the Strange and Unusual.

Did a Broadcast of the National Anthem in the 1960s Contain Subliminal Messages? - The Vigilant Citizen
When the captioned lyrics wipe, or transition, there is an odd effect seen. Slowing it down, people see that it is other letters.
TRUST THE US GOVERNMENT
GOD IS REAL GOD IS WATCHING
BELIEVE IN GOVERNMENT GOD
REBELLION WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
OBEY CONSUME OBEY CONSUME
BUY ULTRA BUY NAOMI
WORSHIP CONSUME OBEY BELIEVE
DO NOT QUESTION GOVERNMENT
/

If that's real, it's bizarre.

The total inconclusiveness of everything is what takes it to the perfect eery level.
The messages are oddly close to this great scene from They Live.

Last edited:
Apparently, in China they fuck in restaurants.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The Soldatten Caffe in Bandung is a bar dedicated to the (widely discredited) Nazi Party. They closed down for a while due to international outrage only to open months later as a WWII enthusiast bar. Their concession to this criticism was to open dimly lit American and British sections, seating areas in prison cell themes. Which, in my opinion, is missing the fucking point entirely. As an American, I'm not a big fan of the (widely discredited) Nazi Party but it's a nice bar. I might like it better after someone burnt it to the ground but... I'm just some guy. You know what I mean?

Attachments

• DSCF0341.JPG
    DSCF0341.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCF0342.JPG
    DSCF0342.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCF0343.JPG
    DSCF0343.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 226
  • DSCF0345.JPG
    DSCF0345.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCF0346.JPG
    DSCF0346.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCF0347.JPG
    DSCF0347.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCF0348.JPG
    DSCF0348.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 265
The Soldatten Caffe in Bandung is a bar dedicated to the (widely discredited) Nazi Party. They closed down for a while due to international outrage only to open months later as a WWII enthusiast bar. Their concession to this criticism was to open dimly lit American and British sections, seating areas in prison cell themes. Which, in my opinion, is missing the fucking point entirely. As an American, I'm not a big fan of the (widely discredited) Nazi Party but it's a nice bar. I might like it better after someone burnt it to the ground but... I'm just some guy. You know what I mean?

wow Sartodinapoli moved to bali and opened a bar. kuddos

I, for one, am astonished to see that The Nazi Party is "widely discredited"

I, for one, am astonished to see that The Nazi Party is "widely discredited"
Yeah, yeah.... It's like, you think you know a fascist movement pretty well and then you find out they're all dicks! You can't trust anybody these centuries.

Bah, there are Russian commie theme restaurants and those bastards killed way, way more people. There was no oogah-boogah outlandish propaganda stories about it, as they were flat-out brutal mass-murderers on an epic scale.
NSDAP was the right movement at the time and did much good for a persecuted nation. There is a reason that the movement had fans across the globe. The victors went berserk in lionizing their war of socio-economics via horror stories devoid of fact. The strange and unusual thing is that people still believe silliness about lampshades and soap and cyanide gas chambers.

Bah, there are Russian commie theme restaurants and those bastards killed way, way more people. There was no oogah-boogah outlandish propaganda stories about it, as they were flat-out brutal mass-murderers on an epic scale.
NSDAP was the right movement at the time and did much good for a persecuted nation. There is a reason that the movement had fans across the globe. The victors went berserk in lionizing their war of socio-economics via horror stories devoid of fact. The strange and unusual thing is that people still believe silliness about lampshades and soap and cyanide gas chambers.

Did you go to one and have pictures you would like to post? Maybe an anecdote?

I read some other article and the Post neglected to state that she is taking herbal stuff that is a hormone substitute. You can't just suck on titties every couple hours and expect the milk to start flowing!

I forgot about this thread. I want it buried with me when I die and go on Oprah.

In honor of that, I'm going to tell you about a South African resurrection scam (uncovered yesterday) and Service Corporation International, an American scam (no end in sight) that is legal and is going to be hosting the party during one of the darkest periods of your life.

Service Corporation International, an American scam (no end in sight) that is legal and is going to be hosting the party during one of the darkest periods of your life.

Sounds intriguing - do tell!

Well, now I've got personal experience with them. They basically abscond with the fucking corpse and then sell it back to you. My corporeal form must be used for pranks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom