The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

I never said it provides protection against the virus. I stated there's clinical trials going where people are taking when they already have the virus. Mute point, as we all know, no one would be interested in Ivermectin if Trump hadn't had taken it.

I think you may be confused - I don't believe that Trump ever took Ivermectin.

He touted a *different* drug, hydroxychloroquine, as a potential prophylactic against, and cure for, COVID-19, but that is different from Ivermectin.

When Trump actually contracted COVID-19 and was hospitalised, he was given dexamethasone, Remdesivir, Regeneron's monoclonal antibody treatment, Famotidine, zinc, vitamin D, melatonin and Aspirin.

I think you may be confused - I don't believe that Trump ever took Ivermectin.

He touted a *different* drug, hydroxychloroquine, as a potential prophylactic against, and cure for, COVID-19, but that is different from Ivermectin.

When Trump actually contracted COVID-19 and was hospitalised, he was given dexamethasone, Remdesivir, Regeneron's monoclonal antibody treatment, Famotidine, zinc, vitamin D, melatonin and Aspirin.
I don't understand the manic controversy then. I really don't.

Thousands of people are taking pet dewormer in dangerous doses in the misguided notion that it will prevent or treat a virus for which we have proven vaccine and treatments because some politically motivated snake oil salesmen are touring it as a miracle the MSM and BioSecurity State don’t want you to know about.

And, yes, you also have some quacks out there prescribing the drug in human doses against its authorizations. They will eventually get a slap, but in the meantime they are perpetuating the idea that it is somehow more than a placebo and steering people away from proven vaccines and treatments.

We are going through case contact reports, death certificates and tox reports to try to get a sense of how many people might have died because they or a contact bought into these false preventatives and treatments.

There’s no controversy. There are trolls who jump on a baseless right wing media claim about an alleged attack on a “proven” drug for revenge/political reasons. The reality is that a) the drug is not proven and b) there’s no such attack towards it for political reasons.

As Dropbear Dropbear keeps on trying to explain to you, people are dying for taking this drug - organizations are trying to prevent people from doing so. That’s all there is to it. There’s no ulterior reason, despite all the shouting you might hear on Fox news.

And this is exactly the so-called politization you complain about, and that you fall vicim to.

Wow, that's again a lot of uninformed blabber and fake news here! Some of you guys could have a great career as TV talking heads or something like that.

"Part of Manchin's concern with Biden's social-spending and climate agenda is ideological. Manchin is a centrist in a party that is trending more to the left. He's a throwback to a time when his state was controlled by Democrats, but last year Republican Donald Trump won West Virginia by 39 percentage points. Manchin is now the lone Democratic holdout in West Virginia politics and, if he were to choose not to run for re-election in 2024, his seat would almost certainly flip to the Republicans."

Holding out from supporting the President because of his own re-election...

"Marshall speculates that Sinema is styling herself after the late Arizona Senator John McCain, who frequently quarrelled with his fellow Republicans and, shortly before his death, cast a deciding vote against his party to block the repeal of Democratic health-insurance reforms in 2017.

Sinema's calculation may be that the key to success in her state, and perhaps nationally, is to burnish her independent credentials. In a state where registered independents outnumber Democrats, it could be a winning strategy."

Holding out from supporting the President because she wants a legacy and re-election...

i'm sure the chipotle franchise owners in medieval england had a great say in whether or not people could walk inside with an AR-15 strapped to their back.

this sort of encompasses everything so i'm just shoving it in here. amazingly eichenwald had a good twitter rant for once. click for the full thing.

New Jersey still hasn't been called almost a day later? I expect weeks of recounts and lawsuits now.

Democrats are inept. Rinse, repeat.
The answer is very simple: the Democrats are cynical and chose artifical and unworkable ideologies as their calling card.

Not content in limiting themselves to their own backyard, they pushed CRT and Wokism in the UK and mainland Europe. Traction in the UK, in France utterly rejected and here it's not picking-up-steam, despite the recommended reading lists in the American Book Store.

The deceit was that those two ideologies were the ''glue'' that would hold the plebs together. The interview I posted between Obama and Springsteen sums it up. It's fake and rewrites history, even pop history, through the prism of CRT. Shame on Obama and Springsteen for pushing it. Race hussling is cheap and nasty. And super white veneers don't look good on middle aged men.

The wheels are falling-off and quite rightly so. CRT is apartheid. You can polish it up all you want, it is that. And fair play to Macron, he had it sussed from the starting gate.

You can fool people with filters, logorithms and cancel culture, but you can't hold back the truth forever.

^ Pimpy, if you really believe all that, then you've drunk the Republican/right-wing Kool Aid.

There are a few Democrats who may be "pushing CRT and Wokism" but the vast majority of Democrats are firmly centrist. My reading of US politics is that the Democrats' policy positions are closer to UK Tory than UK Labour's positions.

It's not the Democrats that are pushing CRT and Wokism. Rather, it's the Republicans and the conservative blogosphere and media that are blaring out a false message about Democrats pushing those things - and you've uncritically swallowed what they're spouting.

^ Pimpy, if you really believe all that, then you've drunk the Republican/right-wing Kool Aid.

There are a few Democrats who may be "pushing CRT and Wokism" but the vast majority of Democrats are firmly centrist. My reading of US politics is that the Democrats' policy positions are closer to UK Tory than UK Labour's positions.

It's not the Democrats that are pushing CRT and Wokism. Rather, it's the Republicans and the conservative blogosphere and media that are blaring out a false message about Democrats pushing those things - and you've uncritically swallowed what they're spouting.
100% not with you brother:

The answer is very simple: the Democrats are cynical and chose artifical and unworkable ideologies as their calling card.

Not content in limiting themselves to their own backyard, they pushed CRT and Wokism in the UK and mainland Europe. Traction in the UK, in France utterly rejected and here it's not picking-up-steam, despite the recommended reading lists in the American Book Store.

The deceit was that those two ideologies were the ''glue'' that would hold the plebs together. The interview I posted between Obama and Springsteen sums it up. It's fake and rewrites history, even pop history, through the prism of CRT. Shame on Obama and Springsteen for pushing it. Race hussling is cheap and nasty. And super white veneers don't look good on middle aged men.

The wheels are falling-off and quite rightly so. CRT is apartheid. You can polish it up all you want, it is that. And fair play to Macron, he had it sussed from the starting gate.

You can fool people with filters, logorithms and cancel culture, but you can't hold back the truth forever.
None of this has anything to do with why they lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom