WDYBT: What Did You Buy Today

Panama

I have just opened a wholesale account to obtain deep discounts on ZeroDefects. These boxers are €36.00 each on their website. I also got a 50% off offer but a high shipping charge. I may also have to pay VAT and customs...

Screenshot_20220730-000154_Chrome.jpg

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy
I am going to be forensic soon, my duty is to master all this, but I was already a master on it...:ragecry:
My missus has got an interesting book on the way in, about co-dependency because your grandfather was an alcoholic although you're not and neither were your parents. So I said is this a 12 step program to quit me baby, jokingly and she retorted, deadly seriously ''I'm not your baby...''

Sartodi Napoli

My missus has got an interesting book on the way in, about co-dependency because your grandfather was an alcoholic although you're not and neither were your parents. So I said is this a 12 step program to quit me baby, jokingly and she retorted, deadly seriously ''I'm not your baby...''

Codependant and stormed and the men profiles less attractive for women. Sadly I was that (among other things).

The good think, I will be by far, more sane than the majority of members and stuff of the other unforum.

It was for a decade the perfect gold mine to test my personality disorders searching skills and I already developed a master degree on it.

Panama

Those boxers were £3.40 instead of €36.00...

The shipping and customs wouldn't have made them that much more expensive. I am going to create a boxer shorts retail website...
About three orders from Italy wouldn't ship due to not having a VAT number. I have registered for a EORI number. An American brand does not ship outside of North America, but are available and more expensive on Amazon. All I want is premium 100% cotton boxer shorts with a covered waist band. Why is it so hard?

Pimpernel Smith

Tone Deaf Daddy
About three orders from Italy wouldn't ship due to not having a VAT number. I have registered for a EORI number. An American brand does not ship outside of North America, but are available and more expensive on Amazon. All I want is premium 100% cotton boxer shorts with a covered waist band. Why is it so hard?
The Italians will accept your National Insurance number, or just make something up. They'll ship no problem.

They've tightened-up again in Italy, we have to raise our invoices through a tax authority linked software now.

In many places, locals can't make cash payments over a certain amount, last time it was €200. Above that, it must be by card.

Last edited:
Top Bottom