple, though most polls have Republicans up very slightly (47% vrs 46% is often cited, but I think thegap is still a little higher).

Biden leads in Arizona by about 5% and New Mexico by 15%.

As an outsider, along with their presidential candidates, it looks like the Democrats have made a colossal strategic mistake by cynically allying themselves to the mob, identity politics, critical race theory and the woke. Outside of the technocratic establishment, the MSM, disgruntled queer students, Hollyweird and assorted B.L.M./Antifa kind, these ideologies are alienating with very little going for it. Together it comprises a Jacobin solution and such revolutions are not the American way.
no this is just your ridiculous framing to try to get this to conform to your ideological message. the democrats have made a colossal strategic mistake by completely disregarding all the groups you hate, namely the left left of the party along with the non-voters (read: real american people who dont give a shit about any of this) and not giving them a single thing they want. the democrats could crush this election and win back all three houses immediately by simply giving medicare for all, absolving student debt, and legalizing marijuana. they dont want to do any of that, so they haven't given people a reason to vote for them. instead they're chasing republican votes. its the exact same thing that hillary did in 2016 and its going to fail again just as spectacularly.
I would say isn't that your home state and you ought to be doing something about it but I know deep down you vote for Ralph Nader.
ive never voted before. its completely meaningless and just a show to get the rubes to believe that they have any say in politics.
Biden still leads Trump in the Hispanic (Mostly Mexican-American) vote by 20 points nationally - here in Texas it’s about 10%. The exception is in Miami, where Trump is pulling ahead with Cuban-Americans. It’s an interesting phenomenon If it holds and it’s possible that this could be the decider in a very tight state race, but nationally not much has changed over the years.
actually the poll stated that he was only up with cubans by 4 points, but with non-cubans, it was up double digits.
Texas is still very much in play now, for the first time in decades. The traditional red state is now considered purple, though most polls have Republicans up very slightly (47% vrs 46% is often cited, but I think thegap is still a little higher).

Biden leads in Arizona by about 5% and New Mexico by 15%.
if you think biden is winning texas im going to officially say you've been spending too much time inside a hazmat suit.

So why is it that Florida Hispanic voters are backing Trump, while in other states they lean heavily Democrat? Is it because he is seen as a ‘local’?

Biden is behind Trump by a point here in local pols, though I think the gap is probably nearer to 3-4%. Its close, but I have no doubt Trump will win Texas.

Still not explaining Arizona. Or for that matter aren't there a bunch of Hispanics in New York and California? Or those are mostly undocumented and non-voters.

Biden resonates less with Hispanics than Hillary Clinton? Hard to believe given the first 2 years of this administration was "The Wall" .

So why is it that Florida Hispanic voters are backing Trump, while in other states they lean heavily Democrat? Is it because he is seen as a ‘local’?

Biden is behind Trump by a point here in local pols, though I think the gap is probably nearer to 3-4%. Its close, but I have no doubt Trump will win Texas.
Honestly im not sure. I suspect that its jobs related but i have no evidence to back that up.

no this is just your ridiculous framing to try to get this to conform to your ideological message. the democrats have made a colossal strategic mistake by completely disregarding all the groups you hate, namely the left left of the party along with the non-voters (read: real american people who dont give a shit about any of this) and not giving them a single thing they want. the democrats could crush this election and win back all three houses immediately by simply giving medicare for all, absolving student debt, and legalizing marijuana. they dont want to do any of that, so they haven't given people a reason to vote for them. instead they're chasing republican votes. its the exact same thing that hillary did in 2016 and its going to fail again just as spectacularly.

Whilst I agree many of your universities should be the ultimate guarantor on debt taken out on the BS degrees they've been peddling and charging a premium for, in reality, cancelling all student debt raises some serious moral and ethical questions.

Legalizing marijuana, as opposed to decriminalizing it, is fraught with problems and how would you license something that is certainly if you smoke it, not healthy for your lungs, etc?

Whilst I agree many of your universities should be the ultimate guarantor on debt taken out on the BS degrees they've been peddling and charging a premium for, in reality, cancelling all student debt raises some serious moral and ethical questions.
what would those serious moral and ethical questions be?

Legalizing marijuana, as opposed to decriminalizing it, is fraught with problems and how would you license something that is certainly if you smoke it, not healthy for your lungs, etc?
we seemed to be able to manage with cigarettes quite easily and they have absolutely no positive medical benefits. you're going to have to come up with something stronger than this.

Lies, damn, lies and statistics. These statistics are interesting on their face even if they are being presented by a conservative organization in a Fox exclusive.

After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," he said. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes.

They looked at 2019 first to control for COVID. They also provide some comparisons.

1599930242256.png

Someone should PM Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith as he needs to weigh in with a theory on Soros giving Antifa millions of pre-paid credit cards. Or maybe be it is something as simple as 50% of ActBlue's donations come from pensioners.

Who is donating to Biden?

what would those serious moral and ethical questions be?

we seemed to be able to manage with cigarettes quite easily and they have absolutely no positive medical benefits. you're going to have to come up with something stronger than this.

We managed a terrible addiction that took decades off people's lives because of cancers and lung disease.

We managed a terrible addiction that took decades off people's lives because of cancers and lung disease.
im a little confused at your argument here. marijuana doesn't cause cancer, and in fact helps cancer. it is the number one prescribed drug for chemotherapy patients.

also, marijuana doesn't cause lung disease.

so help me locate the bridge you're attempting to stand on here.

im a little confused at your argument here. marijuana doesn't cause cancer, and in fact helps cancer. it is the number one prescribed drug for chemotherapy patients.

also, marijuana doesn't cause lung disease.

so help me locate the bridge you're attempting to stand on here.

I've heard all that crap before: smoking weed is good for you, doesn't effect your lungs and doesn't cause lung disease if you chain smoke it. In fact it makes you much more intelligent and it's not addictive in any way shape or form. I just nod my head in agreement.

I've heard all that crap before: smoking weed is good for you, doesn't effect your lungs and doesn't cause lung disease if you chain smoke it. In fact it makes you much more intelligent and it's not addictive in any way shape or form. I just nod my head in agreement.
so its not true because you don't believe it? that fits.

So produce it as an oral only gummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom