Today, In Awesome

Finally, a reason to come to Florida other than the weather

My cock is so hard right now after watching that.

The world's tallest roller coaster, The Skyscraper, is scheduled to open at Orlando's Skyplex in 2017, and it looks like it'll be a tower of goddamn terror. The coaster's track will wrap around a 535-foot-tall monolith, twisting riders through a downward spiral for four minutes with "no downtime."

Aside from being the world's tallest rollercoaster, it'll also be the world's corkscrewiest, according to US Thrill Rides founder Bill Kitchen:

"The unique design of the coaster means more incredible, heart-pounding inside and outside loops, dives, spirals and inversions in a vertical area than riders have ever before experienced."

It's hard to tell if it lives up to the hype without riding it, but we can already tell this much: If you cut together the first-person sections of this CGI demo and threw them up on an IMAX screen, someone would definitely puke.

Someone mocked up a trailer for The Last Starfighter so that it would look like a trailer from today. I gotta admit it looks pretty bad ass.

I think you'll like this JimmyRustler

If anyone ever feels bad, just watch this two videos one in Venezuela one in Brazil of robbers who get their sweet mother of justice.

Fuck you fucking assholes, well deserved

I've seen the first one, the second one is beautiful justice.

This one has less bloodshed but a good couple of smacks.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Apartment for the weekend, because "fuck you for being poor"

Attachments

• IMG_20141212_223812.jpg
    IMG_20141212_223812.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 187
I'll have you know I have the most epic rape case of all time going on right now.

Well that's a first, now on a serious topic. You know any lawyers in South Florida? Central Florida? PM me if you do.

Just because I'm Hispanic, doens't mean I can't control my testosterone for crying out loud. Something different. PM Sent.

So first it is a lawyer now it is pms? You sure this isn't drunk posting?

Last night I was drunk out of my mind, too many hendricks, but I had to do it with the quality of food I was having. Il Gabbiano rocked my pants, the filetto mignon al cartoccio with black truffles was fucking awesome.

freezing rain this morning & foggy, single lane highway, slightly treacherous. some clown approaching me, high beams on, pulls out to pass another clown with high beams on. gave them both some time to dim their lights. they didn't. clown 1 still thinks he has room to pass. flash my driving lights

image.jpg

clown 1 cuts back in just missing me. loses traction. now both clowns are doing the truck version of Ice Capades. right into the ditch. i stop. turn around. get out. survey the situation. Hook up one and pull him out. Hook up the other and pull him out.

Fucking rig pigs with 6 inch lifts & chipped diesels and no driving ability.

I get the sense that this is vaporware and will be riddled with visibility issues and poor battery life, but the idea is neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom