The SF/AAAC/FNB trainwreck thread

He used to post at Style Forum and Fedora Lounge. His name is Sir Royston, and he knew how to wear braces properly. He never wore things like normal men, he did things the way Squires and elite men that live in castles always did them. Some of the pictures of him over the years were rippers; he was a one-of-a-kind, and he did deserve to live in a castle.

‘He never wore things like normal men’.

Indeed. An eccentric, old fogey type.

Used to have his own shop selling bizarre stuff like sock garters and pre-war style underwear.

^
Fedora Lounge?

I dunno' it turned up on a Google search and is from March this year, according to the title on the photo.

He used to post at Style Forum and Fedora Lounge. His name is Sir Royston, and he knew how to wear braces properly. He never wore things like normal men, he did things the way Squires and elite men that live in castles always did them. Some of the pictures of him over the years were rippers; he was a one-of-a-kind, and he did deserve to live in a castle.

He dresses like a squire or beagle....never mistake that for the aristo-casual look.

It's a thin line between looking dignified and a complete caricature, or cartoon.

‘He never wore things like normal men’.

Indeed. An eccentric, old fogey type.

Used to have his own shop selling bizarre stuff like sock garters and pre-war style underwear.

Never go full pre-war, except with Alden's collegiate full saddle oxford cordovan in No.8.

The Shooman The Shooman , why didn't you post some picks of Sir Royston?

Some of the tweeds are nice but he is a silly twat who sports costumes and deserves to live where he lives, which is not a castle.

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.10.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.10.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.11.57 PM.png

I find it quite amusing that the next pic poster is that dimwit German clown Don Cologne. Quite appropriate. WTF does anyone need plus fours for other than to play a part?
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.12.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.13.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.13.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 4.13.41 PM.png

What makes him any different than Tibor, the little clown in the big hat, acting out? Would you like one scoop or two?

1604010694922.png

But be careful with your balls when you are dealing with Tibor.

PRO TIP come to SD and say things like "Hitting puberty might help though" around me and the people I know; on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.

Fucking rent a cop
1604010616125.png

Or the guy who ate Bonnie and Clyde?
1604010421024.png

Visit Royston's web shop or his eBay store

"Fogey Unlimited" - well, at least he seems to have a self-deprecating sense of humour!

It all seems like harmless cosplay to me. I’d much rather the incels were studying obscure tweeds instead of fertiliser bomb recipes.

I like Lord Caten’s outfits.

Some of the tweeds are nice but he is a silly twat who sports costumes and deserves to live where he lives, which is not a castle.

What makes him any different than Tibor, the little clown in the big hat, acting out?

Nothing really, no one dresses like that anymore in the country, it's a caricature in the most parts. Although the third look down is flawlessly executed.

It's a pity chaps still don't dress like that in the English countryside. I would like to dress like that or like some country squire, but l wouldn't have the guts. :rofl:

View attachment 35406View attachment 35407View attachment 35408

I find it quite amusing that the next pic poster is that dimwit German clown Don Cologne. Quite appropriate. WTF does anyone need plus fours for other than to play a part?
View attachment 35410

View attachment 35411
View attachment 35412

View attachment 35413

What makes him any different than Tibor, the little clown in the big hat, acting out? Would you like one scoop or two?

View attachment 35418

But be careful with your balls when you are dealing with Tibor.

PRO TIP come to SD and say things like "Hitting puberty might help though" around me and the people I know; on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.

Fucking rent a cop
View attachment 35417

Or the guy who ate Bonnie and Clyde?
View attachment 35416

Visit Royston's web shop or his eBay store

‘WTF does anyone need plus fours for other than to play a part?’

The simple answer is that it saves getting mud on the bottom of your trousers in Winter. It is easier to wash a pair of socks than get trousers cleaned. So quite useful for golfers instead of wearing waterproof over trousers.

‘WTF does anyone need plus fours for other than to play a part?’

The simple answer is that it saves getting mud on the bottom of your trousers in Winter. It is easier to wash a pair of socks than get trousers cleaned. So quite useful for golfers instead of wearing waterproof over trousers.

olololo. So fringe-functional? Because the world over everyone is wearing plus fours to keep from soiling their hems in winter especially while golfing.

Lord thundering Jesus, there is a fucking post with so much opportunity to build on and you want to quibble with my opinion on the importance of plus fours outside of wanting to look like a costume-wearing ponce?

One of the strangest deaths of a pro golfer was Payne Stewart. Remember the depressurization killing them and the death plane flying on autopilot.

Payne Stewart Wore plus four and nobody else of note did. Karma. He was singled out to die because of plus fours.

Hello, Don Cologne and plus fours? Did our past well-dressed Euro members LKP, Conchitawurst and Friendcustomer possess plus fours?

Where are morroccobespoke morroccobespoke Walter Walter and ASSHAT ASSHAT at times like this?

Has Lumpen Lumpen finally got his meds titrated up so that he is comatose and unresponsive.

That's like our dead former member whose name I can't recall trying to justify that wearing down filled pants daily in public in winter was functional and stylish.

Peculiar pant fetishes seem to result in death. Even around here. To be avoided.

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate I quit this tacky forum as this Kingstonian Kingstonian character is at best a Style Forum apologist but more certainly is here to spread disinformation sanctioned by the StyFo stars chamber.

You were right, he is dirty and under third party influence. Still, the lack of bashing Don HighColonic or even German-bashing in general is quite disappointing. What has this forum become?

Please convert my equity into Bitcoin as per our contract.

I used to tuck my trousers in my knee high sox as a kid too. Why? Because l always rode my bike, and sometimes i'd just leave my pants tucked in my sox.

Last edited:
olololo. So fringe-functional? Because the world over everyone is wearing plus fours to keep from soiling their hems in winter especially while golfing.

Lord thundering Jesus, there is a fucking post with so much opportunity to build on and you want to quibble with my opinion on the importance of plus fours outside of wanting to look like a costume-wearing ponce?

One of the strangest deaths of a pro golfer was Payne Stewart. Remember the depressurization killing them and the death plane flying on autopilot.

Payne Stewart Wore plus four and nobody else of note did. Karma. He was singled out to die because of plus fours.

Hello, Don Cologne and plus fours? Did our past well-dressed Euro members LKP, Conchitawurst and Friendcustomer possess plus fours?

Where are morroccobespoke morroccobespoke Walter Walter and ASSHAT ASSHAT at times like this?

Has Lumpen Lumpen finally got his meds titrated up so that he is comatose and unresponsive.

That's like our dead former member whose name I can't recall trying to justify that wearing down filled pants daily in public in winter was functional and stylish.

Peculiar pant fetishes seem to result in death. Even around here. To be avoided.

Grand Potentate Grand Potentate I quit this tacky forum as this Kingstonian Kingstonian character is at best a Style Forum apologist but more certainly is here to spread disinformation sanctioned by the StyFo stars chamber.

You were right, he is dirty and under third party influence. Still, the lack of bashing Don HighColonic or even German-bashing in general is quite disappointing. What has this forum become?

Please convert my equity into Bitcoin as per our contract.
‘Payne Stewart Wore plus four and nobody else of note did’

Payne Stewart also wore sports team kit like lots of other ordinary people you see around.

‘Payne Stewart Wore plus four and nobody else of note did’

Payne Stewart also wore sports team kit like lots of other ordinary people you see around.

are you still defending plus fours? Thinking they are the bee’s knees?

Then post a pic of yourself in your short pants. It will be a first. The pic not your plus fours.

sounds like you made a new online friend. what's his opinion of doing charlie while listening to frankie knuckles?

He got banned for two weeks, while those libtards and brainless classless ( no white trash at this time but minorities) continue bashing Trump the freedom giver against the new world masonic disorder

Last edited:
FNB forums are all showing as blank (for a number of days now).

There was not much traffic anyway.

Homepage with articles still works.

Did Jimmy Frost Mellor pass away?
Last year by his own hand

Sad to hear. I remember the name from FNB and also from Ivy Style, but I didn't realise that was his actual name - I just assumed it was a pseudonym.

Just did a Google search and found this article:

Sad to hear. I remember the name from FNB and also from Ivy Style, but I didn't realise that was his actual name - I just assumed it was a pseudonym.

Just did a Google search and found this article:

That looks like him. I've some things to say, but I'll need to do it later now.

There was a time in the early 2010's when it was a joy to be part of Jimmy's pirate ship agitating Christian Chensvold. Ultimately, he was trolling everyone and was well off the map, in those strange places where you can never come back from.

He did an excellent job of hiding his northern roots with his public schoolboy accent. I spoke to him a number of times, but never met him in person. He must have worked hard at that. He cultivated a myth that he was the errant black sheep of a wealthy southern family. Clearly, faked. Don't respect that aspect of him.

I was speaking to John Simons son in the shop and we spoke about Jimmy, he said that his dad didn't remember him being a Saturday lad.

His stomach cancer I had sussed as a gimmick early on, well after a few years of no progression. I do understand that his spinal injury was not and didn't Kingy say he was a very frail looking chap?

His wife was an author and there was a passage where she spoke about going once again to the hospital with her husband because of his ailment. She had a Manchester accent. He was the person who put me wise to the NHS strategy of making you earn your medical treatment through pain. It was a revelation and I thank him for that.

Interesting, I'm starting to think one of the characters on FNB was actually a Jimmy sock puppet. That was the teacher chap who had supposedly had a breakdown and was divorced. I exchanged Shelby Foote's history of the American Civil War for some Ivy ties, the address was in Macclesfield.

He supposedly moved out of London and was in the posh part of Bristol planting trees and working in the local bookshop. It may have been fiction, or didn't work out and he ended up one of those tragic sorts back with mother in your fifties.

He was clearly a restless soul unhappy with his place, limitations and faking illnesses to excuse his predicament. He was a great trickster figure and the internet gave him his stage, for awhile.

R.I.P. Jimmy, you crazy mad troll.

Which one? There were so many.

I can't remember his avatar name now. I was trying to remember. It'll likely come back in the next day or two when I'm not thinking of it.

In messages to me he accused Jimmy of agitating him to be controversial and then ditching him. He was divorced, had a breakdown had been a teacher but wasn't working and then out of the blue mentioned he had been with a local prostitute and was in love with her. To which he got hammered by the forum members and then he vanished.

There was a time in the early 2010's when it was a joy to be part of Jimmy's pirate ship agitating Christian Chensvold. Ultimately, he was trolling everyone and was well off the map, in those strange places where you can never come back from.

He did an excellent job of hiding his northern roots with his public schoolboy accent. I spoke to him a number of times, but never met him in person. He must have worked hard at that. He cultivated a myth that he was the errant black sheep of a wealthy southern family. Clearly, faked. Don't respect that aspect of him.

I was speaking to John Simons son in the shop and we spoke about Jimmy, he said that his dad didn't remember him being a Saturday lad.

His stomach cancer I had sussed as a gimmick early on, well after a few years of no progression. I do understand that his spinal injury was not and didn't Kingy say he was a very frail looking chap?

His wife was an author and there was a passage where she spoke about going once again to the hospital with her husband because of his ailment. She had a Manchester accent. He was the person who put me wise to the NHS strategy of making you earn your medical treatment through pain. It was a revelation and I thank him for that.

Interesting, I'm starting to think one of the characters on FNB was actually a Jimmy sock puppet. That was the teacher chap who had supposedly had a breakdown and was divorced. I exchanged Shelby Foote's history of the American Civil War for some Ivy ties, the address was in Macclesfield.

He supposedly moved out of London and was in the posh part of Bristol planting trees and working in the local bookshop. It may have been fiction, or didn't work out and he ended up one of those tragic sorts back with mother in your fifties.

He was clearly a restless soul unhappy with his place, limitations and faking illnesses to excuse his predicament. He was a great trickster figure and the internet gave him his stage, for awhile.

R.I.P. Jimmy, you crazy mad troll.
‘Interesting, I'm starting to think one of the characters on FNB was actually a Jimmy sock puppet. That was the teacher chap who had supposedly had a breakdown and was divorced. I exchanged Shelby Foote's history of the American Civil War for some Ivy ties, the address was in Macclesfield.’

That would be the poster who sometimes went by the name of RIp, Rig and Panic. I was just thinking the same thing this afternoon. The marital breakdown, the depression. I did think Rip was more Derbyshire, East Midlands but I don’t remember the town. I always thought it strange he could source vintage clothing there.

Yes, I agree that his postings were a joy. The idea that there was a team of trolls who he claimed were doing important work on behalf of Ivy League clothes was very entertaining and also somewhat puzzling. I am not sure how many were in the team and how many were just aliases.

I always thought he was public school. I thought Rugby was mentioned. No Northern traces. I remember the Bristol based postings too. Very sad to think he suffered so much with depression that it drove him to suicide. I never saw that side to him.

R.I.P Jimmy

How sad.

However, it doesn't surprise me given the manic nature of his postings and online behaviour that something was amiss.

Poor soul.

I, unfortunately, had a lot to do with Jimmy /Russell etc.

He had many, many, many aliases and sock puppets. Some forums would not have had many posters if him and his aliases didn't argue or support each other with each other.

He often shared his logins with others so that they could make posts.

He at one stage shared his logins for a few - including his main one - with me - urging me to use it as others did. I never used it to post - but as one might expect he wasn't as clever as he wanted to think he was. I was able, unknown to him, with his login to access his conversations and private hidden forums where he attempted to coordinate others, occasionally successfully, to his somewhat bizarre trolling plans.

He did know a lot about the English /modernist take on Ivy and occasionally successfully rebutted the mythmaking of the USA Ivy League WASPs and wannabe strivers in their attempts to invent the absurdist trickle down theory of IVY.

His boast of inventing American Trad via ASK ANDY did have more than a grain of truth to it.

He at times also successfully called out the serial plagiarist and grifter Chensvold.

He was also unreliable, untrustworthy, insecure and jealous. And I suspect deeply troubled.

The dead should rest in peace.

Best to Jimmy

So did Jimmy = Russell Street?

Or was Russell Street a sort of composite sock with multiple personality disorder, occupied by different people at different times?

fxh said:
He had many, many, many aliases and sock puppets.

Seems so silly that a bloke would want to put so much effort into doing such things. Must have been a real psychological thrill.

Grayson had a huge amount of sock puppets too, but noway near as many as Russ did. Russ probably had the most sock puppets of anyone on the Earth. Grayson used his puppets for different means, ie, to crush the enemy, where-as Russ got a thrill out of tricking people. He was a prankster with a darkened heart.

fxh said:
He at one stage shared his logins for a few - including his main one - with me - urging me to use it as others did. I never used it to post

He offered me socks at FNB, but ughh, how boring.

fxh said:
- but as one might expect he wasn't as clever as he wanted to think he was.

He was also unreliable, untrustworthy, insecure and jealous. And I suspect deeply troubled.

Spot on with all of that. Ole Russ wasn't so bad, just a bit of a schemer. There have been far worse characters pass through the forums over the years....real dubious cold hearted characters, and some with morals of alley cats.

‘Interesting, I'm starting to think one of the characters on FNB was actually a Jimmy sock puppet. That was the teacher chap who had supposedly had a breakdown and was divorced. I exchanged Shelby Foote's history of the American Civil War for some Ivy ties, the address was in Macclesfield.’

That would be the poster who sometimes went by the name of RIp, Rig and Panic. I was just thinking the same thing this afternoon. The marital breakdown, the depression. I did think Rip was more Derbyshire, East Midlands but I don’t remember the town. I always thought it strange he could source vintage clothing there.

Yes, I agree that his postings were a joy. The idea that there was a team of trolls who he claimed were doing important work on behalf of Ivy League clothes was very entertaining and also somewhat puzzling. I am not sure how many were in the team and how many were just aliases.

I always thought he was public school. I thought Rugby was mentioned. No Northern traces. I remember the Bristol based postings too. Very sad to think he suffered so much with depression that it drove him to suicide. I never saw that side to him.

R.I.P Jimmy

He did say he was public school along with his older brother and he had a technique of going berserk on the stairs to defeat the bullies. Which worked. He also mentioned his prowess in the debating clubs with game theory, etc.

Rip, Rig and Panic that was him. He did mention Derbyshire a lot and I remember when the ties arrived I was surprised it was an address in Macclesfield. But I didn't pay it much mind, as you go over the Peak District from Derbyshire and the first town you hit coming down from the moors and onto the Cheshire plain is Macclesfield.

I, unfortunately, had a lot to do with Jimmy /Russell etc.

He had many, many, many aliases and sock puppets. Some forums would not have had many posters if him and his aliases didn't argue or support each other with each other.

He at one stage shared his logins for a few - including his main one - with me - urging me to use it as others did. I never used it to post - but as one might expect he wasn't as clever as he wanted to think he was. I was able, unknown to him, with his login to access his conversations and private hidden forums where he attempted to coordinate others, occasionally successfully, to his somewhat bizarre trolling plans.

He did know a lot about the English /modernist take on Ivy and occasionally successfully rebutted the mythmaking of the USA Ivy League WASPs and wannabe strivers in their attempts to invent the absurdist trickle down theory of IVY.

His boast of inventing American Trad via ASK ANDY did have more than a grain of truth to it.

He at times also successfully called out the serial plagiarist and grifter Chensvold.

The dead should rest in peace.

Best to Jimmy

He boasted himself that he had worked Chenners up into a frenzy of overnight postings, but it actually wasn't him trolling Chenners, but a team of students at one the English universities who he had given his password to. Jimmy meanwhile, got a good night's sleep in.

He never asked me to logon to any of his aliases, as I was probably being trolled too.

As for Chenners he's so bitter and twisted, he still mentions 4F Hepcat when he's brown nosing Bruce Boyer and Richard Press.

I see you...
20191030-YZ7_1858-L-2-682x1024.jpg

Don't look too much, you'll get nightmares!

R.I.P. Jimmy.

I've been intending to rejoin to make people are of Topstitcher's passing. But fxh beat me to it (a year after the event).

I'm honestly not convinced that JFM has actually gone. A 'man' who would go to the trouble, for the sake of befuddling others, of faking cancer, and then produce socks to report on his progress, would not worry a jot of Sapphire about faking his death. And isn't it slightly odder than a badly gemmed Goodyear Welted shoo that the year late reporting of his demise coincides with the web-wise death of poor pathetic Chens?

Just a thought.

Best.

But why all this silliness about the possibly buried JFM's voice? He sounded like a university hall of residence janitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom