The Trump Presidency

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
I am not really for any politician or President. I want someone who works for the people and is not from the swamp, and l want someone who promotes traditional values.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
the modern thinking Rambo. All that woke stuff Rambo. Don't like the identity politics either, that is mob mentality.
admittedly that's a bit vague. yes a lot of the identity politics stuff is stupid but its not exactly like biden was stumping on those ideals. so that's why i was curious about why you see trump as being more "traditional values" than biden. is it a religious thing?

Fwiffo

Supporter
“The important thing to remember is that not everybody who sweats is trying to bring down democracy, but everyone who is trying to bring down democracy is probably sweating.”

Pimpernel Smith

“The important thing to remember is that not everybody who sweats is trying to bring down democracy, but everyone who is trying to bring down democracy is probably sweating.”
Unless they have resolute evidence with a reliable programmer on the inside who wants immunity and is willing to spill the dirt with instructions from senior Democrats/FBI to rig and interfere with the election across multiply states when the vote was going Trump's way...there's no point in continuing.

It's intriguing though, much of the MSM here in Europe focus on the ad hominem of someone's dyed hair leaking and nothing else. I know it's clickbait, but that should be secondary to the (lack of) substance.

Top Bottom