We're Turning The Planet's To Shit: Climate Change & Humanity's Ability To Ruin Anything Good

Black Cat GIF

Get a new shtick already....
Just as soon as you start thinking for yourself you human parrot

that's legitimately funny!
Another post where you don't answer the question, nothing new there.

I just read your shipping article from Medium and appreciate that you posted it, that is a very unenviable situation.

Another post where you don't answer the question, nothing new there.

I just read your shipping article from Medium and appreciate that you posted it, that is a very unenviable situation.
I’ve given up trying to save you on this arny. You’re too far gone.

How is the Climate Gabfest going anyway?
Amongst the blah blah blah and private jets they have a problem with soaring energy prices, shipping and container costs, farming being under attack from all sides including wanting to be got rid-off and the cost of fertilizer on the back of the oil price. The Nuclear option is a taboo. Meanwhile, Boris is prancing around with grandiose statements and Prince Charles wants us to pretend we're at war and reintroduce the draft to want end no one knows. But we do know he won't be making many sacrifices being too old and all that. Biden is nodding-off during speeches - which probably means he knows it's all green house gas - and is begging OPEC but not America to drill baby drill.

They could have done it all in a half-hour Teams meating.

2021: you couldn't make it up!

And that most unGodly, Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, has had to make an apology having dismissed the Holocaust in scale, against current climate change and accused politicians of being worse than Nazis. What a fucking dickhead. And if you see photos or videos of him, he has that certain look, you know the one I'm talking about.

The Church of England: full of unbelievers.

I should turn Methodist or Orthodox. Perhaps, at this stage, Anton LaVey might be more in order.

As I say, 2021, you couldn't make it up!

This is an interesting project, the scale seems right and doable:

We can end this thread now. Rambo has posted another Gizmodo article that says we're doomed. Scientists are not having children because the end is nigh. You will perish in flame.

:ragecry:

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith the climate scientists are depressed, the comment gallery on Earther is putting the revolver in its mouth.

Check out some of this edgy commentary from the readers:

Every single extreme right wing asshole has to die for there to be change.

In summation, nothing we do now is likely to change the course of human history — what climate change doesn’t destroy, human nature will.

Our Species deserves to go extinct. I hope the Orcas and Octopuses make it out alright.

Sad Pikachu GIF

We can end this thread now. Rambo has posted another Gizmodo article that says we're doomed. Scientists are not having children because the end is nigh. You will perish in flame.

The end has always been nigh.

Ever since the Romans saw the Franks and Germans amass and climb over their walls..

But somehow we still muddle through and survive.

a lot of regular people aren't having children either arny but that's for a whole host of reasons not just climate change.

The end has always been nigh.

Ever since the Romans saw the Franks and Germans amass and climb over their walls..

But somehow we still muddle through and survive.
nothing like surviving the death of all the ocean life.

Pimpernel Smith Pimpernel Smith the climate scientists are depressed, the comment gallery on Earther is putting the revolver in its mouth.

In summation, nothing we do now is likely to change the course of human history — what climate change doesn’t destroy, human nature will.

Our Species deserves to go extinct. I hope the Orcas and Octopuses make it out alright.

Sad Pikachu GIF
i do love how glib you are about this. i wonder if you were talking to thruth about his whole life going up in flames from record wildfires would you send him this gif as well and tell him go cry about it libcuckbitch?

I'm sure the misanthropic left will find a way to stop lighting strikes.

this is something you should think about arny. we've always had lightning strikes. and we've always had fires. but the question you need to ask yourself is why is everything resulting from them SO much worse now?

It was actually Indians that started the fire that almost burned me out and inactivity of BC Fire that necessitated me and the folks in the neighbourhood to fight the fire ourselves.

Sad Pikachu GIF
The clue is in this statement ''Now, I should note that the Nature analysis is not a peer-reviewed study...''
this is something you should think about arny. we've always had lightning strikes. and we've always had fires. but the question you need to ask yourself is why is everything resulting from them SO much worse now?
It terms of deaths, it's not much worse now, deaths from natural disasters are much less than there were historically.

But with the fires same with some of the flooding in Europe, you needs to manage the land with firebreaks and in the case of rivers you need to dredge and maintain flood plains.

It was actually Indians that started the fire that almost burned me out and inactivity of BC Fire that necessitated me and the folks in the neighbourhood to fight the fire ourselves.
I'm sorry you were brought into the discussion and appreciate you sharing your experience. I wish that never happened to you but I did not bring you up, Rambo did.

I don't think it is germaine to the discussion anyway, frankly it's gross that Rambo brings your experience up as a guilt trip to get me to come around to his point of view. That's why I didn't engage it directly, it should have never been brought up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom