A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

And the counter news post:

''Secretly'' read: desperate conjecture.

This battlefield is about to change where reason and facts are about to literally trump emotion.

It is a cult:

I still say he falls into the Victor Hanson assessment of Trump being a Dirty Harry figure.

The decisive turnaround moment approaches:

Perhaps it's just me, but it seems to me that:

a) That opinion piece was very poorly written with a lot of invective and no substance; and

b) Everything he accuses the Democrats of, could be applied to the author of the piece and to the Republican Party.

"Trump mockingly offered Macron ISIS prisoners: 'Would you like some nice ISIS fighters? I could give them to you.' Macron did not respond in kind."

F78E8F63-D322-4FB2-8C35-5C0DBF701800.jpeg

Is the impeachment such a big deal? To move forward and get him out of the office isn't something that happens overnight. It's an election year next year so the maximum that could happen is Mike Pence takes over for a few months and the general election starts.

I was a bit too young to understand the hoopla around the Clinton impeachment but this seems to be all hoopla.

this is sports for political nerds. it will amount to nothing because the senate will NEVER vote to impeach him.

It's probably the ultimate act of self destructive virtue signalling by those who have no policies and no candidate to beat Trump. Still, looks good on Twitter.

Effectively we are moving our intra-planet grudges and conflicts to space. I thought a space arm of the military would be more outward facing and prepare themselves to crush potential alien invaders or other cosmic phenomena.

"'Don’t tell me I’m anti-Semitic if I oppose him,' Giuliani said. 'Soros is hardly a Jew. I’m more of a Jew than Soros is. I probably know more about — he doesn’t go to church, he doesn’t go to religion — synagogue. He doesn’t belong to a synagogue, he doesn’t support Israel, he’s an enemy of Israel. He’s elected eight anarchist DAs in the United States. He’s a horrible human being.'"

Okay so people are just horse trading for personal gain on another vote. Yet another day in Congress.

There is a higher purpose and governing theory. It's embodied in one man. President Trump. As long as you have undying devotion to him, you are okay in the GOP.

The response to the US Embassy in Iraq being attacked by Iranian/Shiite militia is to launch a strike at Baghdad airport against the head of their special forces - who has no shortage of media attention... throwing petrol on wood kindling much?

The response to the US Embassy in Iraq being attacked by Iranian/Shiite militia is to launch a strike at Baghdad airport against the head of their special forces - who has no shortage of media attention... throwing petrol on wood kindling much?

Sometimes I read these and wonder if anyone proofreads or screens what he posts based on the diction, grammar and the capitalization of characters. Then I realise no one could keep up.

"President Donald Trump's defense team for his Senate impeachment trial will include former independent counsel Ken Starr, who investigated President Bill Clinton, and famed defense attorney Alan Dershowitz, sources familiar with the president's legal strategy told NBC News Friday.

Dershowitz, whose past clients include financier Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein and O.J. Simpson, will likely handle constitutional arguments while Starr and Ray are expected to allege that Trump's actions don’t meet the impeachment threshold, one source said."

To paraphrase the trial of OJ - this is the defence team of the century...the 21st century that is.

I watched some clips yesterday, Dems not doing a good job at making their case.

The MSM in Europe are mostly avoiding reporting on it, as they don't want to expose their anti-Trump credentials as being founded on no more than a whimsy. It's ultimately a question of style of presentation. Trump to them is loud and obnoxious. The substance behind it has no value to them, as it's all face value and that's the gimmick for liberals both sides of the Atlantic. A feigned etiquette of politeness and decency hiding the darkness, control and corruption.

Here's another classic example of Trump's ability to cut through all the BS of diplomatic language and feigned politeness of presidential power to deliver his cutting verdict:

''.......because frankly, if I listened to him, we would be in World War Six by now.......''

There's no real front runner in the Democrats who has that skill to grapple with language and distil the essence of the message in a brutal Twitter post or less. There's just no one with that clout or self-awareness and who has the ability to engage Trump and counteract him at that level of chaos magick. They need a wizard or someone with a martial art in language and all they got are some liberal academics untouched by grit. Only Tulsi Gabbard seems to have the necessary fire.

Last edited:

"The entire team prosecuting Roger Stone abruptly resigned from the criminal case on Tuesday after the Justice Department said it planned to reduce the recommended sentence for Stone, a longtime Trump associate.

The Justice Department on Tuesday said it was pulling back on its request to sentence Stone to seven to nine years in prison after President Donald Trump blasted the sentencing proposal as 'a miscarriage of justice.'"

Personal fealty.

"Being Chief of Staff just wasn't for him. He came in with a bang, went out with a whimper, but like so many X's, he misses the action & just can't keep his mouth shut, which he actually has a military and legal obligation to do."

"His incredible wife, Karen, who I have a lot of respect for, once pulled me aside & said strongly that 'John respects you greatly. When we are no longer here, he will only speak well of you'...Wrong!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom