A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

We just watched the president smile and nod while an angry mob shouted "Send her back." They're talking about forcefully removing an American citizen and a sitting congress woman. I don't think enough people realize how far we've gone. I don't think enough people realize how dangerous this president is or how dangerous the strain of hate he's tapped into is.

1/3 of our fellow Americans support President Trump. Yes, it damn well could happen here... especially if you think it can't.

Let's not ignore the shits that those four spew constantly without any condemnation from the Dem party within.

We just watched the president smile and nod while an angry mob shouted "Send her back." They're talking about forcefully removing an American citizen and a sitting congress woman. I don't think enough people realize how far we've gone. I don't think enough people realize how dangerous this president is or how dangerous the strain of hate he's tapped into is.

1/3 of our fellow Americans support President Trump. Yes, it damn well could happen here... especially if you think it can't.

And what be this BDS resolution that Omar introduced earlier this week? She compares Israel to Nazi Germany which is a classic anti-semite trope and the BDS movement is itself a rerun of the 1930s boycott of Jewish businesses and academics under the Nazis.

Those who are chanting ''Send her back!'' are chanting not because of her colour or creed, but because of her rampant and unbridled anti-Americanism. Something she shares with the rest The Goon Squad. It's a variation of ''Love it, or Leave it!''

There is great evil out to sabotage America and it runs deep in the progressive Democrats.

The derangement is strong. It has got to the point - or rather, way passed it - where Trump cannot be criticised by even his most ardent of supporters.

The Dem Four can be a rancid rabid nuisance but to even attempt to justify in any positive light, Trump's attacks - wow!

The derangement is strong. It has got to the point - or rather, way passed it - where Trump cannot be criticised by even his most ardent of supporters.

The Dem Four can be a rancid rabid nuisance but to even attempt to justify in any positive light, Trump's attacks - wow!

Exactly. Otherwise sane people and career politicians are left trying to defend the inexcusable with ‘well what about ...’.

I have no idea what will follow after this, but there’s no doubt that so many people will go down with Trump it will feel like a new epoch.

I suspect in a couple of years there will be a lot of people deeply embarrassed about their ‘Trump years’ and trying to rehabilitate their past. In that sense, it will be like post-war Germany. Though every ex-administration official so far using the line that they were trying to be ‘the adult in the room’ hasn’t fared well.

As for what follows, it seems the Dems are too dumb and too beholden to their corporate interests to do anything more that the same tired old playbook shtick. I do see an opening on the center-right for a rebranded conservatism that appeals to women, younger people, Hispanic and possibly black voters. It will be interesting to see what grows out of the ashes of the Republican Party.

Meanwhile ...

49C76919-408F-4E2D-8312-A8A0D8A3C634.jpeg

Of course he can be criticised. But he's playing a blinder from the perspective of setting up the Democrats. Do you not consider that the likelihood is he already has all the evidence that Omar did indeed marry her brother for Green Card fraud? How will the Democrats and the Left respond with a shrug of the shoulder that in the age of open borders such shenanigans are to be accepted and indeed praised?

A tough sell, but I expect they will justify it and the MSM will get behind the message. My beef with her is that she's anti-Semitic and anti-Western. And we see the dark under belly of the German psyche in Merkel's support for an anti-Semite. I expect nothing less.

Exactly. Otherwise sane people and career politicians are left trying to defend the inexcusable with ‘well what about ...’.

I have no idea what will follow after this, but there’s no doubt that so many people will go down with Trump it will feel like a new epoch.

I suspect in a couple of years there will be a lot of people deeply embarrassed about their ‘Trump years’ and trying to rehabilitate their past. In that sense, it will be like post-war Germany. Though every ex-administration official so far using the line that they were trying to be ‘the adult in the room’ hasn’t fared well.

As for what follows, it seems the Dems are too dumb and too beholden to their corporate interests to do anything more that the same tired old playbook shtick. I do see an opening on the center-right for a rebranded conservatism that appeals to women, younger people, Hispanic and possibly black voters. It will be interesting to see what grows out of the ashes of the Republican Party.

That's clearly over the top. Trump is doing a good job in keeping America out of new wars. He's doing a damn fine job of that and that alone makes comparisons with Nazi Germany a tad silly.

Trump's job is a Dirty Harry/Ethan Edwards one, a tragic-hero figure who's never going to be welcomed in polite society, but necessary none the less.

Clearly not acceptable. But not endorsed by Trump, I bet.

Trust the Clown News Network for giving that loathsome racist creature a platform....for anything!

They've lost the plot!

Good to hear the USA Ambassador to Germany calling Merkel out for supporting anti-Semites. We cannot allow Germany, with it's history in jew hatred and the holocaust, to go back to a 20th century type. Absolutely a red line. America and hopefully the UK and others in the EU will step-up and draw a line in the sand. The Germans cannot be permitted to cross the line into jew baiting and hatred. Never again and this embrace of jew haters is significant and an attempt to test the resolve of the free world and America in particular.

It is a losing strategy for Dems to stay silent against The Squad while constantly condemning Trump. Dems currently do not have any good solid policies regarding national debt/migration/healthcare; the candidates know they can only sell the "the idea of free" for so long before people get tired of hearing it. I think if any one moderate on the left is running, that person has a good chance of winning. Sadly Uncle Joe is the only one and he is losing traction.

It is a losing strategy for Dems to stay silent against The Squad while constantly condemning Trump. Dems currently do not have any good solid policies regarding national debt/migration/healthcare; the candidates know they can only sell the "the idea of free" for so long before people get tired of hearing it. I think if any one moderate on the left is running, that person has a good chance of winning. Sadly Uncle Joe is the only one and he is losing traction.
bernard the god has all those policies

No openings for actual far left party???

No openings for actual far left party???

It may be what people want, but establishment Dems will always stifle anything left of center-right. Unless you mean DSA actually becoming a serious third contender, which I’d say is unlikely in the DC swamp of corporate puppetry.

I do think the right will rejuvenate post-Trump. The thing I don’t know is if the evangelicals have written themselves out of politics or if they can re-brand and forge a ‘moral and compassionate conservatism’ from the ashes.

Unless you mean DSA actually becoming a serious third contender, which I’d say is unlikely in the DC swamp of corporate puppetry.
so long as they're yoked to the traditional democrat party that will be impossible. until we have a true third party nothing will fundamentally change via the political route.

I do think the right will rejuvenate post-Trump.
honestly, this is an insane view. we're going to get 4 more years of trump and these feckless jackoffs in the democrat party are going to let it happen.

so long as they're yoked to the traditional democrat party that will be impossible. until we have a true third party nothing will fundamentally change via the political route.

honestly, this is an insane view. we're going to get 4 more years of trump and these feckless jackoffs in the democrat party are going to let it happen.

He's earned a second term on the strength of superlative strategy and tactical delivery in out classing and maneuvering the Democrats at every turn, whilst trapping the Democrats in a positive loop of allying to vile traitors to USA and freedom loving people everywhere.

The Democrats deserve to be defeated and humiliated. Like Labour in the UK, they thought they could jump on board with exotic Islamists and that was a sufficient base to deliver them to the promised land of free things.

Hasn't worked in the UK and isn't going to work in America. They might get Merkel, May's and Michelle's thumbs up....LOL....the paradigm continues to shift in the right direction.

The Liberal Left has no answers, it has utterly failed the optimism and spirit of the 1960s. They need to pack-up and accept they've lost the culture war as if all you've got is BDS, Orange Man Bad, jew hatred, wealth redistribution and a Green New Deal that will impoverish the West - you've failed.

And so it begins the soiling of the Democrats as a viable electable force:

This is just the start wait to the curtain is unveiled on her terrorist handlers and that goes as well for the one who wrapped herself in the Palestinian flag on being elected!

AOC must be thinking, hmmm, maybe I need to escape my handlers script and ditch these mugs. I've got my reality cable television series to think about in Malibu next year.

And so it begins the soiling of the Democrats as a viable electable force:

This is just the start wait to the curtain is unveiled on her terrorist handlers and that goes as well for the one who wrapped herself in the Palestinian flag on being elected!
are you being serious with this shit or are you trolling?

The Liberal Left has no answers, it has utterly failed the optimism and spirit of the 1960s. They need to pack-up and accept they've lost the culture war as if all you've got is BDS, Orange Man Bad, jew hatred, wealth redistribution and a Green New Deal that will impoverish the West - you've failed.
green new deal aside, which at least is on the right path, this is basically correct. and that's why the democrat party is doomed to fail and we need a true left party to get in and let these jackoffs take the right.

are you being serious with this shit or are you trolling?

I am not saying Omar is herself a terrorist, but those behind her will are exposed as terrorist sympathisers.

The other thing: I was referring to Tlaib, who on being elected wrapped herself in the Palestian flag, as you do.

green new deal aside, which at least is on the right path, this is basically correct. and that's why the democrat party is doomed to fail and we need a true left party to get in and let these jackoffs take the right.

It's a failure of the left everywhere in the West: a corruption of greed through corporatism and promises of sinecures in the post-democratic oligarchy. That's why they're being rejected everywhere.

Last edited:
Nods head: ''Characters of limited capacity like an Ocasio-Cortez or Tlaib often exhibit remarkable self-knowledge in at least one respect—an uncanny ability to recognize the best job they are ever going to get when they see it. Thus enlightened, such people are single-minded in doing what is necessary to keep that job, which in their, and their perpetually-outraged sisters’ cases, is feeding the leftist audience what it craves. They live at the whim of the mob; for them, achievement consists of running fast enough to keep near the front of the crowd, news cycle to news cycle, appearing to be directing it. Since the howls and “likes” of the audience pay their bills, it is thus understandable that the news of every imagined American outrage, every shortcoming, and every awkward verbal stumble by a MAGA-hat wearing prole or cabinet secretary, is delivered by an Omar or a Gillibrand with a haughty superiority and unalloyed joyfulness that is fingernails on a blackboard for the rest of us. ''

https://www.libertynation.com/trumps-crowd-fed-radicals-outrage-oh-my/

This:

vs

I can understand for citizens directly affected, it holds great interest. But for others who gleefully cheer on one side over the other from the sidelines like it's their favourite sports team, it all looks a little needy and, to be quite honest, a little sad. Where does the joy come from in being a U.S. politics tragic?

Don't you begin to question your own judgement, when your support for one side is unwavering and your loyalty undying? And claims that the current administration is playing some game of 4D chess are, quite frankly, laughable and naive. I thought heroes are for little boys, no? The fawning and adulation exhibited on this thread is cringeworthy.

Jesus, the man doesn't even sport a Longines. How can we trust a man like that with no visual markers to show that he can't be bought?

It's a failure of the left everywhere in the West: a corruption of greed through corporatism and promises of sinecures in the post-democratic oligarchy. That's why they're being rejected everywhere.
that's actually not "left", but instead this facade of liberalism which is really neo-liberalism personified.

The Green New Deal is as of a sham as any policy can come.
yes because its created by people who really aren't willing to do anything near what is required to actually make a dent. meanwhile the east coast is literally melting and europe is about to be on fire. oh yeah siberia is on fire as well.

why, because they're pro-palestine?

It seems that there's a ridiculous dichotomy at work nowadays:
- If you are anyone besides Donald Trump and you complain about the US, then you're either betraying the US and/or you should go back where you came from;
- However, Donald Trump can complain about anything concerning the US - apart from himself - and it's absolutely fine;
- If you complain about Israel, or the US support of Israel including the supply of vast amounts of military materiel, you are anti-Semitic or you are supporting Islamic dictatorships and are a supporter of terrorism;
- However, if you make friends with an autocratic, hereditary dictator who is happy for much of his population to starve, then that's great and you're doing a fine job.

I can understand for citizens directly affected, it holds great interest. But for others who gleefully cheer on one side over the other from the sidelines like it's their favourite sports team, it all looks a little needy and, to be quite honest, a little sad. Where does the joy come from in being a U.S. politics tragic?

Don't you begin to question your own judgement, when your support for one side is unwavering and your loyalty undying? And claims that the current administration is playing some game of 4D chess are, quite frankly, laughable and naive. I thought heroes are for little boys, no? The fawning and adulation exhibited on this thread is cringeworthy.

Jesus, the man doesn't even sport a Longines. How can we trust a man like that with no visual markers to show that he can't be bought?

The Brits are in the game too from the the Steele Dossier and the arc of transcendence from Brexit to Trump and beyond. The paradigm shift is global and we're all in the game on one side or another, as cringeworthy as it may seem. The election of Trump was a global event including in mass hysteria. You can't unleash those forces and expect people not to get engaged.

The etiquette of watch wearing in developing and second world nations remains. The Kazaks sport their Longines and in Thai government workers have their Midos.

why, because they're pro-palestine?

BDS and Hamas.

BDS and Hamas.

BDS: I don't quite understand what is so bad about the BDS movement. The US government (and many other governments) impose sanctions on other countries all the time - the US currently has strict sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, for example. So why is it fine for the US government to impose sanctions against countries, but when people try to start a movement to boycott a country's businesses, it's bad?

Hamas: On the one hand, the US and some other countries state that it is a terrorist organisation and it has carried out military actions against Israel. On the other hand, Hamas was freely elected to govern the Palestinian territory of Gaza in democratic elections and so, if you deal with Gaza, you deal with Hamas.

On another note, I don't know whether to laugh or cry about this:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...the-book-leftist-elites-dont-want-you-to-read

So President Trump's eldest son is writing a book which, he says, is "the book leftist elites don't want you to read".

So a member of the actual elite (third-generation wealth, father is the US president) has had no problem whatsoever in publishing a book, nor in getting publicity for the book - yet he claims that elites don't want you to read it. :confused:

BDS: I don't quite understand what is so bad about the BDS movement. The US government (and many other governments) impose sanctions on other countries all the time - the US currently has strict sanctions against Iran and Venezuela, for example. So why is it fine for the US government to impose sanctions against countries, but when people try to start a movement to boycott a country's businesses, it's bad?

Hamas: On the one hand, the US and some other countries state that it is a terrorist organisation and it has carried out military actions against Israel. On the other hand, Hamas was freely elected to govern the Palestinian territory of Gaza in democratic elections and so, if you deal with Gaza, you deal with Hamas.

BDS is the new version of the long tradition of targetting individuals for their jewishness. Where it does tolerate jews, they must denounce the state of Israel. And then we always have the comparison with Nazi Germany or rogue states in this case, whataboutery with comparisons to Iran and Venezuela. And as you are well aware, Israel is not the only country to benefit from military aid from the USA and nor are they the largest receipient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom