Let's hope it does what it say's on the tin: targeted and limited to weapon research centres.

But plenty of opportunity now for the Islamists to pull the leash of the West and get us to do their dirty work for them. The BBC trained White Helmets will have their prop department working overtime getting ready for the next chlorine/nerve agent attack.

Trump is just another hawkish moron.

Theresa May acting like a President, not even consulting parliament. Let alone the Public.

"Let's hope it does what it say's on the tin: targeted and limited to weapon research centres."

When has it ever been thus?

Interesting how Russia will react because surely they must?

Correct me if I am wrong but an attack was launched against Assad's government forces. These are the same forces who were assisting the YPG/SDF when Turkey was making advances in the north. The YPG Kurds being the main ally extinguishing ISIS in the south.

Syria is the battleground for all proxy wars. Iran vs Saudi Arabia. Turkey vs Kurds. Israel vs Hezbollah. All we need is a showdown between North and South Korea in the middle of the desert and we're set.

Last edited:
Breitbart readers seem to be of the opinion that Trump has gone over to The Deep State now.

Theresa May routinely gets every decision wrong. So no surprise Britain is now involved.

Theresa May routinely gets every decision wrong. So no surprise Britain is now involved.

I watched her justification - after Iraq and Libya - methinks the Brits can expect a more robust and thought out explanation and as this may lead to war with a thermo-nuclear power, the oversight of Parliament. Particularly as she's barren with no investment in future generations.

She's so wooden and obviously fake, she makes Corbyn almost credible in his earnest belief in the abominable. She doesn't believe in anything and it shows.

She's so wooden and obviously fake

You don't even need to see her, just her voice on the radio in sufficient. All this based on informations from Islamist groups funded by the same nations who lead the strikes.

Russian official pointed out that the attack happened a day before some (independent) investigators were to visit the area of the alleged attack.
There have already been complaints by "rebel" forces that the strikes did not do enough damage.

Theresa May also said it had been "right and legal" to take action.

Might is right....as long as we're on the right side.

Trump is well on his way to also receive a Nobel peace prize. Standing up for democracy, human rights and so on...
I think the Democrats have good chances to win the upcoming elections...

Whomever is selling out his or her morals for President Trump really needs to re-evaluate his or her own values.

I knew something big was going down last week when loads of bank accounts were getting frozen/transactions stopped who had Russian and Iranian business dealings....this has 'naff all to with the alleged chemical attack which only a half-wit could conclude this was done on the orders of Assad as so against the interests of the Syrian state it's completely absurd. This is an attack on Iran and Russia, possibly a message to China and North Korea.

It's yet another nail in the Russian collusion story.

The question is, will the Brits punish May for this obvious and blatant lie? That's on top of the Novichok story that seems to be unravelling to the extent they're now resurrecting the death of the body in the bag, Gareth Williams. That's on top of the pet cat and guinea pigs that were left to die for want of food and water. Weird. Very weird.

Thanks for posting. I like Tucker's tie. A little shiny but tasteful.
IMG_1413.jpg

I think this is all about the upcoming football world championships in Russia.
The US, France and the UK don't want another fiasko and want a way out to avoid another embarrassment.
That's why Germany didn't join the strikes (that and their planes don't work in the dark): They have a good team that will survive the first round and might beat teams like Iceland...

That logic isn't working well mate. US, Italy, Netherlands are all out.

Now not wanting Russia to have it because Russia and Qatar obviously bribed FIFA is another matter.

I found Angie's response to the strikes muted. As if you were obligated to say it but without enthusiasm.

That logic isn't working well mate. US, Italy, Netherlands are all out.

Now not wanting Russia to have it because Russia and Qatar obviously bribed FIFA is another matter.

I found Angie's response to the strikes muted. As if you were obligated to say it but without enthusiasm.

US, France and UK are massively under the influence of the globalists and all leaders have difficulties at their home front(already mentioned by Thruth Thruth ).
Angela would probably love to join the trio (after all she is still the most powerful woman in the world :roll::rofl:) ), but she is not in the position to do it. Germans are getting more and more upset about her terrible immigration policy and don't buy that MSM BS any more and she doesn't have a solid majority in parliament. Other than elsewhere, she must seek the approval of the parliament for such a decision.
Also, the German forces are not fit for purpose, the Tornado aircrafts are old and they struggeled to provide enough planes for the fight against ISIS.
Last, but not least, the German economy depends a lot on Russian gas and many corporations are already unhappy about the sanctions imposed against Russia.
Russia and China have a lot of gold reserves and especially China could really hurt the US empire by getting rid of some of their billion $ worth of US bonds.

US, France and UK are massively under the influence of the globalists and all leaders have difficulties at their home front(already mentioned by Thruth Thruth ).
Angela would probably love to join the trio (after all she is still the most powerful woman in the world :roll::rofl:) ), but she is not in the position to do it. Germans are getting more and more upset about her terrible immigration policy and don't buy that MSM BS any more and she doesn't have a solid majority in parliament. Other than elsewhere, she must seek the approval of the parliament for such a decision.
Also, the German forces are not fit for purpose, the Tornado aircrafts are old and they struggeled to provide enough planes for the fight against ISIS.
Last, but not least, the German economy depends a lot on Russian gas and many corporations are already unhappy about the sanctions imposed against Russia.
Russia and China have a lot of gold reserves and especially China could really hurt the US empire by getting rid of some of their billion $ worth of US bonds.

You speak the true.

UN reconnaissance team came under small arms fire when they entered the area of the alleged "gas attack"!
I wonder who might have an interest in stopping them? According to the BBC the same two parties who want them to investigate:

"Western powers have suggested the (Syrian) government and Russia, which nominally control Douma after rebel forces withdrew, may be delaying the OPCW visit to tamper with evidence. "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43792120

This is interesting as well. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43745629
Western funded activists tell the truth, others not so much.

Why is it every time Israel launches strikes on Syria that Iranians die?

Are any Syrians actually manning these bases and other Israeli targets?

Why is it every time Israel launches strikes on Syria that Iranians die?

Are any Syrians actually manning these bases and other Israeli targets?
Israel attacks Iranian bases only. In self defense. At least that's what they claim.
If any other nation (that is not an ally of the US in the region) would do what Israel does, there would be hell to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom