The Trump Presidency

Fwiffo

Supporter
I am waiting for someone to compare it to people blindly following Hitler like my father was saying a few days ago.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
I am waiting for someone to compare it to people blindly following Hitler like my father was saying a few days ago.
Well, there is this guy.

20210106_193826.jpg

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Cabinet considering invoking the 25th. Acting President Pence handing the keys to the house to President Biden?

Sammy Ambrose

So, that's it. Biden is officially the boss.

Now, can we know when Shooey is going to give each of us a pair of Big Johnny Lobbs as he promised?

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
So, that's it. Biden is officially the boss.

Now, can we know when Shooey is going to give each of us a pair of Big Johnny Lobbs as he promised?
I for one eagerly await The Shooman The Shooman next batshit crazy theory how this was all part of the plan and actually the next step will keep Trump president

Sammy Ambrose

I for one eagerly await The Shooman The Shooman next batshit crazy theory how this was all part of the plan and actually the next step will keep Trump president
I'm afraid that might be the case.

But let's hope that Shooey scuffs a toe-cap ,when he's stamping on some iGent who needs Boot Camp, and he gets distracted when he's searching Kirby's videos for a quick repair solution.

Pimpernel Smith

A photo for the history books...

View attachment 36018

Having been to the Capitol last year with the level of security there, I am astonished that these protesters could storm through in a matter of minutes. Especially with the protest rally being known in advance and the level of passion likely involved.

Hardly an insurrection or color revolution. It was still a riot and cannot be condoned and any bombs should be treated as terrorism.

With 4 dead and the election well and truly called, Trump needs to walk the rhetoric back and accept defeat and go out gracefully. And Trump did say for his supporters to go home in peace and respect law and order and those involved in it.

The dystopia kicked-in when political violence and intimidation became a tool in American politics.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Political violence and intimidation has been growing since the dawn of the 21st century and a bunch of guys crashed into the Florida vote recounts in Gore vs Bush.

It just hit a new high because the US elected a reality TV man who made a living in recent years creating and stoking drama on television. Like an actor who has his devoted fans he has a cult following and he knows how to use it. None of what happened yesterday or in the last 5 years seems like it couldn't be adapted into an elaborate TV show.

I am only dismayed people keep saying they are shocked he could do this or people would follow him. He was the star of all television cameras and social media yesterday. It's what he craves the most. And drama points the cameras his way.

Pimpernel Smith

Political violence and intimidation has been growing since the dawn of the 21st century and a bunch of guys crashed into the Florida vote recounts in Gore vs Bush.

It just hit a new high because the US elected a reality TV man who made a living in recent years creating and stoking drama on television. Like an actor who has his devoted fans he has a cult following and he knows how to use it. None of what happened yesterday or in the last 5 years seems like it couldn't be adapted into an elaborate TV show.

I am only dismayed people keep saying they are shocked he could do this or people would follow him. He was the star of all television cameras and social media yesterday. It's what he craves the most. And drama points the cameras his way.

Whilst the citadel was breached, the gates were opened...the reality studio remains intact.

Trump wasn't aware enough to realize he was falling into a trap. Damn fool.

güero

Political violence and intimidation has been growing since the dawn of the 21st century
Most certainly and only the Biden administration can ensure that the next fascist mob will be truly diverse, including more women and people of color!

Pimpernel Smith

I see the Telegraph in the UK closed down comments on Trumps Despotic Mania Threat to Democracy opinion piece. Seems the readership are not fully on message. Must be awful to know your hack propaganda isn't getting through. The credibility gap between the MSM and moral reality is as wide as ever. This a definitive case of losing control of the reality studio.

Last edited:

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
I have no doubt Trump will be in office as the next President soon. The leftists are scared and are trying to censor and cover up their crimes of election fraud, but they are sitting on a fragile house of cards. It is only a matter of time before it topples. The criminals made mistakes and they won't be able to cover it up for much longer.

Currently it is a one party system, and democracy no longer exists in America. If the criminals aren't held to account future elections will also be cheated too. There is no way the leftists can cover it up. China is a one party system and lacks democracy...the U.S is currently the same, and it is a disgrace. It's a dark time in history.

If Biden did happen to get into the White House, he won't stay there long, it will be impossible for him to be President, he was not popular nor elected. Trump will have another 4 years. Lots of things being done behind the scenes and hearings taking place. You can't steal what belongs to someone else.

Sidney Powell Releases A 270 Page Document Of Election Fraud Evidence To The Public​

and the 270 page document:

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
they didn't "storm through". they were let through. the capitol police are in on it.

You are awake Rambo, well said. Yes it was a set up to damage Trump's legacy and good name. The fake news media have taken full advantage of it and reported on it, and the sleeping public have fallen for the trap yet again.

The evidence of voter fraud and coverups are there, but people have to look.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Trump just got zucced. Now he can join the other fascists on Parler, lol!

Facists = far right with a heavy emphasis on identity politics, race etc.
Consevatives = center right with little no emphasis on identity politics. Heavy emphasis on traditional values.

Conservatives went to Parler because the leftist establishment have made it like China where only certain opinions are acceptable. Now Parler has been unplugged.

Soon things could be like China where only certain opinions are allowed. Soon people could all have the same opinions as the mainstream media and be unable to think much for themselves. People have been trained by the mainstream media and social media how to think. In China many still don't believe the crimes of the CCP such as the Tiananmen square massacre and organ harvesting of Falun Gong, they say it is American propaganda. The people of the west are becoming the same like the poor Chinese people...they know little about what is going on in their country, and it is the same for posters on this forum. Their thinking has been shaped by the system.

This is what censorship does, and it explains why the Chinese had to steal so much intellectual property over the years, they were unable to think outside the box because they were repressed by communism for many years. The same type of repression is happening in America right now, it is at the beginning. God won't allow this to happen and he will overturn the election because America is meant to be a democracy.

In China the media played the same type of tricks as BIG tech and the media are playing now in America. They lied to the people, censored the truth and pushed propaganda, and soon the people no longer knew the truth. The people have been lied to in the west for a long time, and globalisation was one of the biggest lies of all. It stripped our manufacturing industries and gave rise to BIG tech and big businesses, and with that came a peak in political corruption. Plutocrats become the dictators and people become a number in the system. It is exactly the Chinese system as we see now, authoritarian capitalism. All these lefties you vote for are all into this, they serve the system which has trapped us.

Last edited:

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
So you are good for the bet for bespoke JLP?

I don't think it is good to gamble. Why? Because you might win something which doesn't belong to you. When you gain for nothing, someone has to pay for that. That is not how the system works.

güero

They have so much experience executing military coups, I'm sure they welcome the diversion of playing defense for once.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
I don't think it is good to gamble. Why? Because you might win something which doesn't belong to you. When you gain for nothing, someone has to pay for that. That is not how the system works.

You gain for the risk you take.

Besides, you will just pay for it with your disembodied soul floating around looking at everything.

Top Bottom