Video Games

Monkeyface

Monochromatic Clothing Troll
Supporter
Ratings
looks a little esoteric. what's the gameplay like? just wander around the ocean?
It's mesmerising, kinda meditative even. There are a goals and a story, but it's very much in the background and what you make of it. I've caught myself smiling for no reason while playing this game. Haven't enjoyed a game this much in a long time.

The artwork and music are perfect, and the controls are so smooth. this review is pretty good:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNdcdgF2TQ

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
It's mesmerising, kinda meditative even. There are a goals and a story, but it's very much in the background and what you make of it. I've caught myself smiling for no reason while playing this game. Haven't enjoyed a game this much in a long time.

The artwork and music are perfect, and the controls are so smooth. this review is pretty good:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jbNdcdgF2TQ
looks interesting. don't know if my 3 year old laptop can handle all that processing though. my fan might melt.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I just realized that there are precious few games for three people to play in front of a television. Two players yes but three or more typically are sports games or mindless casual titles. Even the music, rhythm and dancing games are far and few in between.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I finally finished Fallout 4. I received it as a gift for 2015's Christmas along with my Xbox One.

The game says I spent nearly three days but I am sure I replayed a few minutes here and there when I died.

I actually don't feel anything and am not sure why this came continues to let me play after I obviously killed the bad guys. Wait I do feel I lost a bunch of time to some pixels on a screen that I can't explain to anyone.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
My brother bought Star Wars Battlefront 2. Remind me why I want to mindlessly wail on some other sci-fi character impersonating another sci-fi character? He was saying how you could be Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Yoda and the emperor. My mind immediately thought I should be emperor - I'd run the empire and press and move the least amount of buttons and joysticks on the controller.

Last edited:

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
My brother bought Star Wars Battlefront 2. Remind me why I want mindlessly wail on some other sci-fi character impersonating another sci-fi character? He was saying how you could be Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Yoda and the emperor. My mind immediately thought I should be emperor - I'd run the empire and press and move the least amount of buttons and joysticks on the controller.
Wow didn’t he read about the EA boycott?

Top Bottom