Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness

Grand Potentate

Supporter of Possible Sexual Deviants
This is something that rarely gets talked about and I think it really needs to get out there more:
http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-rioting-surfers-shows-white-culture-o-954939719

Video of Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness

http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-rioting-surfers-shows-white-culture-o-954939719

A frightening and violent mob swept through the normally quiet seaside community of Huntington Beach last night following a surfing competition in the area. Businesses were vandalized and looted, portable toilets overturned, and brutal fistfights waged right out in the open. It was an ugly display and a sad day for California. But more than that, it was a reminder that we must begin to seriously consider the values of our thuggish white youth.

Many people don't want to hear this kind of tough love, of course. They'd like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that all white children are as sweet and harmless as Taylor Swift. But the reality is that the statistics tell a different story. For instance, according to research from the Department of Justice, 84 percent of white murder victims are killed by other white people [PDF]. Similarly, white rape victims tend to be raped by other whites [PDF]. White-on-white violence is a menace to white communities across the country, and yet you never hear white leaders like Pastor Joel Osteen, Bill O'Reilly, or Hillary Clinton take a firm stance against the scourge.

More important than white politicians are the white parents. I'd like to ask the caregivers of the children in these videos what they've been doing. When did so many white parents fall asleep at the wheel? You can complain about poor schools all you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that it's the parents of these children who are letting them leave the house looking like slobs in their baggy board shorts and Hollister t-shirts. It's the parents of these kids who are letting them listen to violent, self-destructive trash like "Anarchy in the UK" or "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue"—performed loudly by noted conservative rocker Johnny Ramone.

As I said, I know a lot of whites don't want to hear this kind of tough talk. But as an American of color who considers himself an ally to the white community, I'm just tired of seeing young, belligerent white people disgrace themselves year after year at surfing events, horse racing infields, and Ivy League campuses. Whites in America have been out from under their European ancestors' boot heels for centuries; California specifically outlawed preferences for nonwhites in state hiring and education nearly two decades ago. So being "oppressed" is no longer an excuse for behavior like this. How long must we wait for the white community to get its act together?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/31/cord-jefferson-chris-hayes-white-community_n_3680067.html

Quality 7 sec vid....
(what happened to the "smiles"?)

Ha ha.

This one is particularly intriguing, notice all the iPhones in the air. A clear sign millenials were present.

And this dope "Naw, I have the right to know what's going on, what's goin' on?"

This young chap is obviously not familiar with his rights or Marvin Gaye.

Last edited:
Eh, Huntington Beach has gone a bit downhill from a few years ago, but this is pretty much isolated to the U.S. Open of Surfing. It used to be that this event was a strictly surfing event where people used to just come down to watch the surfing and girls all over the place in bikinis. Now they've turned it into something where surfing is just a byproduct of it and it's about the concerts, marketing, skate events, etc.

It's all 909 trash (that's what everyone calls them in reference to them being from the Inland Empire). They're easy to spot. Usually they show up to the beach around 1-2 pm wearing something like a wife beater, dickie shorts well past the knee, high white socks, and tennis shoes. Usually when going onto the beach, they're hauling tents/firewood/grills/coolers/beach toys/etc. on wagons looking completely lost and dropping shit all over the place. This shit would stop if the U.S. Open went back to a surfing event.

In the case the organizers should go back to surfing but lets not be rash and miss an opportunity.

Next year, host it the same way again, really promote it too, now that this has happened you can expect a lot more trash to show up. Lets get as many as we can down there. Then a well placed drone strike. In '15 go back to surfing. Win-win.

BTW, these "riots" had nothing to do with the "surfing community" or the "white community". That journalist doesn't deserve to hold that title.
The 'article' was a parody of the many, many, many articles out there talking about 'black' culture and its lawlessness and danger.

Since I moved down to this part of SoCal almost 19 years ago, I have found Huntington Beach to be a particularly authoritarian, fascistic city. Hence, my sympathies were automatically with the rioters although I never quite learned what they were rioting about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom