A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

They've been gathering information since day one. The decisive moment approaches. Better run for cover if you've been an active member engaged in the agitating of the glorious revolution.

You do most of your posting after a few drinks, right?

That doesn't stop the current predicament of federal USA workers who may find themselves active participants in a terrorist designated organisation. Not my problem. But as my posts warned on the Antifa thread back in 2017 the risk was always there.

I'm clean and serene like my conscience and security clearance.

I have security clearance too. But a very low one to let me view data about government employees.

I have a high clearance because I work with a lot of federal law enforcement and counter-terror agencies.

What happened to the cherished ideal that the army was for enemies beyond the country's borders and not for policing or attacking its own citizens within?
when it comes to black people no manner of violence is off the table

It’s just more impotent bluster.

I haven’t heard of any state governor’s incoming the Insurrection Act to call for Federal troops. That would be the only way around the Posse Comitatus Act that would open the possibility of Federal troops deployed against citizens. I’ll defer to any lawyers here, but from memory I think the President would be able to regular deploy troops to DC.

He didn’t autograph any bibles this time?

There's a few Bishops in the UK getting enraged about this too. Never ever allow any tragedy, crisis, or shit storm get in the way of Orange Man Bad.

Edit: And the BBC joins the chorus:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52890650

Last edited:
Are you crying that Bell Canada shut out Huawei from 5G?

No. I fully believe Huawei will report back to China.

We don't use nor let people attend Zoom at work because it's connected to China. We use Webex.

“The soldiers from the 82nd Airborne, who had been waiting at Fort Belvoir in Virginia and at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, were never called into the city to confront protestors. The decision to send them home was made again Thursday afternoon.

More than 1,600 active-duty troops from Fort Bragg, Fort Drum and Fort Riley in Kansas began arriving in the capital area on Monday. They have been staying at multiple military installations in the capital area.”

"President Donald Trump on Thursday appeared to be standing down for now on firing Defense Secretary Mark Esper, said sources familiar with the situation, after threatening to do so the day before.

Trump had been ballistic, said people familiar with the situation, about a news conference Esper held where the defense secretary tried to distance himself from the president's church photo op on Monday and said he didn't support sending the military into U.S. cities at this time — a move Trump had said he was considering. The president was so angry he had told aides he was considering dismissing Esper, one of the people said."

I reckon Esper will end up like Rex Tillerson until after election. Often overridden and generally ignored.

Don't think he will last till then. Esper is a gonna. Don't have skin in the game either way, but isn't that President Trump's MO? Fire any dissenters - perceived or real.

Don't think he will last till then. Esper is a gonna. Don't have skin in the game either way, but isn't that President Trump's MO? Fire any dissenters - perceived or real.

Yeah but it's 5 months away from the election. He is in no hurry to fight any wars right now or redeploy troops. Once the country reopens a bit the agenda is all about getting re-elected.

In another attack on antifa, Trump refuses to make any public acknowledgement of the 76th anniversary of the D Day landings:

The soldiers that took part in D-Day would be repulsed if they knew they would be compared to the filth of 'antifa'.

Plot Twist: there really is a covert senior citizen antifa operative trying to kill racists:

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/2...-host-republican-national-convention-in-2020/

95B47521-E569-4C4F-AA8A-79137CB5D84F.jpeg

"North Korea said it was pulling away from its relationship with the U.S. two years after a historic handshake between President Donald Trump and the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, in Singapore, saying there had been no actual improvement in ties.

'Never again will we provide the U.S. chief executive with another package to be used for achievements without receiving any returns,' North Korea's Foreign Minister Ri Son Gwon said on state-run KCNA.

'Nothing is more hypocritical than an empty promise.'"

Are these guys that naive? Do they not know they are dealing with the biggest opportunist to occupy the Oval office?

The Supreme Court had a good day today. Not surprised about Roberts, but Gorsuch was unexpectedly pleasant.
Justice Scalia would be disappointed that his successor has bungled textualism so badly today, for the sake of appealing to college campuses and editorial boards.

This was not judging, this was legislating—a brute force attack on our constitutional system. (1/x)
— Carrie Severino (@JCNSeverino) June 15, 2020

The whole point of the Federalist Society judicial project, the whole point of electing Trump to implement it, was to deliver Supreme Court victories to social conservatives. If they can't deliver anything that basic, there's no point for either. The damage is incalculable.
— Varad Mehta (@varadmehta) June 15, 2020

All those evangelicals who sided with Trump in 2016 to protect them from the cultural currents, just found their excuse to stay home in 2020 thank to Trump’s Supreme Court picks.
— Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) June 15, 2020
1592249994430.png

Here we go, the "conservative" scotus codifies transgenderism into...1964 act! 4th massacre of the day at scotus. Gorsuch, Roberts join liberals in majority. I opposed both Trump nominees and i was right. What a pathetic movement. What a fraud. Thats real originalism there.
— Daniel Horowitz (@RMConservative) June 15, 2020

Remind me again why progressives so fiercely oppose Republican judicial nominees? They should know by now that their allegiance to their class will always trump any purported social conservatism.
— Patrick Deneen (@PatrickDeneen) June 15, 2020

Thanks to two GOP appointees -- Roberts and Gorsuch -- churches and schools that discriminate against LGBTs stand at risk of losing tax-exempt status, per the Bob Jones ruling. Hard to overstate the magnitude of this loss for religious conservatives.
— Rod Dreher (@roddreher) June 15, 2020

Gorsuch has been an unexpectedly pleasant surprise all around. I wish there were more like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom