We're Turning The Planet's To Shit: Climate Change & Humanity's Ability To Ruin Anything Good

So when are you leaving the coast and moving to the Catskills? It's about to get swallowed by the ocean right?

Something for you climate bedwetting hypocrites to reflexively not watch.

hey arny which one of your internet geniuses think this is a big deal?

The rain will return eventually. Says so right in the article.

You'd think these lefties are smart enough to actually innovate a solution, but it looks like they care more about getting pronouns correct. Fuck em', they get what they voted for.

Last edited:
All good points. Attenborough is a liar who lied about walrus commiting suicide because of muh warming and lied about plastic filled birds.
Attenborough's presented several good series over the years, but it seems his reputation is somewhat soiled these days based on his lies. The best you can say or hope for is that he's an old man who is being used. And let's not forget David Bellamy who was one of the first victims of the nascent cancel culture.

Heat pumps, a total disaster:

I thought we had recycling technology that recovered 100 percent of used plastic.

The folks at Glasgow are tackling the real issues like gender and climate change. Fucking hypocrites and their simps.
Screenshot_20211025-072528.png

The folks at Glasgow are tackling the real issues like gender and climate change. Fucking hypocrites and their simps.
View attachment 41877
Funnily enough, just read this article:

While most firms have budgets for personal development and pay lip service to being socially responsible on their websites, less than half have a formal policy for diversity and inclusiveness and profitability remains the main driver for 45% of them, Volberda said. ‘Many companies are missing out on opportunities for social relevance,’ he said. ‘To cope with the major climate, social and social challenges ahead, companies will have to invest more in society at large.’
UNQUOTE

What exactly is this diversity and inclusiveness and how will it effect (i) the money in my pocket, (ii) deliver viable profitable companies, (iii) save the planet and (iv) anoint Greta Thunberg into sainthood?

It's just an empty mantra for quotas and how are quotas rather than talent going to deliver Net Zero?

You have to laugh, Boris talks about artifical meat alternatives made in the lab, we already have that....

It's called Quorn, a Brit creation.

One of my ex-gf's was in charge of the recipes and setting-up the photographs for marketing purposes. And I can assure you, we never ate it, ever.

meanwhile, after being made a homosexual from having to even read about a read about a gender symposium at the climate change conference, this climate change thing is still happening:

You have to laugh, Boris talks about artifical meat alternatives made in the lab, we already have that....

It's called Quorn, a Brit creation.

One of my ex-gf's was in charge of the recipes and setting-up the photographs for marketing purposes. And I can assure you, we never ate it, ever.
It is indeed what I imagine a dog's bollocks would taste like. The same with all these fake meats. Pretty horrid stuff.

I wish majority of the world do indeed continue the seemingly relentless march to a predominantly plant based diet/lifestyle and leave the animal products to the few of us.

I'll having a 10 oz rib eye and chimichurri sauce with sautéed greens and home-made sauerkraut for breakfast btw! Yes, Breakfast.

It is indeed what I imagine a dog's bollocks would taste like. The same with all these fake meats. Pretty horrid stuff.

I wish majority of the world do indeed continue the seemingly relentless march to a predominantly plant based diet/lifestyle and leave the animal products to the few of us.

I'll having a 10 oz rib eye and chimichurri sauce with sautéed greens and home-made sauerkraut for breakfast btw! Yes, Breakfast.
You know when it's vegan stuff pretending to be meat, it's going to bad and a lousy advertisement for vegetarianism. If it's that good and appetizing, which it can be, you don't need to make it a poor and over processed substitute to meat. Just get the okra and bell peppers out.

I've had some bland and awful vegetarian meals over the years. The first was in London in the early 1990s, there was bananas floating around in the curry. My brother has enforced is vegetarianism on his whole and family and meal at his place means roast spuds, carrots and turnips. That's how they eat.

Some good ones too, the Krishna Vilas here is excellent and I've had an exceptional one in Shanghai in a Buddhist restaurant.

You know when it's vegan stuff pretending to be meat, it's going to bad and a lousy advertisement for vegetarianism. If it's that good and appetizing, which it can be, you don't need to make it a poor and over processed substitute to meat. Just get the okra and bell peppers out.

Interestingly I was out with my Indian mate at the stadium to watch footy and he asked for a second time a vegetarian option that wasn't chips or some slice of cheese pizza that has been sitting under a heater for ten hours. They used to have Beyond Meat burgers but they've pulled them. Reckon the craze is over.

meanwhile, after being made a homosexual from having to even read about a read about a gender symposium at the climate change conference, this climate change thing is still happening:

I love the comment section of this article, they would make Pol Pot blush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom