The War in the Ukraine

güero

Talk to me like a 5 year old daddy
Don't know if there are more videos in English but what little I've watched from the other ones, those are well-informed and -structured videos on what's happening at the frontlines:

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Supporter
Russia exchanging Azov Regt. prisoners:

Wasn’t that supposed to be the whole reason for the invasion?

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter
Russia exchanging Azov Regt. prisoners:

Wasn’t that supposed to be the whole reason for the invasion?

Low level nazis were released after WW2 too.

In other news...

• Since his announcement yesterday morning, Russian men have been fleeing across the border to Georgia. Two people who crossed told the BBC a queue of at least 5km (3.1 miles) had built up on the Russian side at the Upper Lars checkpoint
  • Putin's order also sparked protests on Wednesday which led to more than 1,000 people being arrested

Alright! 1,000 conscripts are now available for Wagner to use as cannon fodder.

Fwiffo

Supporter

Ukrainska Pravda reports that Ukraine has handed Viktor Medvedchuk over to Russia. [A businessman and pro-Russian politician], he is the godfather of Putin’s daughter and is suspected of treason in Ukraine.

Fwiffo

Supporter

"Mr Zelensky detailed allegations of war crimes in the city, including against one man said to have been castrated and murdered.
'Why are the Russian military so obsessed with castration?' he asked."

Time to start castrating in retaliation - it's only just punishment.

prince nez

Supporter

"Mr Zelensky detailed allegations of war crimes in the city, including against one man said to have been castrated and murdered.
'Why are the Russian military so obsessed with castration?' he asked."

Time to start castrating in retaliation - it's only just punishment.
PRO TIP come here and say things like "time to start castrating in rataliation" around me and the people I know; on my mother's life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.

Fwiffo

Supporter
PRO TIP come here and say things like "time to start castrating in rataliation" around me and the people I know; on my mother's life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.

Why? Do you think I am Ukrainian or Russian? I'm not even slav.

Top Bottom