The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

1604774444665.png

i love when we see these so called public intellectuals pull the mask off and show their true colors.

Not sure what you mean. I don't follow Harris, but I think the sentiment expressed in that tweet is correct.

Not sure what you mean. I don't follow Harris, but I think the sentiment expressed in that tweet is correct.

I'm not sure that it is that hard. If the government actually delivered measurables to its citizens 70%+ would be completely onboard. There's always 20 or 30% of loons in each side, but they can't be catered to but so much.

Whether it happens or not is anyone's guess.

Lets hope we can rebuild the wreckage of the USA from the ashes of the last four years.

I thought the last 4 years brought about unprecedented economic prosperity until the coronavirus. Record low unemployment. Ease of doing business. all time highs for the stock markets.

wow you guys are swayed so easily. don't you know a con when you see one? here, let me show you which cup the marble is under:

Ever feel like you've been had?

Likely a civil in the Democrats between the moderates and the Nancy/AOC wing. It will be interesting to watch.

Another excellent interview with Victor D. Hanson:

wow you guys are swayed so easily. don't you know a con when you see one? here, let me show you which cup the marble is under:

Of course he is a centrist. In spite of Pimps funny little conspiracy theories about Biden the Marxist or whatever, the guy was pretty up front that he is no radical.So I’m not surprised at all that he will pick other moderates for cabinet positions. I was never expecting AOC to be offered Secretary of State. Biden ran on a platform of Republican Lite - without all the cruelty, incompetence and bullshit of Trump. Now he is delivering.

Also, it was a good speech. I’d never credited him with being much of an orator but I’ve changed my mind on that this week.

Of course he is a centrist. In spite of Pimps funny little conspiracy theories about Biden the Marxist or whatever...

I've never said he was Marxist, funny little conspiracy or whatever...are you getting it mixed up with Bernie:

Biden was certainly a gifted orator a couple of decades back:

Likely a civil in the Democrats between the moderates and the Nancy/AOC wing. It will be interesting to watch.
You're being WAY too optimistic here. The squad dont have nearly the power or leverage at this point. Maybe in 2 years once everyone is tired of the do nothing biden admin. Nancy is running for speaker again.

You're being WAY too optimistic here. The squad dont have nearly the power or leverage at this point. Maybe in 2 years once everyone is tired of the do nothing biden admin. Nancy is running for speaker again.

I can never keep his conspiracies straight, but I think he meant that Pelosi is a radical Marxist like that firebrand Stalinist state prosecutor Harris. :eyeroll:

But these arent moderates. They're actual republicans. Just more of the same shit to look forward to.

Same shit? Mate, the Trump Family, Betsy Devos and Stephen Miller are being thrown out and replaced by functional human beings with souls.

Same shit? Mate, the Trump Family, Betsy Devos and Stephen Miller are being thrown out and replaced by functional human beings with souls.

Hopefully that ex/includes Hunter Biden then, the very definition of a fully functional human with a whole lot of soul.

I wonder if he'll be hitching any lifts in Air Force One again?

Or is that just another wild conspiracy theory, like the paid for false intelligence of the Steele-Russia Dossier.

Hopefully that ex/includes Hunter Biden then, the very definition of a fully functional human with a whole lot of soul.

I wonder if he'll be hitching any lifts in Air Force One again?

Or is that just another wild conspiracy theory, like the paid for false intelligence of the Steele-Russia Dossier.

Oh ffs PS, just drop it, it's over, ok? Enough wacko conspiracy shit.
Even if Hunter is on, that's a total count of 2 less asshole kids to have to withstand and be worried about, comparing to current situation.

Hunter Biden isn’t being offered a cabinet position or any other government job (it was George Bush who appointed him to the Amtrak board).

Oh ffs PS, just drop it, it's over, ok? Enough wacko conspiracy shit.
Even if Hunter is on, that's a total count of 2 less asshole kids to have to withstand and be worried about, comparing to current situation.

It isn't over yet, is it? The only conspiracy I see at present is the MSM calling Biden the President Elect, which is premature. There is no official winner until the legal vote is fully counted, legal challenges are resolved and the states certify the results. I agree, he looks like shoe-in, but it ain't over yet as the rule of law will decide who the next president not the media.

There are highly contested states, mandatory recounts and legal challenges.

I do agree is pretty wacko conspiracy shit I come out with. But one thing for certain, and this ain't no conspiracy theory bro': large swathes of the losing side is going have distrust and doubts over the legitimacy of the new presidency.

Of course he is a centrist. In spite of Pimps funny little conspiracy theories about Biden the Marxist or whatever, the guy was pretty up front that he is no radical.So I’m not surprised at all that he will pick other moderates for cabinet positions. I was never expecting AOC to be offered Secretary of State. Biden ran on a platform of Republican Lite - without all the cruelty, incompetence and bullshit of Trump. Now he is delivering.

Also, it was a good speech. I’d never credited him with being much of an orator but I’ve changed my mind on that this week.

I wouldn't say he's delivering, he's not in the hot-seat yet. He's merely putting arses on seats.

I thought the last 4 years brought about unprecedented economic prosperity until the coronavirus. Record low unemployment. Ease of doing business. all time highs for the stock markets.
You would be mistaken.

But these arent moderates. They're actual republicans. Just more of the same shit to look forward to.
You may be surprised. People like Gary Gensler are being put in charge of Wall St. Thats a big flashing siren that change of the status quo is afoot.

Even Boris has congratulated Biden now. He may regret that considering Biden is not necessarily a good friend of the UK and is indeed anti-British. Likely no trade deal now, he may even tell Boris to get back into the EU. Trump was a good ally to the UK, despite being treated like a turd of Hitler by the likes of Bercow and Khan. We shall soon find out.

Look on the bright side, it will give you a solid four more years of grievance signaling.

Whilst I've no deep skin in the game compared to those in America, I wish the Biden presidency and America well, certainly I won't be screaming the equivalent of Russian collusion or looking for ways to delegitimize the presidency as Trump has had to endure for the last 4 years. I hope that the whatever Trump lays on the table on Monday, it is dealt with very quickly and resolutely and if, the probable cases of ballot fraud would not sway the election, Trump throws the towel in and walks away. And gets the trade deal done with the UK before he leaves the White House.

He suckered the complacent swamp establishments both sides of the Atlantic with a sock it them Mr J. B. moment they will never forget. That is enough.

Even Boris has congratulated Biden now. He may regret that considering Biden is not necessarily a good friend of the UK and is indeed anti-British. Likely no trade deal now, he may even tell Boris to get back into the EU. Trump was a good ally to the UK, despite being treated like a turd of Hitler by the likes of Bercow and Khan. We shall soon find out.

Biden isn't anti-British.

Biden isn't anti-British.

C'mon man, including the lady:

35349150-8922741-As_Joe_Biden_inched_closer_to_the_White_House_last_night_his_own-m-33_1604699...jpg

And did you not see the clip when the BBC asked him yesterday for a comment and he sneered and he did sneer saying he was Irish before laughing it off?

Watch how quick he puts us to the back of the queue all Obama style.

You may be surprised. People like Gary Gensler are being put in charge of Wall St. Thats a big flashing siren that change of the status quo is afoot.
Exactly the problem!

While that is wonderful i admittedly dont see much of a functional difference between monsters with souls and those without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom