To Vaccinate or Not To Vaccinate?

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
This is glorious - some horrible bint self published an anti-vaccine book called Melanie's Marvelous Measles on Amazon and now people are trolling the shit out of the reviews. Read some of these gems:

http://www.amazon.com/Melanies-Marv...ie-Messenger/dp/1466938897/ref=cm_rdp_product

“Don’t overlook the lesser known Dr. Seuss books in this series – ‘Horton hears an air raid siren’, ‘Oh the places you’ll itch’, ‘How the Grinch caught Chlamydia’, ‘And to Think That I Contracted It on Mulberry Street’, ‘Skull Fracture Mayzie’, ‘Hop on your remaining foot’, ‘The 500 days in ICU of Bartholomew Cubbins’, and ‘If I Ran the Mortuary.’” –Nathaniel E. Parkinson II

“This book has been a wonderful distraction while I sit in the hospital to support my friend whose baby has this delightful disease. Since the child now has both pneumonia and encephalitis, I’ll have to check out the additional titles mentioned in Michael J. Gulgoski’s wonderful review. We’re going to be here a while. Unfortunately, I had to give this only one star because I hate the name Melanie.” –This Daydreamer

“Encephalitis is just your brain giving your skull a cuddle. This book is so short because soon after the main character succumbs to subacute sclerosing panencephalitis and dies.” –Rachel “Wednesday”

“Finally! A children’s book with an agenda I can get behind! I always thought I loved kids until I actually had one of my own and boy was I wrong! I researched anything and everything I could possibly do to get rid of the little brat, but I didn’t want to be arrested for murder and childhood cancer is just too darn unpredictable. Fortunately, I stumbled upon ‘Melanie’s Marvelous Measles’, and learned that there is a huge community of people who hate children as much as me! Thanks to Melanie, I was able to ignore my pediatrician’s recommendations to vaccinate my daughter before our trip to Disney World, all while acting like I want what is ‘best’ for my child.” –brittany

“What a fantastic book! It really provided hours of joy and comfort my sick little Bobby as he lay in bed with aches and pains and his 104 degree fever, not to mention the rashes, inflamed eyes, running nose, sore throat, constant coughing, and–Bobby’s favorite–mouth sores! He really loved reading this book over and over. Such a shame he’s dead now like that kid from the Nationwide ad. If there’s a downside, it would have to be this–I tried to buy copies for the kid with cancer from Bobby’s class that he infected, but the hospital wouldn’t take delivery, and then that child passed on before she could ever take delivery. So, really, the reviews should tell you to order early and often, before your children are six feet under.” –B. Gluckman

“Google image “measles” for a GREAT extra set of illustrations as you read along! While watching Melanie chase rainbows in her parents’ Beverly Hills garden, you can journey along with the millions of kids getting marvelous measles in the areas of the world without the luxury of herd immunity from that oh-so-terrible vaccine! Then you can see into the future of what your grandkids will be enjoying, as you continue to encourage others to reject vaccines that hold back the prevalence of viruses in the population. Gotta say, it’s a great time to study medicine in the USA – we get first-hand experience treating diseases that we’d have to travel to the third world to see. Thanks so much, Stephanie!” –Lyra
4,279 of 4,445 people found the following review helpful
stars-1-0._V192241078_.gif
If you enjoyed this book..., January 28, 2015
By
Michael J. Gogulski "nostate.com"
This review is from: Melanie's Marvelous Measles (Paperback)
If you enjoyed this book, check out these other fine titles from the same author:

Abby's Absolutely Abundant Abscess
Addie's Adorable Adenoma
Adelia's Addled Alzheimer's
Andys Amazing AIDS
Anne's Incandescent Anorexia
Annette's Astonishing Aneurysm
Annie's Awesome Asthma
Arnie's Artful Addiction
Barack's Baroque Barbiturate Overdose
Barry's Bitchin Beri Beri
Beatrice's Bawdy Bronchitis
Bella's Beloved Bell's Palsy
Bennett's Breathtaking Boil
Bertha's Blossoming Bulimia
Billy's Bodacious Botulism
Bobby's Bitchin Bubonic Plague
Bobby's Bubbling Buboes
Bob's Bodacious Bone Break
Boris's Big Blister
Bradley's Brilliant Bradycardia
Candy's Candid Candida
Carl's Chewy Cancer
Carl's Cool Cauliflower Ear
Carol's Calm Coma
Carol's Colorful Chlamydia
Carol's Copacetic Chlamydia
Carrie's Cavernous Caries
Carrie's Cordial Complications
Christian's Crazy Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome
Chuck's Champion Chickenpox
Clarissa's Classy Klippel-Trénaunay Syndrome
Cole Herb's Heavenly Herpes
Colin's Copacetic Common Cold
Connie's Conquering Conjunctivitis
Cyril's Crunchy Celiac
Danielle's Dainty Dahlberg Borer Newcomer Syndrome
Dan's Dandy Dandy-Walker Malformation with Mental Retardation, Macrocephaly, Myopia, and Brachytelephalangy
Daphne's delicate distention
Dave's Darling Deformity
Diana's Diaphanous Diaphragm Disorder
Dolly's Desirable Death
Dominic's Domineering Dementia
Dorothy's Dominating Discharge
Doug's Daring Dengue
Doug's Delightful Dysentery
Edward's Excellent Eczema
Ellen's Elegant Alopecia
Emma's Exalted Emphysema
Ephraim's Ebullient Ebola
Ferdinand's Fabulous Fractured Femur
Flo's Favorite Flu
Freddie's Fantastic Fibromyalgia
Fred's Fabulous Fracture
Freya's Fabulous Fainting
Freya's Far-out Farber's Lipogranulomatosis
Gary's Gallant Gangrene
Gary's Grand Granulomatosis
George's Gorgeous Gonorrhea
Gloria's Golden Goiter
Greg's Glorious Gout
Hank's Hearty Hemophilia
Hannah's Hysterical Hantavirus
Harlan's Harmonious H1N1
Harry's Handsome Halitosis
Harry's Happy Hernia
Harry's Haughty Hemorrhage
Hilary's Heavenly Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
Hilary's hilarious hydrocelphallic-myocarinoma!
Hillary's Hilarious HIV
Homer's Humdinger Homicidal Ideation
Ida's Inscrutable Idiopathy
Iggy's Infamous Ischemia
Imogene's Inimitable Immunodeficiency
Inga's Incredible Ingrowth
Irene's Incredible Ichthyoallyeinotoxism
Iris's Irrestiable Itch
Isabel's Interesting Infarction
Jane's Genial Genetic Anomalies
Jayoh's Jumpin' Jaundice
Johnny's Jocular Jock Itch
Kyle's Copacetic Keratoacanthoma
Kyle's Crispy Keloids
Larry's Lordly Laryngitis
Larry's Lovely Lymphoma
Leroy's Lavish Leprosy
Lisa's Lovely Lassa Fever
Lucy's Lucious Lupus
Luke's Lucid Leukemia
Luther's Lucky Lupus
Mal's Mad Malaria
Mandie's Mega Mucus
Manuel's Magnificent Meningitis
Margie's Memorable Mononucleosis
Marie's Miraculous Marburg
Melanie's Mellifluous Malaria
Michael's Mighty Migraine
Mike's Magnificent Mumps
Milo's Marvelous Malignant Mass
Molly's Malignant Melanoma
Ned's Neato Nearsightedness
Nestor's Non-Stop Nystagmus
Nudge's Numinous Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Oprah's Opulant Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Orrin's Ornamented Ornithosis
Oscar's Awesome Osteoporosis
Pam's Panaroamic Pathology
Pauline's Prescient Parasites
Paul's Pumpin' Priapism
Percy's Perspicacious Pustule
Perry's Peerless Peritonitis
Perry's Precious Porphyria
Peters Perfect Polio
Polly's Polychromatic Polyuria
Polly's Pretty Polyps
Presley's Precious Presbyopia
Priscilla's Precocious Preeclampsia
Prunella's Practically Preventable Prion
Quentin's Quiescent Quarantine
Randy's Roaring Ringworm
Rhea's Really Remarkable Rheumatism
Rhonda's Racing Rheumatism
Ricky's Rockin' Rickets
Robbie's Rad Ass Rabies
Rocco's Raging Rash
Rosie's Rotating Rosacea
Ruth's Radical Rubella
Sally's Serendipitous Sarcoidosis
Sam's Saintly Schizophrenia
Sam's Smart Smallpox
Samuel's Stupendous Sleep-apnea
Sandra's Superb Sickle Cell
Sandy's Salient Sclerosis
Sandy's sensational syphilis
Sarah's Sentient Sarcoma
Sarah's Serene Sarcosinemia
Sarah's Stunning Salmonella
Scott's Scrumptious Scabies
Sir Sergio's Serene Cirrhosis
Spencer's Splendid Sprain
Stanley's Strapping Strongyloidiasis
Susan's Superlative Supraumbilical Midabdominal Raphe and Facial Cavernous Hemangiomas
Tarzan's Transcendant Transitional Cell Carcinoma
Terence's Terrific Teratoma
Terry's Tempting Tinea
Terry's Trippy Tremor
Timmy's Triumphant Tumors
Tipper's Tilltilating tinnitus
Tommy's Terrific Tapeworm
Tonya's Top-Notch Tonsillitis
Tuco's Torrid Toxoplasmosis
Tyrone's Titillating Typhus
Tyrone's Trippindicular Trichotillomania
Vera's Varicolored Varicella
Veronica's Voluminous Vericose Veins
Vivians Voluminous Vaginitis
Waldo's Whooping Warts
Wally's Wicked-Awesome Wart
Wendy's Wonderful War Wound
Whoopie's Whooping Whooping Cough
Willy's Whimsical Weight Gain
Winnie's Wondrous Wandering Spleen
Xavier's Exemplary Exencephaly
Yolanda's Yummy Yersenia

(Thank you to all who have left praise in the comments. This was a team effort of several people including me that played out over several hours on a Facebook comment thread. I've altered my original, fanciful five-star rating to the appropriate one star.)

3,709 of 3,798 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars No Braille version?
My infant daughter went blind after contracting measles from an unvaccinated child, and yet there's no braille version of this wonderful book for me to give her someday to explain to her how awesome the disease that took her sight away is.

3,254 of 3,372 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars ... specializes in itty bitty coffins I can't say enough good things about this book, February 6, 2015
By
Sandra Bradley - See all my reviews
As a carpenter who specializes in itty bitty coffins I can't say enough good things about this book, my customer base has been growing at an epidemic rate!

Last edited:
Yeah, that book got some negative attention in the Australian press last year, too.

The title of the piece of rubbish being reviewed above is highly ironic as it is quite reminiscent of a Roald Dahl book (the author of children's books such as "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "James and the Giant Peach" etc) but, tragically, Dahl's daughter Olivia died in 1962, at the age of 7, from measles encephalitis, a complication of measles.

Of course, if vaccinations had been available back then, she wouldn't have caught it and she'd still be alive.

Roald Dahl, writing in 1986, urged parents to vaccinate their children against measles and other childhood diseases.

He wrote:

Olivia, my eldest daughter, caught measles when she was seven years old. As the illness took its usual course I can remember reading to her often in bed and not feeling particularly alarmed about it. Then one morning, when she was well on the road to recovery, I was sitting on her bed showing her how to fashion little animals out of coloured pipe-cleaners, and when it came to her turn to make one herself, I noticed that her fingers and her mind were not working together and she couldn't do anything.

"Are you feeling all right?" I asked her.

"I feel all sleepy," she said.

In an hour, she was unconscious. In twelve hours she was dead.

The measles had turned into a terrible thing called measles encephalitis and there was nothing the doctors could do to save her. That was twenty-four years ago in 1962, but even now, if a child with measles happens to develop the same deadly reaction from measles as Olivia did, there would still be nothing the doctors could do to help her.

On the other hand, there is today something that parents can do to make sure that this sort of tragedy does not happen to a child of theirs. They can insist that their child is immunised against measles. I was unable to do that for Olivia in 1962 because in those days a reliable measles vaccine had not been discovered. Today a good and safe vaccine is available to every family and all you have to do is to ask your doctor to administer it.

It is not yet generally accepted that measles can be a dangerous illness. Believe me, it is. In my opinion parents who now refuse to have their children immunised are putting the lives of those children at risk. In America, where measles immunisation is compulsory, measles like smallpox, has been virtually wiped out.

Here in Britain, because so many parents refuse, either out of obstinacy or ignorance or fear, to allow their children to be immunised, we still have a hundred thousand cases of measles every year. Out of those, more than 10,000 will suffer side effects of one kind or another. At least 10,000 will develop ear or chest infections. About 20 will die.

LET THAT SINK IN.

Every year around 20 children will die in Britain from measles.

So what about the risks that your children will run from being immunised?

They are almost non-existent. Listen to this. In a district of around 300,000 people, there will be only one child every 250 years who will develop serious side effects from measles immunisation! That is about a million to one chance. I should think there would be more chance of your child choking to death on a chocolate bar than of becoming seriously ill from a measles immunisation. So what on earth are you worrying about? It really is almost a crime to allow your child to go unimmunised.

The ideal time to have it done is at 13 months, but it is never too late. All school-children who have not yet had a measles immunisation should beg their parents to arrange for them to have one as soon as possible.

Incidentally, I dedicated two of my books to Olivia, the first was 'James and the Giant Peach'. That was when she was still alive. The second was 'The BFG', dedicated to her memory after she had died from measles. You will see her name at the beginning of each of these books. And I know how happy she would be if only she could know that her death had helped to save a good deal of illness and death among other children.

https://roalddahl.com/roald-dahl/timeline/1960s/november-1962

This is glorious - some horrible bint self published an anti-vaccine book called Melanie's Marvelous Measles on Amazon and now people are trolling the shit out of the reviews. Read some of these gems:

http://www.amazon.com/Melanies-Marv...ie-Messenger/dp/1466938897/ref=cm_rdp_product

“Don’t overlook the lesser known Dr. Seuss books in this series – ‘Horton hears an air raid siren’, ‘Oh the places you’ll itch’, ‘How the Grinch caught Chlamydia’, ‘And to Think That I Contracted It on Mulberry Street’, ‘Skull Fracture Mayzie’, ‘Hop on your remaining foot’, ‘The 500 days in ICU of Bartholomew Cubbins’, and ‘If I Ran the Mortuary.’” –Nathaniel E. Parkinson II

“This book has been a wonderful distraction while I sit in the hospital to support my friend whose baby has this delightful disease. Since the child now has both pneumonia and encephalitis, I’ll have to check out the additional titles mentioned in Michael J. Gulgoski’s wonderful review. We’re going to be here a while. Unfortunately, I had to give this only one star because I hate the name Melanie.” –This Daydreamer

“Encephalitis is just your brain giving your skull a cuddle. This book is so short because soon after the main character succumbs to subacute sclerosing panencephalitis and dies.” –Rachel “Wednesday”

“Finally! A children’s book with an agenda I can get behind! I always thought I loved kids until I actually had one of my own and boy was I wrong! I researched anything and everything I could possibly do to get rid of the little brat, but I didn’t want to be arrested for murder and childhood cancer is just too darn unpredictable. Fortunately, I stumbled upon ‘Melanie’s Marvelous Measles’, and learned that there is a huge community of people who hate children as much as me! Thanks to Melanie, I was able to ignore my pediatrician’s recommendations to vaccinate my daughter before our trip to Disney World, all while acting like I want what is ‘best’ for my child.” –brittany

“What a fantastic book! It really provided hours of joy and comfort my sick little Bobby as he lay in bed with aches and pains and his 104 degree fever, not to mention the rashes, inflamed eyes, running nose, sore throat, constant coughing, and–Bobby’s favorite–mouth sores! He really loved reading this book over and over. Such a shame he’s dead now like that kid from the Nationwide ad. If there’s a downside, it would have to be this–I tried to buy copies for the kid with cancer from Bobby’s class that he infected, but the hospital wouldn’t take delivery, and then that child passed on before she could ever take delivery. So, really, the reviews should tell you to order early and often, before your children are six feet under.” –B. Gluckman

“Google image “measles” for a GREAT extra set of illustrations as you read along! While watching Melanie chase rainbows in her parents’ Beverly Hills garden, you can journey along with the millions of kids getting marvelous measles in the areas of the world without the luxury of herd immunity from that oh-so-terrible vaccine! Then you can see into the future of what your grandkids will be enjoying, as you continue to encourage others to reject vaccines that hold back the prevalence of viruses in the population. Gotta say, it’s a great time to study medicine in the USA – we get first-hand experience treating diseases that we’d have to travel to the third world to see. Thanks so much, Stephanie!” –Lyra
4,279 of 4,445 people found the following review helpful
stars-1-0._V192241078_.gif
If you enjoyed this book..., January 28, 2015
By
Michael J. Gogulski "nostate.com"
If you enjoyed this book, check out these other fine titles from the same author:

Abby's Absolutely Abundant Abscess
Addie's Adorable Adenoma
Adelia's Addled Alzheimer's
Andys Amazing AIDS
Anne's Incandescent Anorexia
Annette's Astonishing Aneurysm
Annie's Awesome Asthma
Arnie's Artful Addiction
Barack's Baroque Barbiturate Overdose
Barry's Bitchin Beri Beri
Beatrice's Bawdy Bronchitis
Bella's Beloved Bell's Palsy
Bennett's Breathtaking Boil
Bertha's Blossoming Bulimia
Billy's Bodacious Botulism
Bobby's Bitchin Bubonic Plague
Bobby's Bubbling Buboes
Bob's Bodacious Bone Break
Boris's Big Blister
Bradley's Brilliant Bradycardia
Candy's Candid Candida
Carl's Chewy Cancer
Carl's Cool Cauliflower Ear
Carol's Calm Coma
Carol's Colorful Chlamydia
Carol's Copacetic Chlamydia
Carrie's Cavernous Caries
Carrie's Cordial Complications
Christian's Crazy Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome
Chuck's Champion Chickenpox
Clarissa's Classy Klippel-Trénaunay Syndrome
Cole Herb's Heavenly Herpes
Colin's Copacetic Common Cold
Connie's Conquering Conjunctivitis
Cyril's Crunchy Celiac
Danielle's Dainty Dahlberg Borer Newcomer Syndrome
Dan's Dandy Dandy-Walker Malformation with Mental Retardation, Macrocephaly, Myopia, and Brachytelephalangy
Daphne's delicate distention
Dave's Darling Deformity
Diana's Diaphanous Diaphragm Disorder
Dolly's Desirable Death
Dominic's Domineering Dementia
Dorothy's Dominating Discharge
Doug's Daring Dengue
Doug's Delightful Dysentery
Edward's Excellent Eczema
Ellen's Elegant Alopecia
Emma's Exalted Emphysema
Ephraim's Ebullient Ebola
Ferdinand's Fabulous Fractured Femur
Flo's Favorite Flu
Freddie's Fantastic Fibromyalgia
Fred's Fabulous Fracture
Freya's Fabulous Fainting
Freya's Far-out Farber's Lipogranulomatosis
Gary's Gallant Gangrene
Gary's Grand Granulomatosis
George's Gorgeous Gonorrhea
Gloria's Golden Goiter
Greg's Glorious Gout
Hank's Hearty Hemophilia
Hannah's Hysterical Hantavirus
Harlan's Harmonious H1N1
Harry's Handsome Halitosis
Harry's Happy Hernia
Harry's Haughty Hemorrhage
Hilary's Heavenly Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
Hilary's hilarious hydrocelphallic-myocarinoma!
Hillary's Hilarious HIV
Homer's Humdinger Homicidal Ideation
Ida's Inscrutable Idiopathy
Iggy's Infamous Ischemia
Imogene's Inimitable Immunodeficiency
Inga's Incredible Ingrowth
Irene's Incredible Ichthyoallyeinotoxism
Iris's Irrestiable Itch
Isabel's Interesting Infarction
Jane's Genial Genetic Anomalies
Jayoh's Jumpin' Jaundice
Johnny's Jocular Jock Itch
Kyle's Copacetic Keratoacanthoma
Kyle's Crispy Keloids
Larry's Lordly Laryngitis
Larry's Lovely Lymphoma
Leroy's Lavish Leprosy
Lisa's Lovely Lassa Fever
Lucy's Lucious Lupus
Luke's Lucid Leukemia
Luther's Lucky Lupus
Mal's Mad Malaria
Mandie's Mega Mucus
Manuel's Magnificent Meningitis
Margie's Memorable Mononucleosis
Marie's Miraculous Marburg
Melanie's Mellifluous Malaria
Michael's Mighty Migraine
Mike's Magnificent Mumps
Milo's Marvelous Malignant Mass
Molly's Malignant Melanoma
Ned's Neato Nearsightedness
Nestor's Non-Stop Nystagmus
Nudge's Numinous Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Oprah's Opulant Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Orrin's Ornamented Ornithosis
Oscar's Awesome Osteoporosis
Pam's Panaroamic Pathology
Pauline's Prescient Parasites
Paul's Pumpin' Priapism
Percy's Perspicacious Pustule
Perry's Peerless Peritonitis
Perry's Precious Porphyria
Peters Perfect Polio
Polly's Polychromatic Polyuria
Polly's Pretty Polyps
Presley's Precious Presbyopia
Priscilla's Precocious Preeclampsia
Prunella's Practically Preventable Prion
Quentin's Quiescent Quarantine
Randy's Roaring Ringworm
Rhea's Really Remarkable Rheumatism
Rhonda's Racing Rheumatism
Ricky's Rockin' Rickets
Robbie's Rad Ass Rabies
Rocco's Raging Rash
Rosie's Rotating Rosacea
Ruth's Radical Rubella
Sally's Serendipitous Sarcoidosis
Sam's Saintly Schizophrenia
Sam's Smart Smallpox
Samuel's Stupendous Sleep-apnea
Sandra's Superb Sickle Cell
Sandy's Salient Sclerosis
Sandy's sensational syphilis
Sarah's Sentient Sarcoma
Sarah's Serene Sarcosinemia
Sarah's Stunning Salmonella
Scott's Scrumptious Scabies
Sir Sergio's Serene Cirrhosis
Spencer's Splendid Sprain
Stanley's Strapping Strongyloidiasis
Susan's Superlative Supraumbilical Midabdominal Raphe and Facial Cavernous Hemangiomas
Tarzan's Transcendant Transitional Cell Carcinoma
Terence's Terrific Teratoma
Terry's Tempting Tinea
Terry's Trippy Tremor
Timmy's Triumphant Tumors
Tipper's Tilltilating tinnitus
Tommy's Terrific Tapeworm
Tonya's Top-Notch Tonsillitis
Tuco's Torrid Toxoplasmosis
Tyrone's Titillating Typhus
Tyrone's Trippindicular Trichotillomania
Vera's Varicolored Varicella
Veronica's Voluminous Vericose Veins
Vivians Voluminous Vaginitis
Waldo's Whooping Warts
Wally's Wicked-Awesome Wart
Wendy's Wonderful War Wound
Whoopie's Whooping Whooping Cough
Willy's Whimsical Weight Gain
Winnie's Wondrous Wandering Spleen
Xavier's Exemplary Exencephaly
Yolanda's Yummy Yersenia

(Thank you to all who have left praise in the comments. This was a team effort of several people including me that played out over several hours on a Facebook comment thread. I've altered my original, fanciful five-star rating to the appropriate one star.)

3,709 of 3,798 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars No Braille version?
My infant daughter went blind after contracting measles from an unvaccinated child, and yet there's no braille version of this wonderful book for me to give her someday to explain to her how awesome the disease that took her sight away is.

3,254 of 3,372 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars ... specializes in itty bitty coffins I can't say enough good things about this book, February 6, 2015
By
Sandra Bradley - See all my reviews
As a carpenter who specializes in itty bitty coffins I can't say enough good things about this book, my customer base has been growing at an epidemic rate!
Fucking progressive twats, so sure they know what's best for you. Thanks for Prohibition, assholes.

Fucking progressive twats, so sure they know what's best for you. Thanks for Prohibition, assholes.
Hey, it's not like you should probably read a book before writing a review of it. The cover tells you everything you need to know, just like with black people.

There are 100 cases of measles in Montreal. Traced to the outbreak in Disneyland. What do all of these kids have in common?

Not immunized. Most likely not French either otherwise they would have gone to Florida

There are 100 cases of measles in Montreal. Traced to the outbreak in Disneyland. What do all of these kids have in common?

Not immunized. Most likely not French either otherwise they would have gone to Florida

They're Muslim, just liberals hiding the truth.

Not vaccinating is simply survival of the fittest as well. I really don't care that a bunch of Amish retards are sick.
You might feel different if you had a newborn of your own. I mean, we're more likely to see hell freeze over, but at least the thought could be entertained.

Red pill on vaccines:

He's a radiologist, so I fail to see why he's an expert on vaccines.

Also, his main claim seems to be that thiomersal (also called thimerosal in some countries) in vaccines causes autism. Thiomersal/thimerosal is a mercury-based preservative which was added to vaccines in minute quantities, particularly to multi-dose bottles of vaccines.

There are a few significant problems with that theory.

Firstly, in response to concerns about thiomersal, despite a lack of any evidence that it caused autism or, indeed, had any deleterious effect, vaccine manufacturers removed thiomersal from all childhood vaccines in 2001 or thereabouts. In other words, since 2001, children in countries like the US, Australia and European countries have not been given vaccines containing thiomersal (with the occasional exception of multi-dose flu vaccines, which are typically not given to babies anyway). Despite the lack of thiomersal in vaccines, diagnosis of autism-spectrum conditions has been level or increased. If Dr Ayoub was correct, one would have expected that diagnosis of autism spectrum disorders to have fallen considerably after 2001.

Secondly, the symptoms of mercury poisoning are very different from the symptoms of autism.

Thirdly, there's no medical evidence that traces of mercury cause autism.

LOL @ minute and traces. It wasn't removed after 2001, they've had stockpiles which were sold after. Trust in the medical industry is stupid and usually bad for health.

Well, it appears that our opinions are very different, so discussion is probably pointless.

I'll add one more thing before I bow out of this discussion - there are different kinds of mercury and not all mercury is the same. The mercury in thermometers is bad, and will bio-accumulate. The compound of mercury used in thiomersal is different and is largely excreted from the body - it does not accumulate in body tissue.

Hence, even when thiomersal was used as a preservative in vaccines, it did not give children mercury poisoning.

You did't even pretend to watch the video, but I understand personal bias has to be preserved.

You did't even pretend to watch the video, but I understand personal bias has to be preserved.

I flicked through it and watched parts, as I wasn't going to sit there for an hour to watch the whole thing.

I think that I provided good reasons as to why Dr Ayoub's arguments are incorrect. Your response was simply "LOL don't trust the medical industry".

If people are going to use medical experts please research Dr. David Ayoub to see that he is not unbiased; is not an authority on Mercury and Autism; and should most likely not believed any more than you would listen to Jenny McCarthy as an authority on autism and environmental toxins.

Here we go!

Original archive removed so cut and paste only:

Date Published: 01/05/2004 Author: Janine Roberts
`If you continue to allow these contaminated [polio] vaccines to go out, I guarantee you that over the next 20 years you will have epidemics of cancer unlike the world has ever seen'. Bernice Eddy's testimony to the U.S. Congress in 1972.

Poisonous vaccines: The 1950's race to be the first with a polio vaccine was led by Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin. Both designed polio vaccines intended to make people immune by exposing them to millions of polio virus. Both would be administered in multiple doses to several hundred million children.

Making so much vaccine required a vast amount of polio virus. There was a fierce debate over what kind of cell to grow this virus in. Some advocated breeding it in fertilized chicken eggs, others in human placental cells grown in laboratory vessels, and others in dishes containing the cells of wild-caught monkeys. Salk and Sabin decided to use monkeys, since they could provide large organs on which the virus would grow readily, and would be a few pence cheaper than the alternatives.

Salk and Sabin must have known that monkey viruses were a serious danger. Sabin had lost a colleague to a monkey virus (Simian Virus B) during vaccine-related research in 1932. And, Dr Herald R Cox, the Principal Bacteriologist of the United States Public Health Service, had forbidden his scientists from using monkeys to make a polio vaccine because of the danger monkey virus represented.

Nonetheless Salk and Sabin pressed on with monkeys. They both selected the rhesus monkey found in the temples of northern India. They used their kidneys, since these are large and easy to remove and their testicles, since these are even easier to extract. They calculated they could grow enough viruses on a single kidney to make around 6,000 doses of the vaccine - enough for 2,000 children at 3 doses each. In 1955 this meant they required the kidneys of some 47,710 monkeys for the US - and some 8,000 for the UK vaccine.(1)

The monkeys were flown via London to the US. On average, half of the monkeys died on route or were rejected as too infected or ill to use on arrival. But some two million wild-caught monkeys arrived in good enough shape to be killed in the West for polio vaccine production and testing over the next decades.

In 1955, the UK adopted the Salk vaccine against the recommendation of its local manufacturer, Wellcome, which wanted instead to use a vaccine it thought safer as it was not grown in monkeys but in fertilized chicken eggs. Sweden and Canada would also refuse to use monkey cells - instead they grew their vaccines' polio virus on human cells multiplied in laboratories.

In 1954, the scientist in charge of the US government's safety testing laboratory, Bernice Eddy, made a shocking discovery. Her monkeys, after being dosed with the monkey kidney preparation, had collapsed and died. This should have been the end for the Salk vaccine - but astonishingly it wasn't. Instead, Eddy was silenced by her employer, the federal National Institutes of Health.

Eddy continued to worry. In 1959 she took matters into her own hands. She went back unauthorised to put the Salk polio vaccine through more tests. She was horrified to find that, when she injected its growth medium into 23 hamsters, 20 of them grew large cancer tumours. She investigated further and found the Salk preparation had infected the hamsters with a monkey virus. This would be named Simian Virus 40 (SV40) as it was the 40th monkey virus discovered. Again her boss would react with fury, and ordered her to remain silent. This time she didn't. In 1960, at a meeting of the New York Cancer Society, she told them what happened when she had tested the Salk vaccine. She was immediately demoted by the National Institutes of Health. They took her laboratory from her and delayed publication of her research.

Meanwhile the Salk vaccine was proving ineffective. Children vaccinated with it were still coming down in hundreds with polio. The Journal of the American Medical Association would carry an article admitting, `It is now generally recognised that much of the Salk vaccine used in the US has been worthless.' (2) By 1959, preparations had begun to replace it with its main rival, the Sabin oral vaccine.

Behind the scenes, news of Eddy's unauthorised research had reached Merck, Sharpe and Dohme, who were then manufacturing both the Salk and Sabin vaccine. They put two scientists, Ben Sweet and Maurice Hilleman, on to checking to see if her research on the Salk vaccine also applied to the Sabin. They found it did. In a 1960 paper they reported the `Sabin live polio virus vaccine was contaminated' and `SV40 has oncogenic [cancer-causing] properties in hamsters.' They added that this `raises the important question of the existence of other such viruses.'

Asked many years later why they had not warned the public, Hilleman replied; `Because you could start a panic. They had already had production problems with [vaccinated] people getting polio. If you added to that the fact that they found live [monkey] virus in the vaccine, there would have been hysteria.'

But their reports led the giant Merck Corporation to decide that both the Salk and the Sabin vaccines were much too dangerous for it to continue to make them. And despite being begged by the US Surgeon General to continue, they declined, writing in December 1960 , `having again reviewed our decision in the light of your letter... Our scientific staff have emphasized to us that there are a number of serious scientific and technical problems that must be solved before we could engage in large-scale production of live poliovirus vaccine. Most important among these is the problem of extraneous contaminating simian viruses that may be extremely difficult to eliminate and which may be difficult if not impossible to detect at the present stage of the technology.' (3) But again none of this disquiet was made public. This letter and decision would only be disclosed some thirty years later through a legal action brought by the parents of an allegedly vaccine-damaged child.

The implication of what Merck said to the Surgeon General was that both the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines had been released and given to children by the million despite their manufacturers being unable to remove from them their monkey virus contamination. Whilst Merck honourably withdrew from doing this, other companies would irresponsibly continue. The UK and US Health Departments, and the World Health Organisation, likewise irresponsibly continued to endorse the safety of these vaccines, which were known to be contaminated.

Privately, among the scientists involved, a joke circulated. The Sabin vaccine had just been tested on some 80 million Soviet citizens. The joke was that they had made sure the Russians would not be able to compete at the coming Olympics - as they would be riddled with cancers! (4)

The Merck letter did not lead to the health authorities withdrawing the polio vaccines. They continued to distribute them until, in 1961, a doctor in Scotland, who presumably had read Sweet and Hilleman's report, decided to test the children to whom he had just administered the Salk vaccine.(5) He was shocked to find that half the children were contaminated with SV40. He immediately reported this to the Lancet medical journal.

This exposure led to instant but secret action. The authorities in the US and UK stopped distributing the Salk vaccine and replaced it with the Sabin vaccine. But none of the contaminated vaccine distributed was to be withdrawn. The authorities didn't want to alarm the public. It would take two years before all the contaminated stocks of Salk vaccine were exhausted.

In self-defence the US health authorities have since repeatedly claimed that the measures they took in March 1961 ensured that the polio vaccine was totally clear of SV40 from then on.(6) But this would be exposed as a lie when the private correspondence between government and vaccine manufacturers became public in the course of litigation by parents.

In 1961, the government's man in charge of vaccine safety, a Dr Murray, secretly authorised Lederle Inc (the major Sabin polio vaccine maufacturer in the US) to use SV40 contaminated vaccine.(7) On top of this, the same internal memo revealed that the company was not only using the SV40-free African Green Monkeys to make the vaccine but was `harvesting kidneys' from a monkey species from the Philippines, the carcopithecus, that did carry SV40.

And another memo forced out into the open revealed that Lederle had totally ignored the FDA regulation that bound manufacturers to ensure `each seed virus used in the manufacture shall be demonstrated to be free of extraneous microbial agents'. Lederle had not even bothered to check to see if they were. This was supported in a US government memo, which recorded; `It should be made clear that Lederle did not test the original Sabin seeds for extraneous agents or neurovirulence'.(8)

In 1976, with the withdrawal of Pfizer, Lederle became the only manufacturer of the Sabin vaccine in the US, and that same year, researchers at the US Bureau of Biologics found its polio vaccine contained between 1,000 and 100,000 simian viruses per millilitre of vaccine.

In 1978, John Martin, Director of the Viral Oncology Laboratory at the US government's Bureau of Biologics inspected the samples of polio vaccine held at his lab. He reported: `There was a lot of extraneous DNA in the vaccine'.(9) But he was told to do nothing about it, since a protest might cause Lederle to stop production and `vaccine manufacturing was an essential component of industry, this country's protection against potential biological warfare'. John Martin would later discover in damaged human brain cells another monkey virus, SCMV. He found this was from the African Green Monkey, the same species that are currently used to make the polio vaccine. Thus monkey viruses and DNA fragments continued to be administered to hundreds of million of children under the guise of the polio vaccine.

The consequences are now coming out in scores of scientific papers. The first human cancers containing SV40 were discovered around 1970. One of these was that of Mark Moreno. He had a large brain tumour removed in 1970, and has since had several operations. His tumour was riddled with SV40. (He is currently suing for compensation.) Many similar cases have since been found.

Yet in 1988 the UK Health Minister would assure Parliament that, although the polio vaccine was once contaminated with SV40, American research had showed SV40 to be harmless.

Is the Current Polio Vaccine Safe?

Michael Steward, Professor of Immunology at the London School for Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, headed a team working on new vaccines, so I asked him about children who fell severely ill shortly after taking vaccines based on living viruses. One of my questions was: `Could their parents possibly be right in suspecting the vaccine?' His reply was: `What else would you expect?' I expressed surprise. He continued, `We all know the current living viral vaccinesare dangerous - that is why I am heading a team to try to develop safer vaccines.' (10)

Quite simply we still do not have the technology available to completely purify these vaccines; at least at a price the manufacturers are willing to pay. WHO instead has set a `recommended' level for maximum vaccine contamination. It recommended in the mid 1990s that `the amount of cellular DNA [contaminating] biological products should be limited to 100 picagrams [100,000 billionths of a gram] per dose'.(11)

This limit however seemingly proved `unrealistically low'. So the recommended maximum was increased ten thousand fold to 10 nanograms (ten billionths of a gram). However, a safety-supervising scientist admitted in 1999 that `for live viral vaccines, ... it may not be possible to limit the total amount of DNA to ten nanograms'. In case this level of contamination seems inconsequential, I believe ten nanograms is greater than the approximate weight of 250 million polioviruses or 200 million SV40. The seriousness of this level of contamination is still undetermined, but it has been noted that the presence of a single SV40 virus, or a piece of free DNA, in a cell, may suffice for that cell to be damaged, and possibly made cancerous.

And we still do not know what effect this vaccine cocktail of monkey viruses, DNA debris, nanobacteria and toxins, and the possible resultant re-combinations and mutations of viruses, has had on the some four billion children to which the contaminated polio vaccine has been given in repeated doses through their most vulnerable years.

The evidence seems to lead to the inescapable conclusion that the polio vaccine has been an unmitigated disaster. It was made to stop epidemics of infantile paralysis but they are still happening, and mistakenly tried to do so by targeting a virus that, given the evidence, is most likely never to have been the principal cause of this disease. Instead it has spread monkey viruses and other contaminants around the world, perhaps causing far more serious illness than the poliovirus ever did.

At the root of this disaster as always, lies money. The drug companies made the choice for the UK and much of the rest of the world. They chose to continue to use monkey kidneys instead of safer cells since it was for them a few pennies cheaper a dose, despite knowing that these kidneys carried monkey viruses into the vaccine, despite knowing from early on that at least one of these was linked to cancers. They have thus knowingly and dangerously contaminated our children - and, tragically, are still doing so.

Making the vaccine: To mass vaccinate, the vaccine scientists had to produce a stable `seed-stock' of poliovirus from which they could breed the huge amounts of virus needed for the vaccine. The process they used was crude and very liable to viral contamination.
They made a suspension in water of diseased spinal tissue from polio victims, and injected this into the living brains of monkeys. They believed that the more times they repeated this the larger, more stable and purer the seed-stock of polioviruses produced for the vaccine would become.

Salk thus injected the diseased tissue into the brains of 14 monkeys one after the other. Each time he would extract fluid from the infected brain and then re-inject this into another. Finally he poured the virus-rich fluid from the last monkey into a vessel containing minced monkey testicles. The viruses grew in number.

The fluid from this was then poured onto more testicles where the virus multiplied further. This viral-rich fluid was then filtered, spun and roughly purified, before being put into bottles labelled as the Salk vaccine seed.

Salk then sent his patented vaccine `seed' to various manufacturers where it would be mixed with vast quantities of minced monkey kidney on which the virus would multiply a million-fold - before being killed by poisoning with formaldehyde prior to being put into bottles of his vaccine. Six manufacturers would thus make up 27 million doses of his vaccine in 1955, in absolute confidence that it would be officially approved.

SABINS OPV: As Sabin wanted to use a `live' polio virus, he needed to weaken or `attentuate' the virus, in much the same way as one could weaken a plant if it were rapidly and repeatedly moved from one type of soil to another.

Hence, the poliovirus was weakened by mutation, brought about through rapidly transplanting it up to 51 times from one lot of monkey kidneys to another. It was also weakened by having to adjust to growing in different species of monkey cells. Both Indian Rhesus and African Green monkeys cells were employed - thus giving the vaccine `seed' every opportunity to become contaminated with incompatible viruses from two continents before being bottled as the patented `Sabin Original Merck' polio virus seed lot. This was `safety tested' by being injected into the brains of about one hundred chimpanzees.

A leading scientist, Leonard Hayflick, wrote in 1958: `Monkey kidneys were notorious for their content of unwanted viruses, potentially dangerous viruses.' He said the Sabin vaccine was grown on `constantly contaminated monkey kidneys.' Joshua Lederberg of Stanford University would warn `crude virus preparations, such as those in common use at the present time, are vulnerable to frightful mishaps of contamination and misidentification.'

We now know the polio virus seed lots they produced were a virtual maelstrom of monkey and human viruses, all circulating among great numbers of DNA fragments and much cellular debris, all potentially highly dangerous. This was inevitable, given Salk and Sabin's choice of production methods and the technology available to them.

The case against SV40: In 1988, a review of a study conducted between 1959 and 1965 on 58,807 pregnant women12, discovered that the risk of brain tumours among offspring of mothers who had received the Salk vaccine was 13 times higher than the risk among offspring of mothers who had not. The conclusion was that the cancers were probably caused by a still-unidentified infection originating in the polio vaccine, which (according to the reviewers) was known to have been contaminated with numerous simian viruses.(13)

Also in 1988, Michele Carbone, a researcher in Chicago, found SV40 in around 85 per cent of the cancers associated with asbestos. It appeared to make this toxin more dangerous. He found it switches off a key human gene, the p53, which helps to protect us from cancers.

In 1997 I attended a National Institutes of Health emergency workshop in Washington called, because laboratories worldwide had found SV40 in over 33 per cent of all the human bone cancers tested and in over 85 per cent of the childhood brain tumours. The FDA that same year also reported: `The discovery in 1960 that a DNA tumour [carcinogenic] virus, designated simian virus 40 (SV40), was an inadvertent contaminant of rhesus monkey cells...it confronted the scientific and regulatory community with the very problem that they had sought to avoid in vaccine development...' (14)
Late in 1999 an extensive study in China reinforced those results. It found SV40 in common brain tumors among children. It also found the virus in 33 to 90 per cent of five other kinds of brain tumour examined.(15)

In 1998 SV40 was found for the first time in English cancers. At that time no laboratory in England was equipped for such a search. It was only found because I went looking for it with colleagues while working on a documentary for Channel 4's Dispatches. Our team used a laboratory in Italy to test about 20 cancer samples from English patients. We found SV40 present in a bone cancer and in a terminal case of mesothelioma.

Two very recent studies, from Finland and Turkey, found no SV40 in domestic mesothelioma (cancer caused by asbestos) samples but did find it in American and Italian samples. Neither Turkey nor Finland used SV40-contaminatedvaccines, while Italy and the US did. Today Finland has one of the lowest rates of mesothelioma in the Western world.

In the last few years SV40 has been linked to more and more cancers, such as Non-Hodkin's lymphoma, the fifth most common cancer in the US and one that has been rapidly increasing since the contaminated polio vaccine was released.

A recent German study found that if one put SV40 into lactating female rats they all got breast cancer, (as did 70 per cent of the non-lactating) but the SV40 did not stay in the tumours it helped create. Could this explain the growth in human breast cancer? (16)

NIH researcher Dr. Jeffery Kopp has also uncovered a link between SV 40 and a new and deadly form of kidney disease. Prior to 1980 so-called `collapsing' renal disease was unknown. Since that time, however, it has been rapidly increasing. Fully 60 per cent of those with the new, virulent `collapsing variety' showed evidence of SV 40.

It seems from all the research that SV40 is dangerous because it is badly adjusted to living in us, perhaps because it only recently infected humans and has not yet adapted to us. It attaches to our cells in such a way that it disables two key immune system defences. It also damages our chromosomes by adding or deleting whole sections. Once inside a cell, Joseph Testa reported, `it looks as if somebody set off a bomb inside the cell's nucleus.'

^ Do you realise that the polio vaccine used nowadays is very, very different to the earlier vaccine? As far as I'm aware, it's no longer a live, attenuated vaccine, for a start.

Also, raising issues with the old version of the polio vaccine causing health problems is very different from raising issues with thiomersal in vaccines and claiming that it causes autism. Can you see that there's a logical disconnect there? One doesn't lead to the other.

Shakil Afridi and Tuskegee are all you need to know about government getting involved with vaccinations.

Assuming the government is infecting children the way the infected the Tuskeegee people with syphillis to study them.

Have you had the polio vaccine? MMR? Other vaccines? Most likely. All of us have. How are you feeling? Got autism? Got some other disease from them?

About the only thing that government does well in healthcare is protect the population from disease via vaccines. Yes, I am saying that because I beleive it.

I really don't care if people choose not to vaccinate their kids. But If they bitch because their kid gets a disease or gets gorked because of disease it is my right to tell them they deserved what they got. If there is an outbreak, I'm going to blame the UnvaccinatedOnes.

It is all about immunity of the herd and that is due to vaccines.

If I am an idiot for Beleiving so then I AM THRUTH. I AM A TACKY VACCINE UNDISEASE SCAMMER

I read up until this point:

Q: Is Thabo Mbeki, the president of South Africa, aware of the situation?

A: I would say he is partially aware. Perhaps he is not utterly convinced, but he is on the way to realizing the whole truth. He already knows that HIV is a hoax. He knows that the AIDS drugs are poisons which destroy the immune system. He also knows that if he speaks out, in any way, about the vaccine issue, he will be branded a lunatic. He has enough trouble after his stand on the AIDS issue.

Note from Ben Kim: if you would like to read my take on HIV and AIDS, view the following article: AIDS: The Biggest Medical Mistake of All Time?

Then I had to stop and look for my tinfoil hat

I just looked closely at my smallpox vaccination scar. I think it is a port for aliens to slowly suck out my soul when i sleep.

You think HIV/AIDS isn't a hoax? You probably think a couple airplanes pulverized the Trade Towers too huh. :notbad:

AIDS 'medicine', hardcore poison.

'Medicine' industry's no different from war industry, create the problem to sell the 'solution'.

A colleague of mine was gay. Moved to NYC so he could wantonly fuck and be fucked by men in gay clubs. Got the AIDS. Slowly wasted away. Took no meds because he accepted his fate. Not killed by AIDS drugs.

People in the developing world died from AIDS. They did not have access to AIDS drugs to kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom