The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

Trump lost the election, but it’s still a win for Trumpism within the party. Any hopes that the conservatives would wrest control are dashed for at least another two years or longer.

I would say hopelessly optimistic that Texas would go for Democrats.

Biden won the Texas suburbs and cities with a solid margin. He failed to appeal to the uneducated and racist rural voters. What can I say.

Biden won the Texas suburbs and cities with a solid margin. He failed to appeal to the uneducated and racist rural voters. What can I say.

You sound like an American I know who is jilted there are so many fat, racist, uneducated whites. Other people did vote for the incumbent.

Trump will be president. Count on that. The supreme court will once again decide.

I do hope you're right.

You sound like an American I know who is jilted there are so many fat, racist, uneducated whites. Other people did vote for the incumbent.

This new snobbery is every bit as ugly as the old snobbery and in many cases carried out by the same rich and privileged white elites.

Victor D. Hanson has much to say on this and well worth checking out his stuff on Youtube and the National Review as well as his books, including The Case for Trump.

On campus, at the likes of University of California, Berkeley, he says it full of students who's parents all went there and they all boast about their family ties to it. And they all walk around saying ''Check your privilege'', but they don't mean their own white privilege, they mean those in the hinter lands the farmers, the welders and refinery workers in the rust belt and middle America who they sneer at. By projecting their own white privilege onto Americans who have in many cases less privilege and opportunities than they have, they are absolved of all sin.

The narrative and it is a propaganda that only white bigots, a basket of deplorables and ugly folks voted Trump has been proven wishful thinking on the part of the MSM, the establishment, tech elites and Democrats themselves. At this late hour, they still don't get it.

Right now Trump supporters are chanting "stop the count" in Atlanta; AND "keep counting" in Phoenix.

Corrupt and rotten to the core.

How? He wins PA, NC, GA. Gets him 265...
irrelevant. just like with bush v. gore, the SC will find a way to invalidate certain votes/voters/states/etc..
And people call me a cynic?
you're way too nice to be a cynic.
no he won white men and failed to pull women and all minorities. trump was up across every single demographic shift. its really incredible when you look at the numbers.

That’s a pretty big urban-rural divide:

CD61C0C5-72BA-4EC7-A1A7-FDB269D7E474.jpeg

Last edited:
irrelevant. just like with bush v. gore, the SC will find a way to invalidate certain votes/voters/states/etc..

you're way too nice to be a cynic.

no he won white men and failed to pull women and all minorities. trump was up across every single demographic shift. its really incredible when you look at the numbers.

He did have Lil Pimp show up at a rally for him.

I would think there aren't any dangling chad voting cards after 20 years.

He did have Lil Pimp show up at a rally for him.

I would think there aren't any dangling chad voting cards after 20 years.

That was a weird one. Some tattooed incoherent 'urban' oik trotted out to do what? Whatever, you think of Trump- and I think , little of him- he was 'above' that. That is the signature move of the Dems and not a winning strategy.

Celebs, like anyone, have a right to stump for whomever. But the powers that be, shouldn't necessarily indulge them.And that is on both sides. I don't care for such stunts.

USA would not end up run by the military I suppose, as many of the population are armed themselves.

General lawlessness never used to feature in America though - massive protests, statue removals, looting etc.

Cannot comment on the election as I am on another continent.

Individual state voting rules are fascinating. I am only just getting familiar with the idea of chads.

Nah, it's done man. There will be more sound and fury for a bit, but the SC won't bail him out. The GOP is getting ready to cast him aside now that he has outlived his usefulness. Look at the what the lower courts have been doing to the hilarious suits they have been throwing to stop counting votes. And where Bush sent guys like Baker to Florida in 2000, they are sending Rudy Guliani (LOL). It's the inevitable result of shredding competentcy for hacks.

In the end, this election isn't going to be particularly close. It just has bad optics from the counting. PA will be out of recount territory before you even get to the after ED arriving ballots, so the only avenue for the SC is already shut off. AZ will be close, but still Biden, NV is all Clark County, so that is done. GA too is pretty much over, Biden will be up about 5 to 10K once provisionals done and there aren't that many overseas or military left. This is basically the second biggest win since 1996, and in terms of percentage vote share of turnout, the biggest since fucking Reagan '84.

Also, the Gritty memes out of Philadelphia are fucking gold.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg

EmJmBZqVMAAHxqL.jpg

Nah, it's done man. There will be more sound and fury for a bit, but the SC won't bail him out. The GOP is getting ready to cast him aside now that he has outlived his usefulness. Look at the what the lower courts have been doing to the hilarious suits they have been throwing to stop counting votes. And where Bush sent guys like Baker to Florida in 2000, they are sending Rudy Guliani (LOL). It's the inevitable result of shredding competentcy for hacks.
I think this is naive but i guess we'll see in the end

Last edited:
Philadelphia Flyers, NHL hockey team.

Philly just ko'd Trump for PA. Literally people dancing in the streets right now in the suburbs.

Dropbear Dropbear there's your demographics. when that poor crazy black guy got gunned down in the street by the cops were any of these white people out in the streets like this? no, no they weren't.

Dropbear Dropbear there's your demographics. when that poor crazy black guy got gunned down in the street by the cops were any of these white people out in the streets like this? no, no they weren't.

I feel like we are having two parallel conversations.This is what I was talking about in Texas:
3BE555D4-4A38-4837-AF2D-684407D6F82C.jpeg

Latest vote dump from Allegheny did it. PA called, and with it the election.

Lets hope we can rebuild the wreckage of the USA from the ashes of the last four years.

american-flag-wind.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom