A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

Way to get your message across.

Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 2.20.21 AM.png

Last edited:
Was anyone surprised given his age and temperament he chose Sinatra's My Way? It would have been better if it was Sinatra's voice. I am sure it was all lost on the First Lady.

I watched the BBC News channel this morning to see what shenanigans the enemy was up to and lo and behold they did not disappoint. They had this ex-UK ambassador to the USA on and he was displeased with Trump mentioning he wanted to eradicate Islamic terrorism. The ex-ambassador said this was very bad thing to say as there were other terrorists active in the world and I kid you not, he said this was one policy of Trump's he would be "happy" if it was not successful. And of course, the news presenters agreed Trump's inauguration was all "very worrying."

That's how screwed up the deep state and MSM has become. The time will come when these traitors will be out of a job.

I don't think I've seen more security around the US embassy here since Sept 11. Six lane road blocked. Another wave of anti-Trump protests. Do people believe there is an undo button? He was sworn in yesterday.

I don't think I've seen more security around the US embassy here since Sept 11. Six lane road blocked. Another wave of anti-Trump protests. Do people believe there is an undo button? He was sworn in yesterday.

That's not the point of those protests.

That's not the point of those protests.

And what is?

I'm black. I'm gay. I'm a migrant. I'm employed by a Mexican, Chinese or Iranian firm. I'm Muslim. He uses so much of my hair product the prices went up and I can't afford it anymore. It's a circus.

And what is?

I'm black. I'm gay. I'm a migrant. I'm employed by a Mexican, Chinese or Iranian firm. I'm Muslim. He uses so much of my hair product the prices went up and I can't afford it anymore. It's a circus.

People are allowed to voice their disagreement, even it won't change anything. I'm sure it makes them feel a little better, so why stop it?

And what is?

Your Liberals, specifically the new Minister of Foreign Affairs had a post up on the Government of Canada site that a team from her riding association had accepted an invite and was sending a team to joins a woman's protest at the inauguration. Rather inappropriate I should think.

The invite was un-accepted and the message deleted when she was outed.

The London mayor, Sadique Khan had no problem joining the marchers yesterday and was even outside the US Embassy protesting at the democratically elected President of the USA. No protests outside of the Saudi Embassy though. Also he attends segregated Labour meetings in London.

One would have thought the mayor of London would be busy cosying up to the Republicans and American businesses, but oh no, not this half-wit. He was only a busman's son don't cha know from Pakistan.

Now the BBC are comparing Trump's speeches to the rise of Hitler. Is it really racist to put the interests of your nation and citizens first, above other nations? Well, here in Europe yes, our politicians and technocrats sincerely believe that we should put those who have contributed to the coughers for 30 and 40 years, behind the needs of those who have just entered on Merkel's ticket. No borders, no limits.....oh shit, no money!

God bless America and God bless Donald Trump!

That spokesman in the Whitehouse really must get a better fitting suit. I would also investigate his ties with the Iranian regime, as I've seen those ill-fitting suits before, on those British sailors the Iranians captured and then paraded on television to advertise to the world the maestro tailors of Tehran.

I see the American secret service are to investigate Madonna, about time too, I never did believe those rumours about cocaine, straws, Pueto Rican rent boys and anuses (but not necessarily in that order). Allegedly I might add. It was a genuine New York copywriter who told me that, nothing like a character out of Mad Men.

I wish I was watching that game. Which channel was it on?

It was on Fox here. They do all the NFC games. I watched about 5 minutes because it was already 37-7, and GB scored but whiffed an onside kick and ATL scored again. Flipped over to the Simpsons I think. Or maybe Endeavour, I forget.

That spokesman in the Whitehouse really must get a better fitting suit. I would also investigate his ties with the Iranian regime, as I've seen those ill-fitting suits before, on those British sailors the Iranians captured and then paraded on television to advertise to the world the maestro tailors of Tehran.

The Iranian regime, as a principle, is against ties.

Yes, but it is absolute nonsense that no one wears ties in Tehran, or that the tailors and menswear stores don't sell them. They do! I've seen them on mannequins and men wearing ties in restaurants and what passes for a bar there, a coffee shop that looks like a pub. Albeit, this sartorial refinement was tempered by the obligatory Mein Kampf (and not the new annotated addiiton) in all of the book shop windows.

As long as we dont have to witness anything like this

IMG_2053.JPG

We should be fine

Lol, what goes around comes around. We have fucked the whole world as if it was ours, now we are complaining about our current state both of interior politics and foreign.

We are looking more like the Romans before they imploded than anything else. If it happens that america implodes like the roman Empire it will be a lot more dramatic than the Soviet Union, probably California will cease to exist, nothing wrong with that.

That was an 'orrible 'orrible piece of Arab propaganda, despite Obama's tinkerings and sucking up to the Muslim Brotherhood, the USA is not Arabia. Thankfully.

And this will really piss-off our Arab chums, the Americans have just completed their first aerial combat mission in Syria accompanied by our Russian partners.

Hope-hey-ho!

And if any empire is repeating Gibbon's decline and fall, filled to the brim with hubris, it is the EU project of German dominance.

That was an 'orrible 'orrible piece of Arab propaganda, despite Obama's tinkerings and sucking up to the Muslim Brotherhood, the USA is not Arabia. Thankfully.

And this will really piss-off our Arab chums, the Americans have just completed their first aerial combat mission in Syria accompanied by our Russian partners.

Hope-hey-ho!

And if any empire is repeating Gibbon's decline and fall, filled to the brim with hubris, it is the EU project of German dominance.
Karl Sharro, the author of that article, is a fraud; he made his fame by tweeting out 'jokes' during the Arab revolts and posting 'funny' take-downs of actual scholars on his blog. He cannot be taken seriously.

Yes, but it is absolute nonsense that no one wears ties in Tehran, or that the tailors and menswear stores don't sell them. They do! I've seen them on mannequins and men wearing ties in restaurants and what passes for a bar there, a coffee shop that looks like a pub. Albeit, this sartorial refinement was tempered by the obligatory Mein Kampf (and not the new annotated addiiton) in all of the book shop windows.
But of course! Still when it comes to tacky ties or tie-wearing tackies, you should first inquire with the arch enemies of the Islamic Republic, the Iranian diaspora.

Bijan.JPG

image.imgtype.articleLeadwide.620x0.png

The Rake of Tehran is not impressed:

43499343.cached.jpg

I rest my case.

Some quick references from my TOP TOP™ desktop research:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/09/AR2008070901935_pf.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6528881.stm

Karl Sharro, the author of that article, is a fraud; he made his fame by tweeting out 'jokes' during the Arab revolts and posting 'funny' take-downs of actual scholars on his blog. He cannot be taken seriously.

He's living proof, and I have several examples I've come across in my life (including myself), where talented professionals should not give up their day job to chase some errant dream.

But of course! Still when it comes to tacky ties or tie-wearing tackies, you should first inquire with the arch enemies of the Islamic Republic, the Iranian diaspora.

Iran is probably the only country in the region where regime change would actually work, having been there, everyone is just itching and bopping to free themselves from theocracy and the regime. An absolutely fantastic industrious people, who the theocracy should be on their knees too, because if it wasn't because the quality of their people, they'd have been long overrun. Therein lies the problem and perhaps the solution. You have this urbane, educated people who unlike Arabs are industrious and in war are going to be strategically and tactically more cute than their enemies.

You go to Dubai, The Kingdom and elsewhere in the Gulf and you sense their is a veneer of modernity hiding a Dark Age mentality, you go to Iran and it's the reverse, this rich culture with a veneer of theocracy stifling potential and the national psyche.

Hiring freeze just means more expensive conractors will be used instead. It won't save any costs but it looks good, so of course Trump does it.

Not necessarily. No union negotiated contracts and no government guaranteed benefit packages. Also maybe we can get some competent workers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom