This Week In News That Makes You Doubt Your Committment To Humanity

“In the course of his submissions, Mr. Villi spoke at length about the nature of the claim he seeks to advance. As I understand it, Mr. Villi believes that the electrical room which sits beneath his unit is improperly constructed, resulting in the emission of electromagnetic waves which have caused him significant pain and suffering over the years. Mr. Villi believes that the board members of the Corporation have actively engaged in efforts to intentionally harm him, likely at the behest of the powerful developer who built the condominium. Mr. Villi believes that all the individuals involved have not only conspired to harm him but have also conspired to ensure that the truth of the matter never surfaces.”

Teen girls charged with murder in Toronto 'swarming' death were after liquor bottle, witness says

"...the victim was beaten and stabbed by the group, which included three 13- year-olds, three 14-year-olds and two 16-year-olds. All eight have been charged with second-degree murder. Their identities are protected by the Youth Criminal Justice Act.

According to Browne, it appears the teens connected on social media, but it's not yet clear how or why they ended up downtown late Saturday and into Sunday morning. They all live in different parts of the city, he said."

I walked by there about 7 hours later. In fact I walk by there nearly every day.

This reminds me of when people warned me about our old office considering a move from the square mile to Romford.

DE70133D-DD87-4E9E-92ED-2B96546DD31C.jpeg

It's Massachusetts. Just go hunting and fishing in the west or south.

CBS says it started in a club but most media are saying it happened in the new year festival park.

First year California declared it a state holiday.

I had to look up the story to figure out the tweet. I can't believe M&M marketing executives would even bother with Carlson's remarks. I guess the A/V department head is happy his team has one fewer task to deal with (although now some other marketing head is going to have to figure out the new 'look').

I had to look up the story to figure out the tweet. I can't believe M&M marketing executives would even bother with Carlson's remarks. I guess the A/V department head is happy his team has one fewer task to deal with (although now some other marketing head is going to have to figure out the new 'look').
They didn’t. They are just gearing up for a traditional Super Bowl campaign and milking ‘the culture wars’ for a bit of free publicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom