A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

ErTi3P1XYAAQ6Wu

1610394693639.jpeg

I don't think it is good to gamble. Why? Because you might win something which doesn't belong to you. When you gain for nothing, someone has to pay for that. That is not how the system works.
Now, come on Shooman! A smart guy like you knows that gambling and a friendly wager beween buddies are very different.The former is business, while the latter is often used to stop people saying silly things and to learn lessons. Go for the Big Johhny Lobb wager, man, and teach your pal, Doggy, not to trust fake news.

It’s a slippery slope. You started off wagering shoe polish and laces. Then you chance a pair of your finest Big Johnny Lobbs for senseless, rhetorical bragging rights.

Before you know it, you are down to one pair of second hand, corrected-grain, square-toed monstrosities given to you by a charity volunteer.

Excellent thread/pictures:

He is such an incredible clown, it's really hard to pick a favorite.

Now, come on Shooman! A smart guy like you knows that gambling and a friendly wager beween buddies are very different.The former is business, while the latter is often used to stop people saying silly things and to learn lessons. Go for the Big Johhny Lobb wager, man, and teach your pal, Doggy, not to trust fake news.

I figured that given the declarative language that Shooey was so sure in his righteousness that he wouldn't even consider it gambling, since he knows the outcome already.

I figured that given the declarative language that Shooey was so sure in his righteousness that he wouldn't even consider it gambling, since he knows the outcome already.

Wake up man! It’s obvious Trump will be inaugurated for his second term next week. The Democrats are on the run! The game is up! The Miss Guided Patriots are standing by! You wouldn’t dare risk a pair of shoos on Sleepy Joe ever becoming President.

I really want a free pair of Johnny Lobbs for the collection after having to put up with four years of this shit.

I have no doubt Trump will be in office as the next President soon. The leftists are scared and are trying to censor and cover up their crimes of election fraud, but they are sitting on a fragile house of cards. It is only a matter of time before it topples. The criminals made mistakes and they won't be able to cover it up for much longer.

Currently it is a one party system, and democracy no longer exists in America. If the criminals aren't held to account future elections will also be cheated too. There is no way the leftists can cover it up. China is a one party system and lacks democracy...the U.S is currently the same, and it is a disgrace. It's a dark time in history.

If Biden did happen to get into the White House, he won't stay there long, it will be impossible for him to be President, he was not popular nor elected. Trump will have another 4 years. Lots of things being done behind the scenes and hearings taking place. You can't steal what belongs to someone else.

Sidney Powell Releases A 270 Page Document Of Election Fraud Evidence To The Public​

and the 270 page document:
Trump should have held onto some of his people for the duration. He needs allies now and he alienated too many of his former staff.

You honestly think you're "done" with this?
Interesting to put done in quotations when I did not say done at any point. I just want payment for my four years. We can discuss further compensation as we go.

Interesting to put done in quotations when I did not say done at any point. I just want payment for my four years. We can discuss further compensation as we go.
the inference i took from your post was the shit you were putting up with for four years had ended.

As l said, l won't be posting too much more about this, my time here has almost finished. If people don't wake up soon, they never will! I've played my part in this thread and said what needed to be said. I am winding the last stages.

I am not about trying to convince people to wake up, l am about giving people the opportunity to wake up. The information is there IF people choose to look. The news sources l post are fantastic...none of the mainstream media are posting this stuff because they want people to stay asleep. They are doing to same thing to the Americans as they did to the Chinese.

The CCP has come out aggressive over the last year and has revealed their true selves, and now it sees the opportunity to take the U.S if Biden gets in. Now they are going for broke.
short of getting assassinated before the inauguration biden is going to get in.

Lots of them were traitors and were better off going away. He needs good patriots on his team.

Here is an important video. It is a long one, but boy is it worth it.

Case in point, he got rid of Bannon.

You cannot fire people on a regular basis and then look to their support when things go wrong.

Here is an important video. It is a long one, but boy is it worth it.

Thanks. I have now watched this. Interesting insider accounts. He mentions the book ‘what’s the matter with Kansas’. A basic premise of that is Republicans campaign on trigger social issues. Then once in office switch to economic policies that benefit elites at the expense of the majority, while ignoring the social issues on which they won the election. I have read the book but have never been to Kansas so I cannot say if that is a sound conclusion.

The classification of the many different strands of Republicans within the party was also useful. It’s not just pro Trump and never Trump.

Bannon was looking for a populist candidate and Trump fitted the bill after others were sounded out.

Bannon gets little publicity these days. I am not sure what will happen to populism going forward.

This is disappointing. It would great publicity for Big Johnny, too. Chenners would get to hear of it and would then write a novel called 'Doggy bagged Big Johnny ', and Kirby could unpack the won shoes on Youtube.

Jimmy Frost Mellor could then write a screed from the grave about Chenners, and begin trolling the comments section while bringing the FNB forum roaring back. The more I think about, this is what has to happen.

I have read the book but have never been to Kansas

Be grateful.

So impeachment was rushed through with Pelosi refusing to consider censure, which is less damning but would prevent from ever running for office again. Might have been doable.

Congress can't convict Trump after he leaves office as that is unconstitutional - he is not the incumbent president - and the Dems knew this would never be voted on in time for it to matter. House show trial.

So Trump is pretty much assured of running again if he wants to.

Congress can't convict Trump after he leaves office as that is unconstitutional - he is not the incumbent president - and the Dems knew this would never be voted on in time for it to matter. House show trial.

It's a bit more nuanced than this, actually. While in theory the Constitution does not apply to private citizens, it does create the mechanisms to ensure no one is above the law, including the President himself, and to bar anyone from holding office again should their crimes put the republic in danger.
There's a good explanation of this argument here:

I’m pretty sure censure would not prevent a second term. Even a conviction doesn’t automatically prevent him from running again - it just opens the door to further action like stripping his travel budget, pension, ability to run again, etc.

I’m pretty sure censure would not prevent a second term. Even a conviction doesn’t automatically prevent him from running again - it just opens the door to further action like stripping his travel budget, pension, ability to run again, etc.
This seems correct, by my understanding. Censure is no more than a public shaming/symbolic wrist slap. No explicit legal consequences.

Shooey predicted it! Trump will call out Space Force and launch a coup. Wake up guys!

AFA453AD-EC50-4AC4-872A-AC6E81F8F92A.jpeg

Who shot Ashli Babbitt?

Why has the name not yet been released?

There are rumours which may or may not be true, but very different media handling to case of the policeman in Minneapolis who had apprehended George Floyd:-

Still some craziness out there - this person thinks that Trump is packing up in the White House so that FEMA can take over:

eETXoqc.png

Historian Fiona Hill has spent decades studying Russia and the former Soviet Union, looking at how disinformation and lies are woven into authoritarian regimes. The patterns in such states are clear, Hill says: purging staff seen as disloyal, demonizing the checks and balances of civil society, attacking the media.

"At every turn in other countries where I've seen this happen, we're starting to see the same signs here in the United States," Hill says. "So we're suddenly in the company of many others. I think the main thing is that we've had a really hard time realizing that it could happen here."

Rambo: remember what is at stake here, if Biden gets in our freedoms are gone and authoritarianism gets in. It has already started.
shooey i hate to break it to you but we don't have any freedoms now. its all a facade. the minute you step out of line you get stepped on. it was no different under trump than it was obama.
If Biden happened to get in, l don't think he will stay in very long
probably because he'll die. the man looks unwell. we shouldn't be electing people over 75 for the most demanding job on the planet.

If the communists do take over, the first thing they will do is kill all the democrats and republicans who destroyed America's democracy. Why? Because that's how it has always been done. Lots of killing under communism.
dude there's no communists in this country. just a bunch of fake leftists on twitter. hell if there were i'd happily lead them into the streets.
They are coming for the conservatives and are using identity politics to label them as terrorists and hating democracy, and they will eventually come for you.
for all your bluster shooey this is actually true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom