This Week In Science & Technology

Even more interesting for me was the daily pill to prevent HIV. Was unaware of this and that seems to be the problem is that it is relatively unknown. Not being supported by high risk communities is also troubling.
Yeah, Truvada is kind of a big topic in the gay community from what I've read.

I thought the FDA's seeming disinterest in getting testing for anal sex durability was very interesting.

I thought the FDA's seeming disinterest in getting testing for anal sex durability was very interesting.

They don't want to be seen as sanctioning "aberrant" sexual practices. After all this time subjectiveness still is alive in Government science

They don't want to be seen as sanctioning "aberrant" sexual practices. After all this time subjectiveness still is alive in Government science
Oh I understood it. Our Puritanical ways still shock me sometimes.

Oh I understood it. Our Puritanical ways still shock me sometimes.

i too am always amazed to this day when such shit is made evident.

Here, the Government had finally approved stripping in bars though not full nudity. The Premier last week then went back on the decision citing organized crime as controlling stripping. This place is backward no matter if you support stripping or not.

Anal sex is seen as a male homosexual practice. And beyond that the predominate and preferred sexual activity of male homosexual. The fact it is mainly a heterosexual male fantasy and activity. Survey after survey has shown that anal intercourse is far more prevalent in male to female relationships than in gay male to male relationships. In diction surveys show that females in general do not enjoy or initiate anal intercourse but feel coerced into it.
I give you our colleague sarto as an example of a supposed hetro obsessed with anal sex.

Anal sex is seen as a male homosexual practice. And beyond that the predominate and preferred sexual activity of male homosexual. The fact it is mainly a heterosexual male fantasy and activity. Survey after survey has shown that anal intercourse is far more prevalent in male to female relationships than in gay male to male relationships. In diction surveys show that females in general do not enjoy or initiate anal intercourse but feel coerced into it.
I give you our colleague sarto as an example of a supposed hetro obsessed with anal sex.

Ya, most homos prefer to suck.

The concurrent development of these technologies is vital. I wouldn't want to have to wield the donor penis in my new body.

Re the Paleo - and other diets
startwithscience2.jpg

This is all a sham by the NSA to get people to upload clear, identifying photographs of their face into the system under the guise of some e-fun. Resist.

Shouldn't this be in the "I can't put my finger on it..." Thread?

It is just fun. C'mon try it. You'll like it. If I worked for the NSA would I really post it on a menswear forum to dupe unsuspecting iGents who love posting selfies already? Seriously we the NSA is busy protecting America.

It is just some Friday fun. No ulterior motives here. Nope. Not at all.

It will tell you you look younger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom