the Strange and Unusual.

BSjuIY-IgAARLXI.jpg:large

Picture said to be from a Russian mental institution, 1952..

How's that possible? Aside from that I'm loving the pic, it's fantastic!

It's an illusion. It's like the old Batman tv show with Adam West where they'd turn the camera sideways to make it look like they were climbing up a building.

But what about the one in the floor? I mean, I'm not saying that this girls have a super power haha just curious and I really liked the photo, I already saved it in my phone, it has fascinated me.

Uhhhhh....guys....there are clearly footholds. Look at their left feet. All but the cute Asian one are also holding on the edge (as you wouldn't be able to maintain proper balance with a just a foothold and your body flush against the wall). I'm assuming the Asian girl is holding on to something we can't see.

Uhhhhh....guys....there are clearly footholds. Look at their left feet. All but the cute Asian one are also holding on the edge (as you wouldn't be able to maintain proper balance with a just a foothold and your body flush against the wall). I'm assuming the Asian girl is holding on to something we can't see.

True dat, I saw it first on the iPad coudln't notice that. If you look closely the first one is putting her foot in a hole in the wall. But doesn't matter, I found that pic, fascinating.

Serial killing teams. Where is Hoss?

John Duffy &David Mulcahy

_1146657_duffymulcahy300.jpg

Ray & Faye Copeland

Ray-Faye-Copeland2.jpg

Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo

PaulKarla.jpg

Henry Lee Lucas & Ottis Toole

Henry_Lee_Lucas_and_Ottis_Toole.jpg

Lotus feet

Foot binding (also known as "Lotus feet") is the custom of applying painfully tight binding to the feet of young girls to prevent further growth. The practice possibly originated among upper-class court dancers in the early T'ang Dynasty in Imperial China (10th or 11th century), but spread and eventually became common among all but the lowest of classes. Foot binding eventually became very popular because men found it to be highly attractive, and therefore became Chinese women's way of being beautiful and to show that they were worthy of a husband. The foot binding process begins with a young girl (4-7 years old) soaking her feet in warm water or animal blood with herbs. After soaking the feet, her toe nails were to be clipped short and given a foot massage. Next, every toe would be broken except for the big toe. Then the foot was wrapped with binding cloth. Every day, or every couple of days, the foot would be unwrapped and wrapped again. The girls were put into smaller shoes until their foot was about 4 inches long.

boundfeet1.jpg

3815860626_59d77708a1_o.jpg

bfoot.jpg

11grayfe.jpg

I've also read somewhere years ago that another reason for foot binding, aside from my ancestors thinking a young woman struggling to balance herself while putting painful pressure on her gnarled feet to get from one point to another looks sexy, is that it was also used for "foot jobs".

3b18735rjpg

AHIGHCASTELADYSDAINTYLILYFEETjpg.img_assist_custom-600x618.jpg

foot-binding-tm.jpg

tumblr_m0swrhLMaD1r8vrhxo1_500.jpg

70396da4e218b501ffcdae092b743d45_i.jpg

cause you know there's something magical about these tugging your pecker!
322864d1323649314-chinese-footbinding-201003291107124698.jpg

By the way men, foot binding? Learned on the show Luther that the practitioners believed that the way a woman had to walk developed stronger muscles in the vagina.

Jesus. This would seem to qualify.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Them crazy Asians. The lady in the first dress looks alive with her face burnt off by acid

Eight legged arachnid. How redundant.

This is half a dozen buried in your eyelash:

Eyelash%20mites.png

Deadliest drug on the planet. Dead within months. Krokodile, came from Russia.

117021_866348_NUB-117021.jpg

Alright, so nobody is supposed to see them, and you'll be wearing them with a bra, so why make them flesh colored all over? It looks like someone has skinned her tits.

This takes cheap to a new level:

A couple of hours ago, on Jalan Nias Raya, I saw a woman coming at me on a little moped, she looked like she was holding some sort of package to her chest while steering with her free hand. That's dangerous in Jakarta, the roads are bad and the traffic is treacherous. As she passed under the street light in front of me I realized, to my immeasurable delight, that the package she was clutching to her chest was actually a huge baby that she was breast-feeding. I have to assume that the baby/toddler was hers but wouldn't it be awesome if it wasn't? They'd probably call her the Mad Milker or the Breast-food Bandit in the papers. I wanted to chase those tail-lights like a fucking Collie when she passed because the scene was just so fucking compelling but she was headed straight into a flooded district and I wore suede shoes with white pants today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom