The Shaming of Sir Bradley Wiggins

A cyclist cheating...NEV-VA LOL.

Addendum: Athletes cheating. They are all at it. Every single sport. An utter farce.

I don't know why they just don't bifurcate sports: drug induced and non-drug induced. Maybe even have all sports to be drug-assisted. It'd at least make things more interesting.

Last edited:

The thing that gets me is Sky and their sanctimonious bullshit. Just say 'hey, we are here to kick ass' and get on with it.

I like Lance way more now that he is an admitted doper and assholes than I ever did when he was winning. Couldn't stand him then.

Also, at least Wiggo had style. Froome is such a fucking white bread nothing sandwich it hurts to watch.

I know - I'm shocked - shocked I tell you - to hear accusations that a cyclist was using performance enhancing drugs.

Yours etc
Shocked in Australia

I think we can safely state, Wiggins is no longer a Mod and along with his tattoos on his torso and hands, I wager his nut has that tattoo pigment treatment on to disguise baldness:
E5sByB2XIAEsM2c.png

NINTCHDBPICT000651492687.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000651492689.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000651492684.jpg

Addendum: Athletes cheating. They are all at it. Every single sport. An utter farce.

I don't know why they just don't bifurcate sports: drug induced and non-drug induced. Maybe even have all sports to be drug-assisted. It'd at least make things more interesting.
I've been proposing this for decades! E.g. for the Tour de France, they should just have concurrent doctor's championship, like the have a drivers and a constructors championship in F1.

I've always wondered why they don't do that - You can register for either and run in the same race - Gold Medal Drug Free and Gold Medal Drug Assisted.

It might turn out to be interesting how little drugs assist some things

NINTCHDBPICT000651492687.jpg
Nice overcoat though. Surprised he's a smoker.
And a leggings wearer. Those yoga pants only look good on certain ladies.

Yes, nice overcoat, spoiled by those awful and ridiculous super skinny trousers.

Even on a lady wider trousers look better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom