The Wonderful World of Oz

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
The ladies of Adelaide have spoken ...

88B8C94F-B9E5-42D2-B009-271EE8916EF4.jpeg

The Shooman

A Pretty Face

Yep, they are really starting to amp up the propaganda campaign to get aussies to take the jab here in recent days. They want aussies to be guinea pigs and conveniently forget that the vaccine hasn't been tested over a decent period of time for people to feel comfortable taking it. It will be interesting to see the ways in which they con suckers over the next 6 months.

Last edited:

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
Yep, they are really starting to amp up the propaganda campaign to get aussies to take the jab here in recent days. They want aussies to be guinea pigs and conveniently forget that the vaccine hasn't been tested over a decent period of time for people to feel comfortable taking it. It will be interesting to see the ways in which they con suckers over the next 6 months.
Why are people who’ve gotten the vaccine suckers if the end result is testing showing that you should get the vaccine?

Journeyman

Supporter

Shooey - that's not a real ad.

It's satirical - that should have been clear to you, because the bloke in the middle is carrying a carton of Asahi Super Dry, rather than a carton of VB longnecks!

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing

Sadly, you are the sucker on this issue. Very small daddy.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Why are people who’ve gotten the vaccine suckers if the end result is testing showing that you should get the vaccine?

I'll have to get the two major studies that got hidden about vaccine dangers stating that about 50% of the population shouldn't even be taking them due to immune disfunction...ruling them out for being suitable. There was another major study that was suppressed too, and another study showed how vaccines are rushed and don't go through normal testing processes.

I know some doctors who won't take the vaccine. Why? Because they are real doctors, they read the peer reviewed literature and are not like the regular uniformed doctor who gets his opinion from big pharma instead of spending the time to read the studies.

Besides all that, don't all you guys believe in diversity? I don't subscribe to the western medical system. I follow eastern philosophies, especially when it comes to treatments. The medical system is just alien to me. All these lefties should be happy we have diversity of thought and opinion.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
I will get my PhD scientist friend with her MD friends to point out the parts in the studies that back the above statements. These people understand how the studies are laid out and the testing procedures (proper medical researchers), so they know better than most. They do say that things have been hidden from regular doctors and the public.

Rambo

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
Supporter
this is some horrifying shit. Hearing the woman talk about trying to sleep with the mice in the house made my skin crawl.

Halberstram

I will get my PhD scientist friend with her MD friends to point out the parts in the studies that back the above statements. These people understand how the studies are laid out and the testing procedures (proper medical researchers), so they know better than most. They do say that things have been hidden from regular doctors and the public.
Apart from the wave of data that should make people run from the vaccine which is also easily available if one is determined to inform himself: does it make you feel uncomfortable that Bill Gates has been simulating the exact historical events of the past 18 months only months before (Event 201)? The man who is responsible for thousands of dead African children through his vaccine programs? The man who is the son of a prominent and outspoken Eugenic? The man who has directly and indirectly stated that the population needs to be “reduced”? The fact that the so-called vaccine is modifying your RNA?

What are you afraid of? Sickness and death for you and millions of innocent children around you? Or are you afraid of thinking as a free spirit making use of the power to reason that god gave you?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
King Street in Newtown was pretty vibrant when I visited 20 years ago.

King’s Cross was interesting in the daylight hours.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
fxh fxh snd Journeyman Journeyman :

What’s the story behind this skinhead chant of Ausie, Aussie, Aussie. Oi, oi, oi?

When I left Aus in 2005, I’d never heard it. Now every American gives me this disappointed look when I don’t respond to their chanting after learning my nationality.

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
fxh fxh snd Journeyman Journeyman :

What’s the story behind this skinhead chant of Ausie, Aussie, Aussie. Oi, oi, oi?

When I left Aus in 2005, I’d never heard it. Now every American gives me this disappointed look when I don’t respond to their chanting after learning my nationality.
Bogan irritating bullshit - I hate it

Journeyman

Supporter

Hmmm... maybe it didn't percolate over to WA? I'm sure it was around quite a bit prior to 2005, perhaps even back to when I was a kid.

As fxh fxh says, it is rather a bogan, bevan, drunk person at a sporting event kind of thing. Firstly people shout "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie - Oi! Oi! Oi!" and then there's often a call and return, with one person or group shouting a single "Aussie!" and the other person or group shouting a single "Oi!".

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
I am not a myth! Legend, maybe.

Top Bottom