What Are You Wearing Today?

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
much better fit. much better.

can we get a side view of the jacket for comparison to the cream one?

also, i will once again reiterate my strong preference for a solid white shirt with this. will balance out the look perfectly.
Same brand and size as the cream jacket, same tailor. There may be a a quarter inch more on the cream jacket’s sleeves, but not much more.

That is a solid white shirt. :/

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Suit looks good. It seems to work on you better than separates. Then again that's true for most people. The length of jacket- either short or long , matters less when it's a suit. Also if your torso/legs have an odd ratio then a suit disguises it better.

I reckon a white spread collar is too formal/uptight for that outfit.
Linen suit is one I can accept WITHOUT a tie ( shudder)
Blue (or grey) shirt is better than white - linen cornflower bleu would work open necked or tie - if a tie then have a more informal knit.

All round good effort though - 4.6 outa 5

The boots even work!

Be careful linen needs a longer inseam than wool - probably even looks better with a break.

Journeyman

Supporter
It’s a very pale lavender. Tie is plum or dark wine coloured.
The suit in the photo would, I think, look better with a pale blue or a white shirt.

The lavender shirt would look better with a darker suit - could be navy, could be grey/charcoal, could even be darker brown.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
The suit in the photo would, I think, look better with a pale blue or a white shirt.

The lavender shirt would look better with a darker suit - could be navy, could be grey/charcoal, could even be darker brown.
Nonsense.

Lavender/pink and beige is a classic combo...especially with how light his shirt is.
White shirt

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Supporter
Will do a kitonbrioni post.

Funeral today

Navy suit bespoke 15 mil mil tissue
White shirt Riva tissue
Black knit tie
Black JL single monk boots

Maybe will post pics afterwards.

ASSHAT

you're getting weak in your old age.
this is very rich coming from an adult that lives with his mom.

anyway why go strong against the disGustin dresser? just get banned. the irony is that with no one around to shut his game down, he has revealed his true skin, a pitti third stringer in the most brutal and feminine guise.

i'm working the long troll now, slow and steady.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
this is very rich coming from an adult that lives with his mom.

anyway why go strong against the disGustin dresser? just get banned. the irony is that with no one around to shut his game down, he has revealed his true skin, a pitti third stringer in the most brutal and feminine guise.

i'm working the long troll now, slow and steady.
I didnt know dropbear lived with his parents. Good on him.

You should find a new hobby.

Pimpernel Smith

Living with your mum is the way to go: bacon and eggs for breakfast, nice sandwiches for supper, packed lunches and all that.

I remember all the guys at the start of my career use to warn me not to get married. And to a certain extent, if you're working class and get married and baby them up, well you're on that tread mill mate.

I've done the opposite, I now have my mother-in-law living with me.

ASSHAT

I didnt know dropbear lived with his parents. Good on him.

You should find a new hobby.
sorry but you clearly understood that my first sentence was replying to you as i quoted you and said mom, not parents. or you are even slower than i thought. would it have been more clear for you if i mentioned Florida, Hondas, gift cards...?

my bespoke hobby? why would i want to find another?

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Supporter
sorry but you clearly understood that my first sentence was replying to you as i quoted you and said mom, not parents. or you are even slower than i thought. would it have been more clear for you if i mentioned Florida, Hondas, gift cards...?

my bespoke hobby? why would i want to find another?
If i had any idea of what the fuck you were on about i would respond, but i dont, so i dont know what you want from me. But its pretty clear youre trying to harass me here so why dont you just pretend you won so we can move on with our lives.

ASSHAT

If i had any idea of what the fuck you were on about i would respond, but i dont, so i dont know what you want from me. But its pretty clear youre trying to harass me here so why dont you just pretend you won so we can move on with our lives.
ok Boss

Top Bottom