We're Turning The Planet's To Shit: Climate Change & Humanity's Ability To Ruin Anything Good

i understand that but it doesn't make any fucking sense, so i was wondering how we ended up at this point.
They don't have a system of Common Law, hence they're a mixture of the French and some Roman system dating from the 18th century.

i understand that but it doesn't make any fucking sense, so i was wondering how we ended up at this point.

Isn't it in the same spirit the Johns are responsible for the prostitutes and not the prostitutes?

They don't have a system of Common Law, hence they're a mixture of the French and some Roman system dating from the 18th century.
sounds draconian

Isn't it in the same spirit the Johns are responsible for the prostitutes and not the prostitutes?
not quite the same parallel. im not buying a prostitution from the prostitution company that mines prostitution in the middle of the ocean.

What do you think of Steve Koonin?

A New Book Manages to Get Climate Science Badly Wrong​

In Unsettled, Steven Koonin deploys that highly misleading label to falsely suggest that we don’t understand the risks well enough to take action

unnamed__4_.jpg

Too bad I will only be 2c above Tijuana on Sunday.

we can keep this up for another 10 years while we get those nuclear plants online

we can keep this up for another 10 years while we get those nuclear plants online

Or we can eat Japanese imitation crab meat made from ground up random fish and just imagine that red stripe makes it crab.

Lol, Get the Dutch to build dikes as Bjorn Lomborg suggests. In reality we adapt, jizzmodo assumes we won't. Better start moving in land like in Deep Impact Rambo. Why isn't Obama selling the Martha's Vineyard property?

Last edited:
Airbnb is one of the former President's retirement income.

Lol, Get the Dutch to build dikes as Bjorn Lomborg suggests. In reality we adapt, jizzmodo assumes we won't. Better start moving in land like in Deep Impact Rambo. Why isn't Obama selling the Martha's Vineyard property?
Are you still drunk? You can’t build a dike to stop 9ft of sea level rise. You’d have to wall off the entire continent

Are you still drunk? You can’t build a dike to stop 9ft of sea level rise. You’d have to wall off the entire continent
A third of the Netherlands is under sea level. Parts of Rotterdam are over 6 metres below sea level. So well over 9ft already.

yes i am extremely aware. they should have been called in to fix new orleans after katrina. im talking about size and scope. its an even larger equivalent of a border wall.
I thought they were called in after Katrina?

Size and scope is about scaling-up. Economies that are going to pump trillions and trillions, more than the current world GDP several time over into Net Zero over the next 30 years, should be able to deal with this. It's not like that money is going to be siphoned-off or inflated away, is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom