Ties no longer required - Marylebone Cricket Club

Kingstonian

Harrumph!!!

Harrumph!!!

A desperate measure to increase a fan base. I am reminded of the Roodee race course, where one could never be seen in the County Stand not appropriately attired. It's part of society distancing oneself from the herd.

A desperate measure to increase a fan base. I am reminded of the Roodee race course, where one could never be seen in the County Stand not appropriately attired. It's part of society distancing oneself from the herd.

Its still the same. The charity shop on Frodsham St does a Stirling trade on race day selling second-hand ties to those who aren't wearing one and didn't know they won't get on the course without one.

Its still the same. The charity shop on Frodsham St does a Stirling trade on race day selling second-hand ties to those who aren't wearing one and didn't know they won't get on the course without one.
Charity shop on Epsom High Street has a large selection of fascinators for The Oaks which is now rebranded as a sort of Ladies Day. I am up on The Hill with all the proles and gypsies.

‘A new form of cricket’ is code for a dumbed down version that does not take very long and is mostly batsmen trying to hit every ball out of the ground. T20 matches are already very popular especially if they are in the evening.

It’s proper cricket that takes four or five full days and often ends in a draw that is struggling (county cricket. Big international test matches excepted)

Is anyone back wearing ties yet?
51XQmxa+dYL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom