The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

This made me chuckle:

1600005763359.png

Texas will be a tight race, but I think the electoral college votes will fall to Trump. Might see a senator or two unseated though. The key will be white rural voter turnout-out. The Valley and all of the cities have swung hard to the Dems these past few years.

Maybe, if some marketing genius started making masks like that, then Trump and his supporters would actually wear them.

It could be an untapped market!

They give away blue Trump 2020 masks at the big rallies and still most of the attendees don’t wear them.

“I’m calling on Biden to stop promoting his anti-vaccine theories because all they are doing is hurting the importance of what we are doing and I know that if they were in this position they would be saying how wonderful it is. They're recklessly endangering lives. You can’t do that,”

That Joe Biden is an anti-vaxxer!

They give away blue Trump 2020 masks at the big rallies and still most of the attendees don’t wear them.

Need to look good when you are up close and personal with the commander in chief and leader of the free world.

this is a great interview with ilhan omar

Yep: '“I am, by nature, a starter of fires...I am for disbanding the Minneapolis Police Department...Where is the answer from the people who advocate not disbanding the Police Department?''

No offer of any meaningful bill or legislation, just destruction:

Of all the places her and her family could have gone to find democracy, America must have something going for it, as that's where the ultimately chose.

Yep: '“I am, by nature, a starter of fires...I am for disbanding the Minneapolis Police Department...Where is the answer from the people who advocate not disbanding the Police Department?''

No offer of any meaningful bill or legislation, just destruction:

Of all the places her and her family could have gone to find democracy, America must have something going for it, as that's where the ultimately chose.

right do you have any answer for those questions? where's your bill to fix this?

two good pieces on what a trainwreck this biden campaign is turning out to be

Biden’s popularity actually goes UP when he stops campaigning! He is going to be elected the 46th president of the United States simply by being “not as bad as Trump”. It’s a pretty sad indictment of the system and how low the bar is these days.

Biden’s popularity actually goes UP when he stops campaigning! He is going to be elected the 46th president of the United States simply by being “not as bad as Trump”. It’s a pretty sad indictment of the system and how low the bar is these days.

Does that mean he should delegate the debate next week to Kamala?

right do you have any answer for those questions? where's your bill to fix this?

If I had chosen to go into politics, I would have a sense of mission and daring do. I wouldn’t be burning and looting, I would be building.

So I wouldn’t be boasting about worshipping the gods of destruction by being a twisted fire starter.

And I wouldn’t be handing over policing to pimps, mobs, the cartels, militias and oh yeah, social workers and “community leaders”.

America is in the process of being hijacked.

Holy shit don’t start making me like the senile old bugger, Rambo!

Last edited:
Barrett seems like an ok pick. Not a Gorsuch level, but still above Kavenaugh. Ramming through the appointment before the election just robs her of any legitimacy though. In his desperation, Trump is taking the whole party down with him.

Less their paramilitary wing turn against them!

44069D55-FE49-4360-8583-86544D326069.jpeg
AE424618-E4D0-4ED9-AF9C-10ADBDEFA265.jpeg

Barrett seems like an ok pick. Not a Gorsuch level, but still above Kavenaugh. Ramming through the appointment before the election just robs her of any legitimacy though. In his desperation, Trump is taking the whole party down with him.

Any bookies taking bets on the debate tonight? At least one gaffe by Biden?

‘Barrett was summa cum laude at Notre Dame Law School, graduating first in her class. She clerked for Scalia, taught law at South Bend for 15 years and has served for three years on the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.

She is a non-Ivy League, Middle American and a devout Catholic and mother of seven, including a special needs child and two adopted children from Haiti. Almost universally, former classmates and colleagues, liberals among them, praise her temperament, brilliance and scholarship.’
Buchanan

Sounds good to me. Apart from the Haitian kids. That is the sort of thing Madonna would do and it’s not clever.

I tuned in for 1 minute. The moderator had to remind Biden that it was a and not b (stopping?). Then like a robot he said oh then he'd raise corporate taxes or something. Then he kept getting confused between 19 and 91 and 19.

The President then kept accusing his son of taking millions from some mayor of Moscow or something. And Biden kept denying it as bogus and the President kept saying it was fact.

I hope no one puts the nuclear football in front of these two gents because one might accidentally vaporize country number 19, or was it 91, or was it 19. And the other might vaporize the enemy or more likely whomever launched the last insult against Ivanka on Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom