This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

lot of terrible news today

6A86C93D-F8D0-4538-AFDC-AC28B1E0FEF6.jpeg

Dropbear Dropbear

"Rates are highest in men who have sex with men, and among Black and Hispanic Americans and Native Americans. While the rate for women is lower than it is for men, officials noted that it’s has been rising more dramatically — up about 50% last year."

Same demographics as monkeypox.

Wait, you are surprised anyone is at risk in India? Seriously? Animals are at risk.

No. But I did check the story to see if it was higher versus lower caste. If it was Hindu and Muslim violence. If they were migrant workers from another state. Without some causes there isn't anything to address this behaviour. Then again these were the people who burnt the living widows of deceased spouses alive 200 years ago.

even the cows???

They are sacred.... To some.

"He approached her from behind as she entered her apartment building on Riverdale Avenue in Yonkers, knocked her to the ground, punched her more than 100 times in and around her head, repeatedly stomped on her body and spit on her, the district attorney’s office said."

2f87260a1ae064b0e49feb1ef4d53789

-At Thursday’s sentencing hearing, prosecutors introduced into evidence a recorded jailhouse phone call in which Boukamp insisted he would not apologize for “quote unquote ****** a 14-year-old.”

“I like teenage girls! They don’t like that I like that,” he said of federal agents and prosecutors. “I frankly don’t care what the morality of this current time and place says. It’s not wrong. There’s nothing wrong about it. And they’re not going to ever convince me of its wrongness. So up theirs. I hate this nation.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom