The Russian warmonger thread

Should the west care?

• Fuck no

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Fuck yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Russians can't fight so no need for us there

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lets help the russians and get over this.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Leitmotif

Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
I'm happy to say that the Russians are what appears finally going on the offensive in Mauripol.

Spetsnaz are going to have a field day with the Ukranians.

Post here your hatred towards the Russian.

Hmmm. Major superpower starts unnecessary way to stave off economic and political collapse. What's not to like?

Hmmm. Major superpower starts unnecessary way to stave off economic and political collapse. What's not to like?

Doubt it works this time. They may avoid collapse, but this is only exacerbating the issue. Without structural reform, Putin can't bribe the populous into believe nationalist tropes much longer. They better get to structural reforms in the economy pronto.

Aw Bullwinkle, that trick never works.
HAHAHAHAHA. THAT'S WHY I START WARS.

(well, okay, not so much wars as world takeover schemes and acts of civil disobedience. Remember the last time you stepped on gum on the sidewalk and it stuck toy your shoe? THAT WAS MEEEEE!!! HAHAAHAHAH)

Doubt it works this time. They may avoid collapse, but this is only exacerbating the issue. Without structural reform, Putin can't bribe the populous into believe nationalist tropes much longer. They better get to structural reforms in the economy pronto.

I don't even understand structural reforms. Putin will flex his mighty pecs while wrestling a grizzly bear, gas prices will rise, and Putin will avoid the Romanovs' fate.

I don't even understand structural reforms. Putin will flex his mighty pecs while wrestling a grizzly bear, gas prices will rise, and Putin will avoid the Romanovs' fate.

putin-the-badass_o_1589323.jpg

Ukraine has no business being in NATO anyway, they're nowhere near the fucking Atlantic ocean. Fuck them in their stupid faces. For all their talk they're still a fucking communist shithole.

They are strategically located. Not that I don't disagree with you, but this is a proxy against Russia.

^ this. When Ukraine dismantled its nuclear arsenal when the Societ Union collapsed (the third largest at the time) they received agreements for protection and consideration. It is a strategically located nation. Check out the membership; based on some of these Ukraine more than fits:

• ALBANIA (2009)
  • BELGIUM (1949)
  • BULGARIA (2004)
  • CANADA (1949)
  • CROATIA (2009)
  • CZECH REPUBLIC (1999)
  • DENMARK (1949)
  • ESTONIA (2004)
  • FRANCE (1949)
  • GERMANY (1955)
  • GREECE (1952)
  • HUNGARY (1999)
  • ICELAND (1949)
  • ITALY (1949)
  • LATVIA (2004)
  • LITHUANIA (2004)
  • LUXEMBOURG (1949)
  • NETHERLANDS (1949)
  • NORWAY (1949)
  • POLAND (1999)
  • PORTUGAL (1949)
  • ROMANIA (2004)
  • SLOVAKIA (2004)
  • SLOVENIA (2004)
  • SPAIN (1982)
  • TURKEY (1952)
  • THE UNITED KINGDOM (1949)
  • THE UNITED STATES (1949)

Oh, I agree, all those shitty former Warsaw Pact nations should just be told to go fuck off.

America doesn't need a buffer against Russia. We're 5,000 miles away from them. Europe might need a buffer against Russia, but that's their fucking business, not ours. We've already bailed them out of two world wars. They want to go start a third that's on them.

You forget that Americans don't know anything about Geography, is not even taught in school. Remember when Russia went on the offensive in Georgia and people were actually panicking? Well, that tells you all you need to know.

They see me trolling, they hating...

It was funny, and I do certainly appreciate his antics since they make for a good chuckle, but he's a major league fucktard. People die because of him.

You can say that, but aren't most of western leaders like that? Also, you say people die because of him, he won't be the last or the first cause ever of that so that's being naive of your part.

Americans know enough about geography to imperialize all you spics in the hemisphere. Except Cuba, but we have a new plan for that one.

Yeah, I bet most Americans will invade Bagdad in Florida or Lebanon in Pennsylvania thinking they are attacking ISIS.

If Thomas Friedman's "McDonald's theory of conflict" is right, then it should be impossible for there to be conflict between Russia and the Ukraine as they both have McDonald's restaurants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lexus_and_the_Olive_Tree#Golden_Arches_theory

That is total horseshit. Case in point Georgia and Russia. We also have Lebanon and Israel. It would be better if that is applied to nations that align more to "our" way of thinking than just any country.

Russia is fucking cool. Last native nation of White People where men still have balls.

Juxtaposed with an abysmal birth rate and life expectancy?

If I'm not mistaken, Russians suffer from serious levels of erectile dysfunction, mostly due to alcoholism. Explains both the birth rate and life expectancy.

Last edited:
Juxtaposed with an abysmal birth rate and life expectancy?

If I'm not mistaken, Russians suffer from serious levels of erectile dysfunction, mostly due to alcoholism. Explains both the birth rate and life expectancy.

And I forgot. Russians are wife beaters too.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I have never quite understood how or why Russia and Putin got cast as the "bad guy" and the Ukraine as the "good guy" in the eyes of most "Western" governments and media. Let's look at it objectively: A lawful, democratically elected government gets overthrown by mob rule, orchestrated, in no small measure, by Neo-Nazis and other ultra-nationalist elements from the western Ukraine inimical to the Russian speakers in the east and south of the country, but somehow the victorious mob are good guys because they are "pro-Western." (Do we still have to see everything through a Cold War prism?) When the Russian-speakers then wish to separate and rejoin their natural motherland, they are cast as villains and "terrorists." The residents of the Crimea were fortunate that decisive action by Putin reunited that peninsula to Russia with little difficulty and almost universal rejoicing. The people of Donbas have had much harder slugging, sad to say, but I wish them well.

The hypocritical cant from both the Obama administration, the Republicans in Congress and various leaders of NATO countries that national boundaries are somehow sacrosanct these days is pretty outrageous, considering that "the West" gleefully acquiesced in and abetted the dismemberment of Yugoslavia and then the rump state of Serbia in the recent past...or, for that matter, when our great NATO ally Turkey conquered a large part of Cyprus, just to give a couple of examples. And why should any freedom-loving American be solicitous about boundaries drawn by V.I. Lenin and Nikita Kruschev, of all people?

Frankly, if Putin restored all of "New Russia," from the Don to the Dniester to Russian rule, leaving the true Ukraine to the Ukrainians who want to be separate, it would be okay with me. As long as the USA doesn't get involved in an actual or proxy war over this business, it really matters very little to me whether a blue and yellow or a red, white and blue flag flies over these territories.

Nice post, for people that are certainly ignorant of Eastern European politics it would be something new and totally unheard of. For people like us, it's something completely unacceptable. Crimea used to belong to Russia, but it was a logistical nightmare for them to keep up with it and also expensive to maintain hence why was given to Ukraine.

Russia is doing the same thing the west has done in the las 30 years where the US and it's Europeon partners have done what they have wanted and never think about the possible consequences of its actions, same thing happening in Israel, Saudi Arabia, amogst others.

The way Russia sees this tit for tat, first for the west getting involved in Syria when clearly asked not to, and keep getting NATO where no one has called NATO for. It is also important to mention that Abkhazia never belonged to Georgia, broseph Stalin gave Abkhazia to them again to ease on logistics and expenses, then again the west always acts fucking retarded when it comes to border shaping, look at Pakistan and India, Iraq, Syria, and so on. There is actually a really good video in youtube of putin during the August war where he talks about all the politics of Abkhazia and all their different Tonka army they have over there, I learned a lot in one hour thanks to Vladimir Putin.

Also, Russia stills pissed off at the way the west handle Serbia issue in the 90's and will be a long time until they forget about that.

I have never quite understood how or why Russia and Putin got cast as the "bad guy" and the Ukraine as the "good guy" in the eyes of most "Western" governments and media. Let's look at it objectively: A lawful, democratically elected government gets overthrown by mob rule, orchestrated, in no small measure, by Neo-Nazis and other ultra-nationalist elements from the western Ukraine inimical to the Russian speakers in the east and south of the country, but somehow the victorious mob are good guys because they are "pro-Western." (Do we still have to see everything through a Cold War prism?) When the Russian-speakers then wish to separate and rejoin their natural motherland, they are cast as villains and "terrorists." The residents of the Crimea were fortunate that decisive action by Putin reunited that peninsula to Russia with little difficulty and almost universal rejoicing. The people of Donbas have had much harder slugging, sad to say, but I wish them well.

The hypocritical cant from both the Obama administration, the Republicans in Congress and various leaders of NATO countries that national boundaries are somehow sacrosanct these days is pretty outrageous, considering that "the West" gleefully acquiesced in and abetted the dismemberment of Yugoslavia and then the rump state of Serbia in the recent past...or, for that matter, when our great NATO ally Turkey conquered a large part of Cyprus, just to give a couple of examples. And why should any freedom-loving American be solicitous about boundaries drawn by V.I. Lenin and Nikita Kruschev, of all people?

Frankly, if Putin restored all of "New Russia," from the Don to the Dniester to Russian rule, leaving the true Ukraine to the Ukrainians who want to be separate, it would be okay with me. As long as the USA doesn't get involved in an actual or proxy war over this business, it really matters very little to me whether a blue and yellow or a red, white and blue flag flies over these territories.

I think the message here is people should start to accepting that there really aren't any good guys.

Crimea used to belong to Russia, but it was a logistical nightmare for them to keep up with it and also expensive to maintain hence why was given to Ukraine.

Speaking of ignorance...

Crimea was independent of any country and was annexed by Russia in the 1700's. It didn't "belong" to Russia

I learned a lot in one hour thanks to Vladimir Putin.

If you want to look like you know anything remotely accurate, it's best not to make these statements.

Also, Russia stills pissed off at the way the west handle Serbia issue in the 90's and will be a long time until they forget about that.

Tough shit.

Speaking of ignorance...

Crimea was independent of any country and was annexed by Russia in the 1700's. It didn't "belong" to Russia

If you want to look like you know anything remotely accurate, it's best not to make these statements.
Tough shit.

While that is true, it is still totally fine to say that, so I don't see any wrong in that. I'm sorry I forgot to comment that they used to belong once to the Russian empire. Hey I was just trolling with that Putin statement, glad you took it seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom