A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

I thought he was a lawyer?

He’s Trump’s personal lawyer and fixer-enforcer. Which means he doesn’t have some of the protections that government employees caught in a criminal scandal would have.

Right now, most pundits are guessing he will do the time for Trump rather than roll on him. But who knows?

"Crying mothers and wives, crying desperately,' Trump said. 'And this is on these endless wars that just never stopped and there’s a time and there’s a place, but it’s time to stop.'"

President Trump - the peacemaker.
President Trump - the compassionate.
President Trump - the man of our time.

"Crying mothers and wives, crying desperately,' Trump said. 'And this is on these endless wars that just never stopped and there’s a time and there’s a place, but it’s time to stop.'"

Fwiffo Fwiffo , don't you think Trump has a point by saying fuck the Kurds because they did not help the US storm the Normandy beaches on D-Day? Seriously, where were they? Thank goodness the Turks took Omaha Beach.

Fwiffo Fwiffo , don't you think Trump has a point by saying fuck the Kurds because they did not help the US storm the Normandy beaches on D-Day? Seriously, where were they? Thank goodness the Turks took Omaha Beach.

I'm sure if they permitted and helped half finance Trump hotels in Kurdish held Syria there could be a deal that can be made.

He's certainly anti-war and he cited the 8 trillion dollars wasted in the quagmire in the Middle East. He's right that other countries should step-up, but there is the rub...

The Art of the Deal.
F06AC936-9B39-4C79-B4CA-6DD2B13A1D67.jpeg

Last edited:

"In recent weeks, Perry had found himself engulfed in the largest scandal yet to threaten Trump's presidency. Earlier on Thursday, White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Trump had directed Perry to work on Ukraine policy with Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.
Perry had been a rare Trump cabinet member, who was virtually free of ethics investigations that weighed on other Trump officials, but he failed to achieve a goal of subsidizing U.S. coal and nuclear energy plants facing a rash of closures."

What does the Secretary of Energy have to do with a foreign country like Ukraine? Isn't that the State Department's job?

Selling coal and oil. Keep them investing in dirty energy, instead of helping with transitioning to clean(er) energy.

Secretary of Commerce then. I'm pretty sure Energy's remit is within federal boundaries. This would be like sending Homeland to negotiate peace with Erdogan.

"Lawmakers described a chaotic scene. Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz said she had just walked into the room when the Republican lawmakers blew past Capitol Police officers and Democratic staffers. The staff member who was checking identification at the entrance was 'basically overcome' by the Republicans, she said.

'Literally some of them were just screaming about the president and what we're doing to him and that we have nothing and just all things that were supportive of the president,' Wasserman Schultz said."

The finest democracy in the world. This is the shining example of how lesser nations ought to emulate if they want the same for their people. Defend your President.

Speaking of which - in his latest address...

"You know, if you read my book, there was a book just before the World Trade Center came down. And I don't get any credit for this but that's OK. I never do. But here we are. I wrote a book, a really very successful book and in that book about a year before the World Trade Center was blown up, I said there is somebody named Osama bin Laden, you better kill him or take him out, something to that effect, he's big trouble. Now, I wasn't in government. I was building buildings and doing what I did but I always found it fascinating. But I saw this man, tall, handsome, very charismatic making horrible statements about wanting to destroy our country. And I'm writing a book. I think I wrote 12 books. All did very well. And I'm writing a book, World Trade Center had not come down. I think it was about, if you check it was a year before the World Trade Center came down. And nobody heard of al-Baghdadi. And no one heard of Osama bin Laden until really the World Trade Center. But about a year, a year and a half before the World Trade Center, before the book came out, I was talking about Osama bin Laden, you have to kill him, you have to take him out. Nobody listened to me. And to this day I get people coming up to me and they said you know what, one of the most amazing things I've seen about you is that you predicted that Osama bin Laden had to be killed before he knocked down the World Trade Center. It's true. Most of the press doesn't want to write that but it is true. If you go back and look at my book, I think it's 'The America We Deserve.' I made a prediction — let's put it this way, if they would have listened to me, a lot of things would have been different."

...followed by

"ISIS is 'very smart. They are not into the use of cell phones anymore. They are technically brilliant. They use the internet better than almost anybody in the world, perhaps other than Donald Trump.'"

^ I really think he might be deranged.

He certainly appears to be utterly deluded and an enormous narcissist, as well.

^ I really think he might be deranged.

He certainly appears to be utterly deluded and an enormous narcissist, as well.
You know you really could gave had a career as a psychologist...

He was declared fit for duty. He had an amazing score on the Montreal cognitive assessment. Some say he is a very stable genius. Are you two going against the brightest medical minds in the United States of America?

It’s getting harder and harder to defend the indefensible.

Who will be the first R to break ranks?

President Trump pardoned a Navy man who was about to be punished by the Navy itself? Way to go Commander in Chief.

What is the Commander in Chief commander and chief of? Who do the admirals serve and take orders from? Not defending the fucktard but is he not the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

Who gives the order to engage the enemy? Is it the CIC? If the CIC says drop the bomb, do you as the top ranked button pusher say "no, I don't think so"?

President Trump pardoned a Navy man who was about to be punished by the Navy itself? Way to go Commander in Chief.

As Thruth says, the CiC is within his rights to overturn the UMC.

The Navy was forced to reinstate his pay grade but refused to put him back at his old rank. They are also in the process of stripping him of his SEAL Trident.

Eight members of this shitbag’s own team testified against him. He will never hold command or again, having lost the confidence of ... everyone.

Last edited:
I never questioned the authority of President Trump. I just find it an object of humour that he does something to someone in an agency/department and the same agency/department then counters and continues doing whatever they were doing.

It's like pardoning someone of some federal crime and then a lower court finds the same person guilty and sends them to jail anyway.

"Conservative activists have shown polling and other data to the White House and the Trump campaign to argue that cracking down on vaping could cost the president votes in key swing states such as Florida, Michigan and Wisconsin."

Make a deal Mr. President, make a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom