A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

It’s hard to believe that anyone is surprised by the recent revelations, but it’s looking to be the final nail in his coffin (see recent polls of active duty troops favouring Biden over Trump by a significant margin).

It’s hard to believe that anyone is surprised by the recent revelations, but it’s looking to be the final nail in his coffin (see recent polls of active duty troops favouring Biden over Trump by a significant margin).

you want to put money on that?

By the way both the President and the former Vice President received draft deferments. I guess John Kerry is the only one that really served minus the home duties of George W Bush.

you want to put money on that?

That Biden wins the electoral college In November? Sure.

I’m definitely not betting on him accomplishing much after that, but I think he will sail across the line on the anti-Trump vote.

By the way both the President and the former Vice President received draft deferments. I guess John Kerry is the only one that really served minus the home duties of George W Bush.

A college deferment is certainly nothing to be proud of, but it’s better than a fake medical exemption.

And if you are talking veteran Presidential candidates, then Jim Fucking Webb!

He still has this guy’s vote Dropbear.

“So, when I read the anonymous allegations this week that President Trump spoke disparagingly of our troops, I knew they simply weren’t true — or were taken completely out of context in order to hurt him before the election.

President Trump’s actions have shown our troops more respect than any president in my lifetime. His use of decisive military force only when absolutely necessary, combined with his reluctance to use the military as the sole tool of foreign policy, is not only good and smart, but the sign of utmost respect for the lives of our troops.“

Frum nails it pretty well, here. We all know it’s true.

Frum nails it pretty well, here. We all know it’s true.

Those in attendance have disputed the anonymous source.

You'd think they'd have had enough of the anonymous source after the 2016 pissgate fiasco that failed to derail the Trump juggernaut.

Last edited:
Trump campaign ad encourages people to support “our troops” .... with a silhouette of a MIG-29 and Russian troops with AK74 rifle:

561A1F83-8AC6-47C2-831B-DDC98B1AE331.jpeg

"Barr did not mention any specific cases, but he has been criticized by current and former government lawyers for moving to abandon the prosecution of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn and seeking a less harsh sentence for Roger Stone, a former Trump campaign adviser. Career Justice Department lawyers quit the prosecution teams in both cases."

Justice is blind.

Lovely Trump story on BBC radio 4 news.

It stated Trump welcomed a rise in Covid for his election campaign as he meant he would not have to shake hands with ‘disgusting people’.

Laugh out loud funny. A great start to the day.

Surprised at the announcement. Sucks the wind out of the Democrats claiming to the mantle of gender and race equality. I do find it suspect that a woman will contribute to the agenda of dismantling Roe vs Wade.

All this time I thought Ted Cruz was in the running.

Rohrabacher and Johnson said Trump knew about the meeting and approved offering Assange what they described as a "win-win" proposal, according to [Assange's attorney] Robinson's statement provided to Assange's hearing in Old Bailey court.

I'm sure that I've heard a term for this sort of thing before... something like "quid pro quo"?

here's another one for the semitic warriors out there

Interesting. I don’t think James Mason actually ever joined AWD. He was more a father figure and inspiration, through his writing. Kinda surprising that he is getting active again, now. Not surprising that a lot of former AWD followers would join him.

In the middle of racist pro-Trump protest, one woman has a big black dick on her face.
A7981A7A-06DF-406E-9712-4047799DD667.jpeg
7C4A7B60-0D4E-4225-A050-4C39DF1DF34A.jpeg
0FC59725-3AD1-4227-B274-D4726C9C25B2.jpeg

”Trump liked the conflict between his children, on the one hand, and Kelly and McGahn, on the other, because it meant that they were distracted by undercutting each other and less focused on containing him.”

The fact that I have paid more in Federal Taxes over the last 10 years than President Trump is indicative of two things: 1) he and his accountants committed fraud; and 2) there is something wrong with the tax system in this country.

The fact that I have paid more in Federal Taxes over the last 10 years than President Trump is indicative of two things: 1) he and his accountants committed fraud; and 2) there is something wrong with the tax system in this country.

Another explanation is that he has very good accountants, which leads into your last point that I agree with.

Tangentially connected, in Britain there is a lot of confusion about how corporation tax is levied. You will often see commentators talk about Corporation XYZ having a turnover of for example £30 B but haven't paid any corporation tax. What they don't understand (or do, but are being dishonest) is that corporation tax isn't levied on turnover, is levied on profit.

Its not uncommon for large organisations to have large turnovers but to have made little or no profit that particular year for a variety of reasons, and not always dishonest ones.

Another explanation is that he has very good accountants, which leads into your last point that I agree with.

Tangentially connected, in Britain there is a lot of confusion about how corporation tax is levied. You will often see commentators talk about Corporation XYZ having a turnover of for example £30 B but haven't paid any corporation tax. What they don't understand (or do, but are being dishonest) is that corporation tax isn't levied on turnover, is levied on profit.

Its not uncommon for large organisations to have large turnovers but to have made little or no profit that particular year for a variety of reasons, and not always dishonest ones.

Behind the hysteria and we're going to get him this time, yet another damp squib.

Unethical? Absolutely. Illegal? Maybe, maybe not. He dodged the draft and dodged paying taxes because he has good people on the payroll to ensure it is all legal.

Politically, it looks bad that he is a non contributor and that all his businesses have been consistently failing for decades.

His party is now stuck in a bind. 1) Either Trump cheated to lower his tax liability; or 2) The tax code is so broken that the claim wealthy Americans pay "too much in taxes" is clearly false news.

Of more concern is the revelations about his massive personal loans (from Russian oligarchs and foreign bankers) about to come due and the national security implications.

His party is now stuck in a bind. 1) Either Trump cheated to lower his tax liability; or 2) The tax code is so broken that the claim wealthy Americans pay "too much in taxes" is clearly false news.

Or 3. He is a very stable genius.

So maybe the Russians were just blackmailing him with crippling debt and not the pee tape after all. Sad.

Of more concern is the revelations about his massive personal loans (from Russian oligarchs and foreign bankers) about to come due and the national security implications.
did you drink some liberal juice and turn into a rachel maddow viewer overnight? none of this will mean anything. none of it.

All the people/media now claiming that he'll be in financial trouble due to the size and maturity of his loans have no idea what they are talking about. Also interesting that they apparently did not find any Russia etc. connections, which for years was claimed to be the reason for him not showing his tax returns.

Miles ahead of the opposition including Harry and Meghan....

The nine divisive concepts that can no longer be taught with assistance of American federal funding are:
  1. one race or sex is inherently superior to another race or sex;
  2. the United States is fundamentally racist or sexist;
  3. an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously;
  4. an individual should be discriminated against or receive adverse treatment solely or partly because of his or her race or sex;
  5. members of one race or sex cannot and should not attempt to treat others without respect to race or sex;
  6. an individual’s moral character is necessarily determined by his or her race or sex;
  7. an individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, bears responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex;
  8. any individual should feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race or sex;
  9. meritocracy or traits such as a hard work ethic are racist or sexist, or were created by a particular race to oppress another race.

Trump’s dog whistle last night:

The President last night bitterly attacked Represenative Ilhan Omar in Minnesota. An American Congresswomen mind you. At one point he claimed she had committed voter fraud and should be locked up. And the crowd dutifully chanted, "lock her up." Then he stated" “Then she tells us how to run our country,” Trump scoffed. “Can you believe it?”

Polls show Georgia has swung 8 points this year, with Dems now ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom